Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2?

Go down 
+4
LA
Wolfgangsta
timthebim
Farmer1906
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2? Empty
PostSubject: Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2?   Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2? EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:47 am

Which fight buildup excited you more?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2?   Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2? EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:43 pm

Shad/Page only because I think it'll be competitive and evenly matched. I expected Brock to maul Mir just like he did.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2?   Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2? EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:44 pm

Brock vs Mir because I like Brock more than Rampage or rashad and hate Mir more than Rampage or Rashad.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2?   Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2? EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:45 pm

This one, because Brock-Mir is colored by the notion that neither of those fighters is close to as good as they're presented by the UFC.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2?   Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2? EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:20 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
This one, because Brock-Mir is colored by the notion that neither of those fighters is close to as good as they're presented by the UFC.

Brock is the real deal Wolf like it or not.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2?   Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2? EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:23 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Shad/Page only because I think it'll be competitive and evenly matched. I expected Brock to maul Mir just like he did.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2?   Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2? EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:24 pm

Hard to say. I thought Brock was going to maul Mir but I also think Rampage is going to win by KO tonight and kick Rashad's ass
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2?   Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2? EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:25 pm

After watching those shows on Spike I am starting to lean towards Rashad winning tonight even though I want rampage to win. His training looks sick and rampage kinda just looked like he did alot of jogging LOL.
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2?   Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2? EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:26 pm

Rampage-Rashad.

Easily.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2?   Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2? EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:27 pm

timthebim wrote:
After watching those shows on Spike I am starting to lean towards Rashad winning tonight even though I want rampage to win. His training looks sick and rampage kinda just looked like he did alot of jogging LOL.

Someone was listening to Rashad's coaches^
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2?   Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2? EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:29 pm

Yeah I seen exactly what they seen but thats absoulutely what I was thinking also. he did look big and slow to me. I question his dedication also! OH SHIT!!! I guess I really am picking Rashad LOL.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2?   Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2? EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:31 pm

You think Page has ever even trained this hard before while he was laying down beatings?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2?   Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2? EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:32 pm

Nope but I still dont believe he is training hard this fight either to be honest.
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

PostSubject: Re: Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2?   Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2? EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:33 pm

While I liked the "24-7" type shows for this fight, I think sometimes when people get 'insight' from shows like the Spike previews they tend to over-think the situation or see things that aren't really there.

Rampage has always been a shitty trainer. He's always been up-front and honest about it. This is not something new. He's done pretty good for himself for someone that has never taken training seriously. That is not going to be a win-killer for him all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2?   Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2? EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:39 pm

Thats not what Im saying. My point is Rashad looks so hungry for this fight that I believe he trained for a war and Rampage in my opion only isnt taking this fight as serious as he should. rashad is coming up a couple of fights where he didnt look his best and I believe rampage thinks he will beat rashad in his sleep but I just think EVERYONE is on the rampage bandwagon tonight and me personally I just feel Rashad is very dangerous and hungry. The fight will be alot harder than Rampage thinks it will be.
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

PostSubject: Re: Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2?   Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2? EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:45 pm

If Rampage has admitted that this is the most he's ever trained for a fight, it's obvious he's taking it seriously. He's always been honest about his lack of discipline in training then I'll believe the flipside as well.

Just because he's not pulling parachutes down football fields doesn't mean he's not taking it seriously.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2?   Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2? EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:06 pm

I don't get how Rampage keeps saying that Rashad is beneath him, that to me means like Rashad said he is sleeping on him, the last person who did that who was an elite fighter was Liddell and we all saw what happened, Rampage better hope he takes Rashad out in the first cause if not it will be a long night.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2?   Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2? EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:54 pm

shad page easily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2?   Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rampage-Rashad or Lesnar-Mir 2?
Page 1 of 1