Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit

Go down 
+8
Wolfgangsta
LA
captain organic
Bigs03
GDPofDRC
SOKO
Farmer1906
OU
12 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit Empty
PostSubject: Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit   Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:57 pm

http://mmamania.com/2009/09/01/frank-mir-slams-joe-rogans-pro-nog-ufc-102-commentating-tells-fedor-to-quit-and-go-home/

don't have any audio at work so I haven't got to watch it myself but the title sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit   Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:13 pm

Recap

He says he DVRed the fights so hasn't seen them yet, but he got a text about Rogan making excuses for Nog in the Mir-Nog fight and that that is basically BS.

Forrest should have nothing to be embarrassed about and if you say so youre probably a fat ass on your couch not fighting.

Mir is interested in fighting Anderson, compares him to Jordan & Tyson.

The interviewer quotes Fedor "I have nothing to prove" and Mir basically says everybody should have something to prove everyday. If not then retire and go home.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit   Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:16 pm

thanks for the summary Farmer, no audio at work sucks.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit   Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:19 pm

as much of a cocky dick he can be he is real and I can respect that.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit   Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:42 pm

He is a confident speaker and can be articulate in his message. Not a huge Mir fan but a good interview. Don't agree with all that though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit   Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:48 pm

I have no problem with anything Frank said. He speaks his mind and he's right on all fronts as far as I'm concerned. Loved what he had to say about Forrest and Fedor.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit   Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:50 pm

eh, the guy gets on his high horse when it suits him, such as when defending a training partner, or when defending the UFC. Then he can be a dick when talking about subjects with which he has no alliance, as in the nog case(isn't it the job of a commentator to discuss reasons why a fighter looked one way or the other) and the Fedor case.

He wants to come off as philosophical but his act is pretty transparent.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit   Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:52 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
I have no problem with anything Frank said. He speaks his mind and he's right on all fronts as far as I'm concerned. Loved what he had to say about Forrest and Fedor.

I see a major contradiction when looking at your Ed Soares and Fedor comments.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit   Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:55 pm

captain organic wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:

And what would that be? Frank wasn't trying to play matchmaker. Ed Soares is a manager, Mir is a fighter and commentator.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit   Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:57 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
captain organic wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:

And what would that be? Frank wasn't trying to play matchmaker. Ed Soares is a manager, Mir is a fighter and commentator.

Maybe your right, maybe their isn't a contradiction, you just want all fighters and all managers to shut up sign with the UFC and do whatever Dana tells them to do. Im with Fedor. that shit is bunk.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit   Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:00 pm

captain organic wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:
captain organic wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:

Maybe your right, maybe their isn't a contradiction, you just want all fighters and all managers to shut up sign with the UFC and do whatever Dana tells them to do. Im with Fedor. that shit is bunk.

Not exactly. Again, I have no problem with Soares talking about Anderson and honestly I have no problem with Soares talking about any other fight I'm just saying I don't care what he has to say about it.

As far as Fedor, I'm not saying he should or shouldn't do anything. I'm a huge Fedor fan but I'm with Frank, his management is steering him the wrong way and unfortunately he's letting them do it.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit   Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:38 pm

Classic douche bag delusional Mir
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit   Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:39 pm

Frank Mir is garbage and over rated. "I won't fight Randy because I am too vicious to fight him" fuck outa here.

Everyone, including his himself, knows that his wins over Brock and Nog mean shit. He's just sour grapes. Be happy you're over valued and over rated dude.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit   Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:30 pm

Not to mention Mir himself gives reasons as to why he was able to beat Brock that first matchup, ie Brock's inexperience, and then get's all bent out of shape when Rogan does what he is paid to do and gives reason as to why Mir was able to beat Nog, ie Nog was sick.

For as articulate as he tries to be the guy's logic is a jumbled mess.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit   Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:35 pm

capt is that a chick with a cup full of semen?
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit   Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:38 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
capt is that a chick with a cup full of semen?
'

Dude don't be foul, that set of tit's has a face, and that face has a mother, show some respect.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit   Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:40 pm

Vintage Mir...putting foot in mouth.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit   Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:39 pm

that was a serious question

it is strange to think that even whores who get pissed on at truck stops were once someones baby.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit   Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:09 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
that was a serious question

it is strange to think that even whores who get pissed on at truck stops were once someones baby.

Oh then no, it's only half semen.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit   Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:44 pm

ROFLMAO at Wolf! My friend pulled that shit at a whorehouse in Germany. "Don't you see? She is a woman with hopes and dreams." All she was hoping for was that I would select her so she could dream of ways to spend my money. Of course the same idiot I am talking about, ended up marrying a girl who worked at another whorehouse, but couldn't understand why she kept working there. Here she is driving a brand new fucking BMW and he is driving a used chevy. "Gee Myron? I can't imagine why she keeps working there. But your wife is a great lay buddy."
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit   Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:43 pm

Im a big Mir hater.. but i agreed with him every step of the way
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit   Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:08 am

Pfft Mir is just trying to hold onto his dream of being a world-class striker and doesn't want to face the reality that he beat a shell of Nog. Everyone who watched Nog in that fight and every fight before and then the Randy fight after, knows that Nog was walking dead that day.
People say Mir speaks the truth about, but he doesn't want to face the truth about his best win ever.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit   Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:59 pm

Jruq wrote:

People say Mir speaks the truth about, but he doesn't want to face the truth about his best win ever.

Your standard society opinions on race not withstanding, you speak the truth.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit   Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 pm

Jruq wrote:
Pfft Mir is just trying to hold onto his dream of being a world-class striker and doesn't want to face the reality that he beat a shell of Nog. Everyone who watched Nog in that fight and every fight before and then the Randy fight after, knows that Nog was walking dead that day.

Im hoping he carries that dream with him into the Kongo fight.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit   Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:08 pm

It depends how much damage Lesnar did to his brain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit   Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit Empty

Back to top Go down

Mir video slamming Rogan, telling Fedor to quit
Page 1 of 1