Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show???

Go down 
+3
KrazyHorseBennett
acccardinal12
Birdofthad
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show??? Empty
PostSubject: Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show???   Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show??? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:35 am

Season 1 and 2 where the shit, 3 was ok I havent seen any sine then own 1 and 2 on DVD

think the Chambers brothers, DC Snipers , and Fat Cat episodes where the best ones, Ricky Ross was as well
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show???   Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show??? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:38 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OhLE2Ozq7k

nicky barnes was a character as well
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show???   Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show??? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:46 am

Yeah I watched a few of them back in the day. I saw the Barnes one about a year ago. Woner when they will have one on the Fertitta Bros.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show???   Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show??? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:47 am

haahahaah there was a prety funy spoof on them doing bush and cheney check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dsii_F9c4E
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show???   Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show??? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:49 am

and laugh your friekin ass off at 58 second mark
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show???   Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show??? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:51 am

and damn I shouldnt have forgotten

The Jeff Fort one was just nuts to watch
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show???   Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show??? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:55 am

its nuts there still a 1 milli dollar contract out on Barnes and has been there since 86
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show???   Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show??? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:03 am

Birdofthad wrote:
and damn I shouldnt have forgotten

The Jeff Fort one was just nuts to watch

Yeah, that motherfucker was stone cold crazy.

I love reading the history of Chicago's street gangs. For some reason I find it fascinating. Not to mention I recognize a lot of the people mentioned from certain gang histories in Chicago.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show???   Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show??? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:05 am

gotta agree the guys are all scum bags, some more so than others, but it is fascinating read or watch

the Fort one kinda just blew me away I mean, controlling the P Stone Nation at that age and then terrorism on behalf of a foreign government, crazy shit
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show???   Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show??? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:10 am

It's a good show, but I think at times it gives some of these guys to much of a sympathetic view. I'd say my favorite was the Shower Posse and the Romper Room episode was good too.

I prefer Gangland though, you get the black, latino, asian, nazi and biker gangs
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show???   Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show??? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:11 am

Here you go, Bird.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=55194495

I used to have to deal with those cocksuckers from the Montrose set all the time growing up. Got my ass stomped in by four of them and had my head split open when I was like 16.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show???   Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show??? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:19 am

thats krazy krazy, sucks, I never saw the Shower Posse that must be new

I honestly didnt care for the Mac Dre one so much

I agree they do try to make you feel sorry for them too much sometime but its normally a person involved in the gang talking when thats going on. I thought the D.C. , Chambers brothers, and Fort ones were so good cause the police and people that prosecuted em had some funny stories like when they told Fort look out the window cause its the last time youll ever seethe southside of chicago again

ouch
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show???   Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show??? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:20 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBGivZOATRI&feature=related

check this vid out krazy its a movie on barnes and fuinny when his lawyer is talking about getting him off on trials and stuff

I went to a school with predominately hispanic gangs so I learned to be on my toes early on
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show???   Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show??? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:28 am

Shower Posse got the name by hosing down rivals with machine guns. They actually had the backing of one of Jamaica's poltical parties and even tried to hit Bob Marley at one point.

They racked up a HUGE body count all over Jamaica, Miami, NJ/NYC, Toronto and even London.

Scariest gang to me is still Los Zetas.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show???   Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show??? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:42 am

damn thats a crazy one, that girl from cocaine cowboys was pretty damn crazy
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show???   Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show??? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:04 am

funny to hear them talking about Frank Lucas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqwY-Y48FoE&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show???   Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show??? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:27 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12rTEXb7iSM

hahah funny as shit Howard Stern has Nicky Barnes on the show
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

PostSubject: Re: Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show???   Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show??? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:50 pm

Howard used to always have guys like Nicky Barnes and Henry Hill (before he left witness protection).

And Bird, you should check out Cocaine Cowboys II. It follows Gresielda Blanco after she got busted and this Oakland crack dealer who fell in love with her. The guy was kind of a dull personality compared to the guys in the first movie, but it's still worth checking out. There's supposed to be a third coming out, about the youngest son, Michael Corelone Trujillo.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show???   Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show??? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:00 pm

will check Cocaine cowboys 2 out for sure

ya her son had an ugly ending, funny thing is when he went to prison they decided to make him cellies with a huge DC drug dealer. how dumb of an idea that was
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show???   Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show??? EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:25 am

Isn't American Gangster that show on Black Exploitation Television that glorifies niggaz gettin' money in addition to a horrible movie staring Denzel?

Gangland is cool, and somewhat related, Fugitive Cronicles and I Almost Got Away With It are pretty fire too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show???   Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show??? EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:46 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Isn't American Gangster that show on Black Exploitation Television that glorifies niggaz gettin' money in addition to a horrible movie staring Denzel?

Gangland is cool, and somewhat related, Fugitive Cronicles and I Almost Got Away With It are pretty fire too.
ya its on BET, they dont make them look cool, pretty much all them are in jail or dead, nothing cool about that, they just tell the story and profile them, they are entertaining IMO
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show???   Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show??? EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:53 am

Never seen this show. I catch Gangland from time to time though
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show???   Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show??? EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:55 am

its better than gangland IMO and came out before gnagland if I remember correct, came out in 2007
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show???   Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show??? EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:56 am

in fact wolf many muslims hate the show because they say the show is a smear campaign against them because of the Philadelphia Black Mafia, DC Snipers, and Jeff Fort shows
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show???   Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show??? EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:58 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show???   Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Nyone Watch or Used to Watch the American Gangster Show???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next