Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........

Go down 
+12
GDPofDRC
killerofchicken
OU
Cu Bu
ohiovol62
SOKO
LA
Wolfgangsta
KingsOwn19
bobbitt15
Deezy0814
Birdofthad
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........ Empty
PostSubject: Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........   Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........ EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:31 am

Is like the Pot calling the Kettle the N word

how can he be like come on Yaeger dont fucking quit, owie my kneck, come on Yaeger dont quit dont fucking quit, oh shit i just fractured my skull again
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........   Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........ EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:47 am

tito's a fag
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........   Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........ EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:52 am

damn Deezy that was poetic
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........   Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........ EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:53 am

you guys see where Tito saw Chuck in the room hitting the bag and dipped before anyone could see him

PUUUUUSSSSYYY
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........   Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........ EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:56 am

Tito doesn't want to be in any street fights. Funny, with Lee Murray being arrested the other day everyone started talking about how he knocked Tito out cold in an alley fight back in the day after UFC 30 or some shit. Miletich said it was a 5 punch combo followed by boot stomps to the face
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........   Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........ EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:01 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
Tito doesn't want to be in any street fights. Funny, with Lee Murray being arrested the other day everyone started talking about how he knocked Tito out cold in an alley fight back in the day after UFC 30 or some shit. Miletich said it was a 5 punch combo followed by boot stomps to the face
yep Tito got his ass whipped at the Brawl in the Hall PPV

rumor is Chuck was whoopin ass Tito wanted to get in it and got fucking decked hahaha
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

PostSubject: Re: Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........   Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........ EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:06 am

Birdofthad wrote:
damn Deezy that was poetic

lol i just can't stand tito he's a fag and the only person it seems he can beat up anymore is jenna
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........   Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........ EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:09 am

Birdofthad wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
yep Tito got his ass whipped at the Brawl in the Hall PPV

rumor is Chuck was whoopin ass Tito wanted to get in it and got fucking decked hahaha

Yeah the story is Chuck was backed up against a corner just decking people lol. Then Tito comes in and gets fucking laid out. That Lee Murray character was crazy though. Somebody threw up a video of his weigh with Anderson from Cage Rage and Anderson was right in face and they ended up carrying Murray out because he was going totally fuckin nuts
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........   Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........ EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:09 am

+1 for not saying Ken

hahah
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........   Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........ EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:10 am

Murrays the one that robbed the bank right?
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

PostSubject: Re: Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........   Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........ EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:13 am

Birdofthad wrote:
+1 for not saying Ken

hahah

we all know that tito was gonna get laid out just like he did when him and chuck fought before
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........   Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........ EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:19 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Murrays the one that robbed the bank right?

Correct
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........   Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........ EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:34 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Is like the Pot calling the Kettle the N word

how can he be like come on Yaeger dont fucking quit, owie my kneck, come on Yaeger dont quit dont fucking quit, oh shit i just fractured my skull again
I like how he led a pussy chant. LOL Tito is a little bitch.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........   Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........ EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:37 am

I missed tonights show..i was watching WWE Smackdown because it's more realistic...not really, but you get the point. Fuck TUF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........   Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........ EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:39 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
I missed tonights show..i was watching WWE Smackdown because it's more realistic...not really, but you get the point. Fuck TUF.
You missed a good fight. Also you missed Tito looking like a bitch. LOL
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........   Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........ EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:40 am

Tito's injuries are legit so I don't blame him or think he is any more a quitter than Liddell when he pulled his hammy for instance, but the domestic violence is indefensible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........   Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........ EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:42 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Tito's injuries are legit so I don't blame him or think he is any more a quitter than Liddell when he pulled his hammy for instance, but the domestic violence is indefensible.
I am glad tito bitched out of the fight. I mean got hurt. Now we get a really good matchup with Franklin.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........   Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........ EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:43 am

I don't even know who's on the show. So, missing a 2 round exhibition fight between two scrub a dub dubs won't cause sleep deprivation.

Also, just like last season. They edit TuF to make guys look just the way they want to. If they want Tito to look like a bitch. They'll get every shot of him looking like a bitch and not tell the whole story. Just like they made Rampage into the "bad guy" on their last installment of TuF.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........   Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........ EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:44 am

Titos been a prick his entire career, so Im glad hes looking stupid and that this whole season has been built around "Watch next week to see Tito Ortiz pussy out"

I will never forget, first time I ever saw Ortiz was when he lsot to Guy Mezger, I remember Mezger went up to Tito after the fight and said "Hey Tito, Tito good fight man" Tito had been trying to walk away from him and goes "Fuck you man get away from me" , Guy just patted him and walked off.

Tito Ortiz is, has been, and always will be, a bitch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........   Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........ EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:47 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Titos been a prick his entire career, so Im glad hes looking stupid and that this whole season has been built around "Watch next week to see Tito Ortiz pussy out"

I will never forget, first time I ever saw Ortiz was when he lsot to Guy Mezger, I remember Mezger went up to Tito after the fight and said "Hey Tito, Tito good fight man" Tito had been trying to walk away from him and goes "Fuck you man get away from me" , Guy just patted him and walked off.

Tito Ortiz is, has been, and always will be, a bitch
I just love how scared Tito is of Chuck. Chuck says whatever he wants to Tito and he says nothing back. LOL
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........   Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........ EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:32 am

Yo all of you should be embarrassed. I'm with Kings.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........   Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........ EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:33 am

I got to be honest, aside from Tito pulling out of the fight, he seemed like a fairly cool coach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........   Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........ EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:34 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
I got to be honest, aside from Tito pulling out of the fight, he seemed like a fairly cool coach
Besides him leading the pussy chant. LOL
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........   Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........ EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:35 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:

I'm having a hard time thinking of a coach that's been on there I would rather have if I was a fighter than Tito. Good at running workouts, actively yelling instructions at all times in fights, appears to care about his guys, etc
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........   Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........ EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:37 am

It's madness, no one else is called such a bitch for having to pull out to get surgery. He had surgery on his fucking neck people. But leave it to some personal bias and a good editor, top it off with a Dana White "Tito is a bitch" monologue and 8 of 10 MMA fans are completely transformed into retards unable to process basic data.

I'm not convinced "MMA fans" are ever going to be confused for intellectuals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........   Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........ Empty

Back to top Go down

Tito telling Anyone Not to Quit ........
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next