Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why does Death bother you?

Go down 
+4
Bigs03
CainVelasquezFan
oggy420
LA
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

Why does Death bother you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:39 pm

I think part of it for me is that not many people close to me have died. A good friend of mine was killed in March on his motorcycle and he was only 25, but not a lot of family. All of my grandparents but that shit happens, they were either dead before I really knew them or were really old. No surprises.

I'm sure it's been a while, but sorry Sooner, I couldn't imagine having to deal with that.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:42 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
I think part of it for me is that not many people close to me have died. A good friend of mine was killed in March on his motorcycle and he was only 25, but not a lot of family. All of my grandparents but that shit happens, they were either dead before I really knew them or were really old. No surprises.

I'm sure it's been a while, but sorry Sooner, I couldn't imagine having to deal with that.

actually kind of a strange coincidence, my cousin also died in March on a motorcycle and he was turning 24 that month. We were really close, closest thing I had to a brother growing up. Thanks Z, I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:47 pm

I think it's a lot more difficult when it's something that unexpected. A 24 y/o with terminal cancer would prolly be easier for instance.
The shitty part is he was stopped on the road to turn left into his parents driveway, waiting for traffic to pass and some chick never even tapped her brakes coming from behind him.
Yeah buddy, that's just rough.

See there's my point of the celebrity part...I don't know Sooner, wouldn't know him if he walked in my house right now, but I genuinely feel bad about that story cause I know you from here and it makes it more real when u see other people go thru what u haven't.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:52 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
I think it's a lot more difficult when it's something that unexpected. A 24 y/o with terminal cancer would prolly be easier for instance.
The shitty part is he was stopped on the road to turn left into his parents driveway, waiting for traffic to pass and some chick never even tapped her brakes coming from behind him.
Yeah buddy, that's just rough.

See there's my point of the celebrity part...I don't know Sooner, wouldn't know him if he walked in my house right now, but I genuinely feel bad about that story cause I know you from here and it makes it more real when u see other people go thru what u haven't.

My family has a fucked up medical history. I have what is known as MEN 2, so did my dad, so does my older sister. In 6th grade I had my thyroid removed, both my sister and dad had the same surgery. Surgery is just part of out life so I wasn't expecting things to turn out the way they did with my dad. The doctor knicked his spleen and didn't catch it in time, he was declared brain dead later after a fucked up chain of events. Believe it or not this is only a fraction of the story.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:54 pm

but yeah when people close to you die you are more sympathetic to other people and their losses. Even if they died doing something reckless you still have to think the family they left behind.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:55 pm

Wow that is pretty insane.
I've had 5 surgeries in the last 6 years but they have all been knee and ankle, no major health ones.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:04 pm

you wouldn't even believe what my older sister has gone through, maybe I'll get into that some other time.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:11 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
Wow that is pretty insane.
I've had 5 surgeries in the last 6 years but they have all been knee and ankle, no major health ones.

Wow that sucks, never had a single surgery yet, hope I never have to, all that's happened to me, is I've broke my hands, once left, twice right. Oh and got stapples in my head once, pretty funny stroy actually, me and my older bro were wrestling in the hallway when I was like 13, and u know the laundry shoot? Well it was open, and we rolled underneath it, and he lifted me and the top of my head cracked the open door.

Why all the surgeries though bro? Torn shit, bad luck?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:15 pm

LA, you are lucky. I have more blood test and other fucking test then can imagine. I have had 2 major surgeries and they will not be my last.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:15 pm

It all started with a torn ACL, then I shattered my ankle, had it fused back together, broke it again, another fusion, had 3 broken joints in it and las November was supposed to be the be all end all surgery. It hurts more now than it ever has and it was a major surgery. 5 hours, 32 staples, 13 stitches, 4 months in a cast, 10 screws & 2 metal plates. All in the same leg.

Sucks now cause I have no motion so there is very little thata I used to do that I can now, thats why i play a lot of golf now.
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:15 pm

that really sucks sooners..thats alot of stuff to go tru
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:41 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
lol

ur gay

i didnt call u gay

i called him gay

no u called me gay

sorry bro i meant him

its k bro

ur gay

That was NOT how it went down!!

but close and gay enough.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:19 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
lol

ur gay

i didnt call u gay

i called him gay

no u called me gay

sorry bro i meant him

its k bro

ur gay

like a true bitch, you sure are one annoying mother fucker
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 6:00 pm

Jesus christ wolf
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:06 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
Jesus christ wolf

ha ha it's cool, I don't think he was loved as a child, parents were probably heroine attics or something. I don't let shit bother me, especially coming from someone like wolf. I'm high as shit, just got some new bud about to watch the X games.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:22 pm

Lol...Sooner are u watching this fucking nonsense big air with the rail??? What the fuck man...shit is crazy
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:37 am

I'm fucking drunk LOL, yeah Wolfy we will have it out, it will be fun. Don't worry I can take it, do your best. It will be fun. Add a little spice to the forum.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:38 am

Moto X best trick was weak(too many crashes) but BMX big air was pretty sweet, that double front flip was fucking awesome, he should have got a medal.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:45 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I've missed more this year than normal. Will try to catch up on it. Super mc duper stoned this night.

dude im fucking blitz(best fucking bud in a cool min) and I'm drunk! What up Wolf? Go fuck yourself lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:47 am

Wolf you got to catch the double front filp on big air BMX, it was sweet. Travis Pastrana crashed on 1st attempt and got injured on moto X. Dude tried a front flip on a moto X bike again and got fucked up...again.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:50 am

It was the first time ever on BMX big air, it was fucking awesome. He got no love from the judges because the second jump he didn't do shit. But all the riders and the fans gave him made love, it was sick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why does Death bother you?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2