Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rampage calls out everyone

Go down 
+13
OU
boomer sooner
acccardinal12
Cu Bu
josh200612
r3dman7630
Ninja
GDPofDRC
SOKO
oggy420
Bigs03
bobbitt15
Farmer1906
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

Rampage calls out everyone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:58 pm

And by the way, Quinton couldn't KO Jardine or Forrest, and I think Evans has a way better chin than either of them.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:02 pm

He was one thin wafer away from that KO though. I think Rampage will KO Evans before I would pick Evans Ko'ing Rampage.

Rampage calls out everyone - Page 2 Rampage-kos-jardine
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:03 pm

But he dropped both of them. Also Shad's chin is in question now, Thiago had him done if he A) didn't gas and B) wasn't an idiot. I see Shad stepping into something and going down hard, like the Wandy KO.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:18 am

He better just take it one fight at a time, he barely beat Jardine, and he has a tough opponent on the 29th, if he is focused he should win, but if he starts thinking fights down the road he will slip, I would love to see Shogun V Rampage, Pride fights all over again, also cause I think Shad is too small and Shogun would kick him apart like Forrest was doing before he got caught.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:26 am

Page is gonna KO Shad in the first round. Page isn't as slow as people think, dude has some serious boxing skills and some serious power.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:48 am

I want to see Shogun vs. Page too, but Shogun would have that ass, Page's legs would be worse than Faber's.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:59 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
Page is gonna KO Shad in the first round. Page isn't as slow as people think, dude has some serious boxing skills and some serious power.
this guy right here knows what he is talking about.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:01 pm

so does LA and bobbitt
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:16 pm

im going to have to go with Page in this fight, he truly looks like a guy who wants nothing more then to hurt his opponent.. i just keep thinking this guy so called retired did the acting thing but is back now because shad lured him back and struck a fire back in page!

Page by KO 2nd round
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 4:12 pm

Yeah I think Rampage wins but this fight will be alot closer than alot of us think. Rashad looks awesome in is training and dont underestimate how much hate he has for Rampage. There is alot of motivation there and Rampage is already looking past rashad to a fight with Shogun. I wouldnt be surprised if Rashad won a decision against Page if his head isnt 100 percent focused on Rashad.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:49 pm

I think the first minute of the fight will tell the tale, are they going to go in there and feel each other out with little moves, or is someone going to explode like all the shit they are both talking, it will be really intersting if Rashad decides to stand with Page, advantage Page, or he tries for the takedowns, Page has not been tested in awhile with any kind of takedown defense, everyone wants to stand with him. The key will be to neutralize his striking by making him fight off his back, now can Rashad do it, remains to be seen.
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:02 pm

cascade_run wrote:
I think the first minute of the fight will tell the tale, are they going to go in there and feel each other out with little moves, or is someone going to explode like all the shit they are both talking, it will be really intersting if Rashad decides to stand with Page, advantage Page, or he tries for the takedowns, Page has not been tested in awhile with any kind of takedown defense, everyone wants to stand with him. The key will be to neutralize his striking by making him fight off his back, now can Rashad do it, remains to be seen.

Rashad can take Quinton down, but it would take too much energy to accomplish it. Quinton has ridiculous TD defense [see Rampage/Randleman back in Pride]. Rashad's best/only bet is strategic in and out striking. He won't gas and can land the first punch every time that way.

Last edited by boomer sooner on Sun May 16, 2010 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:06 am

Even if Rashad goes take him down which I doubt he isn't going to be able to hold him there. Rashad is a decent fighter but he's the most overrated guy in the the LHW top 10 IMO
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:21 am

I think he's beaten just as good of competition as Rampage, and destroyed a guy that outpointed Rampage. I think Rashad outpoint Page and fights for the title again.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:27 am

The Rampage-Forrest decision was questionable and I'd have to watch again but I thought I remembered Forrest definitely winning that fight against Rashad until he got caught with a big punch.
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:29 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
The Rampage-Forrest decision was questionable and I'd have to watch again but I thought I remembered Forrest definitely winning that fight against Rashad until he got caught with a big punch.

I agree on both points. It was a close decision, but I did believe Forrest did enough to get the win. I wouldn't have argued either way.

Forrest was winning on the cards, but got brutalized in the finish, bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rampage calls out everyone   Rampage calls out everyone - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rampage calls out everyone
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2