Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Man wins 1.5 mil from asshole collection calls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

Man wins 1.5 mil from asshole collection calls Empty
PostSubject: Man wins 1.5 mil from asshole collection calls   Man wins 1.5 mil from asshole collection calls EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:08 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/man-wins-15m-vulgar-debt-collection-calls/story?id=10795674

I've never had a collection call be as bad as this dudes but I've always known that they can't just call and cuss you out. I told my cusin to record this bill collecter that kept being rude with him and my cusin got his whole bill taken off because he caught them. Don't let these people cuss you out record that shit and get paid!
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Man wins 1.5 mil from asshole collection calls   Man wins 1.5 mil from asshole collection calls EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:52 pm

I'm not excusing the idiotic behavior of the moron that was leaving the voicemails for this guy... But this story's just another example of the decay of our society. So now you can skip on your bills and be awarded with a two comma check because an imbecile at the collection agency is a notch lower on the common sense meter than you are? Whatever happened to the day you call the company's management team and demanding the idiot be fired for his actions? Now the scorn to your eardrums is worth seven figures? The people who sue over a cup of coffee being too hot think this shit's gotten out of control. Next time I'm stuck in an elevator with someone with a leaky ass crack, I'm hiring a lawyer to see what I can get out of the deal...
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Man wins 1.5 mil from asshole collection calls   Man wins 1.5 mil from asshole collection calls EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:34 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
I'm not excusing the idiotic behavior of the moron that was leaving the voicemails for this guy... But this story's just another example of the decay of our society. So now you can skip on your bills and be awarded with a two comma check because an imbecile at the collection agency is a notch lower on the common sense meter than you are? Whatever happened to the day you call the company's management team and demanding the idiot be fired for his actions? Now the scorn to your eardrums is worth seven figures? The people who sue over a cup of coffee being too hot think this shit's gotten out of control. Next time I'm stuck in an elevator with someone with a leaky ass crack, I'm hiring a lawyer to see what I can get out of the deal...

+1
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Man wins 1.5 mil from asshole collection calls   Man wins 1.5 mil from asshole collection calls EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:19 am

LikesToFightGuy wrote:

Yeah I agree people sue people for everything. The only reason I like this story is because I've had to deal with these kinds of assholes before. One time a collecter called my job(not for me for my boss) and I told them my boss wasn't around and he starts cussing me out. I didn't think to hit my record button I just cussed back at him. So fuck assholes collection people and I hope the ones who take it as far as the ones in this story all get sued when they try to pull this shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man wins 1.5 mil from asshole collection calls   Man wins 1.5 mil from asshole collection calls Empty

Back to top Go down

Man wins 1.5 mil from asshole collection calls
Page 1 of 1