Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rampage calls out everyone

Go down 
+13
OU
boomer sooner
acccardinal12
Cu Bu
josh200612
r3dman7630
Ninja
GDPofDRC
SOKO
oggy420
Bigs03
bobbitt15
Farmer1906
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Rampage calls out everyone Empty
PostSubject: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:47 pm

“I want to go get Rashad. Nice warm-up fight, kick his ass. Fight Shogun, redeem myself for my sleep, for my mind. Then go and beat the hell out of Forrest, retire him,” Jackson told us yesterday as he pondered what would be a perfect run for him.

Evans and Shogun are obvious targets, but why want to put a beating on Forrest Griffin so badly? True, Griffin took the UFC light-heavyweight title from Jackson by way of a controversial decision at UFC 86, but it isn’t losing the belt that so riled Jackson.

“Only reason is because of the way Forrest acted afterwards, when he knows he lost the fight. You go back and watch the footage when they said he won, he was so surprised. That fight was a controversial fight just like Machida-Shogun 1 was a controversial one,” he says. “But Forrest was the poster boy because of TUF and me, well…”

Jackson added, “I feel like fighting Rashad is a step backwards, because he doesn’t have the belt anymore. But if things go right, this will be a nice warm-up fight for Shogun. If everything works out it will be nice. Everybody knows I took time off, it would be stupid to go right into a title fight with Shogun so this will be a good test for me. If I lose to Rashad I don’t even deserve to get my belt back!”

http://www.fightersonlymagazine.co.uk/news/viewarticle.php?id=4463
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:53 pm

I love Rampage lol. Rashad is a tune up fight
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:54 pm

I like it. I hope Page is a motivated as he sounds. He likes to run his mouth and I think if he's motivated and in shape he can get the belt back. Shogun will be a tough fight for him, though. He better be focused on Rashad, though. Page by KO, round 1.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:57 pm

Yea i like Rashad but i hope Rampage puts him to sleep.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:07 pm

I want page to whoop shad too but whats all the forrest hate for he said fair and square forrest whooped my ass and of course forrest looked surprised when he won that fight cause he just won the lhw belt and knew it was a close one. Now page is acting like forrest was a bad sport or some shit dont get mad now cause forrest lost some credibility over the last year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:10 pm

Hollywood didn't call out Lil Nog.

All that was in vain, because Sugar is going to humiliate him.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:11 pm

I hope so Ali. I want Rampage to take an add whipping and come back down to earth. It been far too long since Wand and Shogun tore his ass up.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:08 pm

That's good stuff right there. Would love to see the two rematches and I'm hoping the first happens by Jackson beating Evans.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:56 pm

Shogun would break Rampage's legs if he were to face him in a rematch.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
r3dman7630
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
r3dman7630

Favorite Fighter(s) : Hendo, Fedor, Big Nog, Couture, Shogun, Gomi, Carrano, any one who fights Brock! and all the underdogs....

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:05 pm

I really dont care for either fighter even tho Rashad is a hometown guy, agree that rampage should get beat down to deflate his bighead. ha. one fight that the drama of TUF actually has me interested in watchin. The commercial are pretty funny too. Rampage aint shit to be callinout peeps!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:46 pm

HATERS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:48 pm

josh200612 wrote:
HATERS!

I admit it, I am a Hollywood hater, he repulsed me on TUF.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:51 pm

dont hate on the man that shook up pride ali.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:54 pm

josh200612 wrote:
dont hate on the man that shook up pride ali.

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:56 pm

thats my man dont wear it out lol.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:01 pm

man fuck how good was pride?

THey had the huge bullpens Cro cop his partners, Rampage , Hendo, all in the same big room. I remember Yvel talking shit on someone and they stepped into view of the camra and yvel let out a noice like ssptttuurrrt and stared the dude down( I think it was a brazilian)
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:04 pm

Cu Bua wrote:
man fuck how good was pride?

THey had the huge bullpens Cro cop his partners, Rampage , Hendo, all in the same big room. I remember Yvel talking shit on someone and they stepped into view of the camra and yvel let out a noice like ssptttuurrrt and stared the dude down( I think it was a brazilian)
dude dont start me on pride you just caused me to crack open another beer im getting pumped just thinking about it lol.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:34 am

I hope Page beats them all. I don't see him beating Shogun though. I see him being the champ for a few years.
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:17 am

Rashad will outpoint that baby.

Kind of off-topic, but I was watching Quinton work the mits on a Spike special, and the guy looked seriously slow. I know it's all about form and repitition, but he looked like he was in slow motion whenever it showed him. Then it would splice off to Rashad who looked like an animal in training. How does that kid ever gas in a fight?
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:43 am

I want page to win but looks like shad is training for the fucking olympics.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:56 am

sokolkevin wrote:
I want page to win but looks like shad is training for the fucking olympics.

I was also impressed by Shad's training. I mentioned that in the Primetime thread after I watched it.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:30 pm

Rashad can train as hard as he wants, that chin still isn't taking a punch from Rampage. Sleep tight tiny dancer
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:47 pm

After watching Rashad vs. Thiago, I think Page is a bad matchup for him
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:57 pm

Well Rashad will have to abandon the takedowns because Page's TD defense is sick. I think he will outstrike Page though -- Evans just has too much speed. The fight will look a little like a Machida fight in my mind, where Evans is consistently moving back, but lands more shots the whole fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Rampage calls out everyone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next