Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Death at a Funeral

Go down 
+4
CainVelasquezFan
bobbitt15
acccardinal12
NoRegret
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Death at a Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Death at a Funeral   Death at a Funeral EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:23 pm

This movie looks funny as hell.

I thought the preview where he was helping his uncle to the toilet and his hand got stuck under him was hilarious hahaha could you imagine that? lmao
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Death at a Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death at a Funeral   Death at a Funeral EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:49 pm

NoRegret wrote:
This movie looks funny as hell.

I thought the preview where he was helping his uncle to the toilet and his hand got stuck under him was hilarious hahaha could you imagine that? lmao

yes!
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Death at a Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death at a Funeral   Death at a Funeral EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:58 pm

Will probably be shitty compared to the UK one
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

Death at a Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death at a Funeral   Death at a Funeral EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:22 pm

does look like it could be funny!.. u watch hot tub time machine yet?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Death at a Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death at a Funeral   Death at a Funeral EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:07 pm

hot tub time machine is pretty good. lougle!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Death at a Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death at a Funeral   Death at a Funeral EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:53 pm

the part where chris Rock is like we find out our father was gay with a midget and the only thing your mad about is that he was white???

Martin Lawrence : hel yeah!!!

hahhaha looks funny
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

Death at a Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death at a Funeral   Death at a Funeral EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:27 am

I agree with Bobbitt... The UK version is absolutely fantastic. This doesn't look like it will be half the movie.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Death at a Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death at a Funeral   Death at a Funeral EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:32 am

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
I agree with Bobbitt... The UK version is absolutely fantastic. This doesn't look like it will be half the movie.

I actually rented that movie last week and burned it, haven't watched it yet. It was in the $1 dollar section and the name sounded familar so I grabbed it. Good to know it is worth watching, wasn't so sure about it when I realized it was the new one I was thinking of.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Death at a Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death at a Funeral   Death at a Funeral EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:42 am

CainVelasquezFan wrote:
does look like it could be funny!.. u watch hot tub time machine yet?

I thought that movie looked stupid...was it any good?
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

Death at a Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death at a Funeral   Death at a Funeral EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:28 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:

I actually rented that movie last week and burned it, haven't watched it yet. It was in the $1 dollar section and the name sounded familar so I grabbed it. Good to know it is worth watching, wasn't so sure about it when I realized it was the new one I was thinking of.

The only thing I had a hard time with is at times the accent along with speed of the British actors made it a bit hard to follow. I'm old, a bit slow and deaf you know... lol. The easy fix for me was to rewind and put the subtitles on. I know... Sad. The movie itself was very well done. A very well written script and the actors were sharp and witty as hell...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death at a Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death at a Funeral   Death at a Funeral Empty

Back to top Go down

Death at a Funeral
Page 1 of 1