Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wasted Talent Award

Go down 
+9
NJBeatdown86
KrazyHorseBennett
marbleheadmaui
TopNotch86
Deezy0814
boomer sooner
Canvas
dmar5143
4445Frank
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

Wasted Talent Award - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasted Talent Award   Wasted Talent Award - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:55 am

I'd label Ike as a disappointment, not a waste. Dude is just crazier than a shithouse raccoon. Not something he could really help, unlike a lot of these guys.

But maybe I'm getting bogged down in semantics.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Wasted Talent Award   Wasted Talent Award - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:56 am

NJBeatdown86 wrote:
Spadafora tends to be underlooked in the "wasted talent" department. He wasn't a heavy puncher, but he had great boxing skill and had one some tough fights (the Dorin fight standing out the most). Hell he whooped Floyd's ass in the gym.

Then he decided to shoot his girlfriend.

he is under Pernell Whitakers tutelage know
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Wasted Talent Award   Wasted Talent Award - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:57 am

I have heard that Joe Frazier Jr was the most talented of Fraziers kids (boxing wise) but the two dont talk because Jr became an addict
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Wasted Talent Award   Wasted Talent Award - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:07 am

KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
I'd label Ike as a disappointment, not a waste. Dude is just crazier than a shithouse raccoon. Not something he could really help, unlike a lot of these guys.

But maybe I'm getting bogged down in semantics.

"Since his incarceration, Ibeabuchi has earned two college degrees from Western Nevada Community College: an Associate of General Studies; and an Associate of Applied Science in General Business. Ibeabuchi was denied parole in August 2004, in August 2007 and again in February 2009."

"He is not eligible for another hearing until May 1, 2012 as confirmed by a Nevada Board of Parole Commissioners staff member, at which time Ibeabuchi will be 39; Ibeabuchi also faces likely deportation owing to his crimes."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ike_Ibeabuchi

I can't figure out why the Nevada Parole Board keeps turning Ike down for parole, why keep him in an American prison? Parole his ass and deport him, let Nigeria have him back.
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Wasted Talent Award   Wasted Talent Award - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:38 am

Birdofthad wrote:
I have heard that Joe Frazier Jr was the most talented of Fraziers kids (boxing wise) but the two dont talk because Jr became an addict

You don't hear much about Joe Frazier Jr, he was a lot smaller then Joe Sr., fighting at somewhere around 140 lbs, he had an uneventful career. His brother Marvis Frazier was a lot better known, mainly for being Joe's son and then getting KTFO in the 1st round, by both Larry Holmes and Mike Tyson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wasted Talent Award   Wasted Talent Award - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:29 am

What about Hamed ? he walked away at 28 .
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Wasted Talent Award   Wasted Talent Award - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:22 pm

great add Ali
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasted Talent Award   Wasted Talent Award - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wasted Talent Award
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2