Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rampage and Rashad Making up

Go down 
+7
KingsOwn19
josh200612
JerseyStyle
killerofchicken
OU
GDPofDRC
Birdofthad
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Rampage and Rashad Making up Empty
PostSubject: Rampage and Rashad Making up   Rampage and Rashad Making up EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:34 pm

they were joking with each other on twitter and Rashad said Rampage is like a cousin he wants to fight on sight but that Rashad wants to help train with Rampage so he can beat Jones

holy shit do we have a Rocky-Apollo moment happening hear via twitter of all things?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Rampage and Rashad Making up   Rampage and Rashad Making up EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:38 pm

Too funny
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Rampage and Rashad Making up   Rampage and Rashad Making up EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:39 pm

"#truelife
twitter confessions: y'all can't hold this against me but I was in
special ed 4 two yrs! It was embarrassing but fun! Lol... At first I was
motivated 2 get out of the class but then I was really easy & if u
acted lost enough the teacher did your work 4 u! Lol... It was fun cuz
we only did actual school work half the day. Cuz my classmates that
really needed help had a very short attention span! Lol... What made me
think of this is that no matter what label I was put in I always
persevered! I graduated from jucco & Michigan State University"
-Rashad Evans

"@SugaRashadEvans I knew something was wrong wit u bra,I could tell by the way u dress! U should get a short bus and pimp it out dog 4real!" -Quinton Jackson

"@Rampage4real I wanna do it like your short bus u had with your image on the side of it but I don't want it 2 do those extra tricks! Lo" -Rashad Evans

"@Rampage4real know I love him like a play cousin that I want 2 fight on sight! I'm gonna help him train 2 beat Jones!" -Rashad Evans
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Rampage and Rashad Making up   Rampage and Rashad Making up EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:46 pm

haha thats great
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Rampage and Rashad Making up   Rampage and Rashad Making up EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:48 pm

Shad must REALLY hate Jones. But this is perfect for him. He gets to see Bones lose and then he gets his rematch with Rampage for the title, assuming he beats Davis.
Back to top Go down
JerseyStyle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostSubject: Re: Rampage and Rashad Making up   Rampage and Rashad Making up EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:51 pm

Shad wants Page to win cause he feels he has a better chance to beat Page then Jones.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Rampage and Rashad Making up   Rampage and Rashad Making up EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:58 pm

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Rampage and Rashad Making up   Rampage and Rashad Making up EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:05 pm

Quote :
@SugaRashadEvans hahahaha ok dude,train hard so u can win,& ill do da same,so we can do #2 and let's c if u stay so cocky,I'm gonna end u! about 16 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to SugaRashadEvans

Quote :
@SugaRashadEvans haha funny,yall scared 2 fight n the @ufc,I come 2 fight not game plan! Plus I beat the guy that taught u da #stankyleg!! about 18 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to SugaRashadEvans

Quote :
@SugaRashadEvans , I hope u don't train like u fight #insertdeeznutsnyomouth,thanks 4 da offer,but u r still on my hit list brah about 22 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to SugaRashadEvans

DAMNIT! It still might happen though. I hope and pray that it does cause I will love the countdown show or the preview where it shows them training. They might have that Primetime show for this fight.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Rampage and Rashad Making up   Rampage and Rashad Making up EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:11 pm

Not gonna happen. They won't fight for free.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Rampage and Rashad Making up   Rampage and Rashad Making up EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:34 pm

Quote :
@Rampage4real indeed u do owe me but don't hold your breath..#insertbreathjoke..Lol Alright u can use my coaches I won't b there 2 beat u up about 23 hours ago via Twitterrific in reply to Rampage4real

Quote :
@Rampage4real well from one special ed 2 another have a nice day! BTW found your special ed class photo http://img.ly/5CcH stay up! about 21 hours ago via Twitterrific in reply to Rampage4real

Quote :
@Rampage4real U got no room 2 talk about my fights your last 2 were extremely boring! U living off the fumes from your Pride days! about 21 hours ago via Twitterrific in reply to Rampage4real

Quote :
@Rampage4real Remember when Wandy had u doing the Weekends at Bernies thru the ropes,when Shogun made u quit, & Forrest dug in them cakes?! about 18 hours ago via Twitterrific in reply to Rampage4real

Quote :
@Rampage4real there r many more times when u got your manhood taken but twitter don't allow that much space 2 bring them all up. Lucky u! about 18 hours ago via Twitterrific in reply to Rampage4real

Quote :
@Rampage4real fighting u equals easy payday 4 me! Frankenstein got better footwork than u & your hands r trash! Govern yourself accordingly! about 17 hours ago via Twitterrific in reply to Rampage4real

Quote :
I love how illogical @Rampage4real fans r! They all bring up the ONE time I ever lost & getting caught in a fight! My record speaks 4 itself about 1 hour ago via Twitterrific
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Rampage and Rashad Making up   Rampage and Rashad Making up EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:07 pm

Their whole beef was artificial anyway so making up should be easy
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Rampage and Rashad Making up   Rampage and Rashad Making up EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:44 pm

I wouldn't go that far. Wasn't everyone already aware of their issues well before that season of TUF?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Rampage and Rashad Making up   Rampage and Rashad Making up EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:26 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I wouldn't go that far. Wasn't everyone already aware of their issues well before that season of TUF?

Yes people were.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Rampage and Rashad Making up   Rampage and Rashad Making up EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:04 pm

Artificial or not it still is a solid rivalry

A well trained Rampage and Rashad in a new camp that doesn't tell people not do anything for the first few minutes when they get someone down (Greg Jackson to GSP during the Hardy fight) coud and should make up for the lack of fireworks in the first one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rampage and Rashad Making up   Rampage and Rashad Making up EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:15 pm

Sadly, the whole world could help Rampage train and he still wont beat Jones. If Rampage does want to give himself the best opportunity though then he should train with Rashad.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Rampage and Rashad Making up   Rampage and Rashad Making up EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:20 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Sadly, the whole world could help Rampage train and he still wont beat Jones. If Rampage does want to give himself the best opportunity though then he should train with Rashad.

Rolling Eyes we shall see
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Rampage and Rashad Making up   Rampage and Rashad Making up EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:10 pm

cascade_run wrote:
Artificial or not it still is a solid rivalry

A well trained Rampage and Rashad in a new camp that doesn't tell people not do anything for the first few minutes when they get someone down (Greg Jackson to GSP during the Hardy fight) coud and should make up for the lack of fireworks in the first one.

I don't see Rashad fighting differently because he left Jacksons. He is who he is
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Rampage and Rashad Making up   Rampage and Rashad Making up EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:13 pm

freakzilla wrote:

Im not so sure Bones is a slam dunk in this fight. He should and will be the favorite but Page has a chance against any1.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Rampage and Rashad Making up   Rampage and Rashad Making up EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:15 pm

Rampage just has to be in shape. Jones was dead tired in the Bonnar fight that went to decision and his corner was noticeably worried about his stamina in the Shogun fight too, which didn't matter at all since Gun was gassed like 2 minutes into the fight. His best chance will be to land something big early or late
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Rampage and Rashad Making up   Rampage and Rashad Making up EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:20 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Rampage just has to be in shape. Jones was dead tired in the Bonnar fight that went to decision and his corner was noticeably worried about his stamina in the Shogun fight too, which didn't matter at all since Gun was gassed like 2 minutes into the fight. His best chance will be to land something big early or late

That is the key u are right. He can stop the takedowns and hits like he has bricks for hands so stamina will be key for Page to get Bones into deep water in the championship rounds and see how he does.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Rampage and Rashad Making up   Rampage and Rashad Making up EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:32 pm

We all know Rampage can go the distance and be fine no worries he has done it twice.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Rampage and Rashad Making up   Rampage and Rashad Making up EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:35 pm

timthebim wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

That is the key u are right. He can stop the takedowns and hits like he has bricks for hands so stamina will be key for Page to get Bones into deep water in the championship rounds and see how he does.

He can stop takedowns easily from standard wrestling types, but I doubt he'll be able to stuff Bones. Page will definitely be on his back at points in this fight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rampage and Rashad Making up   Rampage and Rashad Making up EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:40 pm

If Rashad was able to take Rampage down that many times then Jones will be able to also.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Rampage and Rashad Making up   Rampage and Rashad Making up EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:55 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

He can stop takedowns easily from standard wrestling types, but I doubt he'll be able to stuff Bones. Page will definitely be on his back at points in this fight

I agree but I also think he will be able to get back to his feet. Also for every stuff he gets he will definitely be looking to knock Bones head off as a counter.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Rampage and Rashad Making up   Rampage and Rashad Making up EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:56 pm

Don't forget Rashad is a very good wrestler.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rampage and Rashad Making up   Rampage and Rashad Making up Empty

Back to top Go down

Rampage and Rashad Making up
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next