Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Life or Death Situation..

Go down 
+8
acccardinal12
Cu Bu
Birdofthad
Wolfgangsta
KingsOwn19
OU
josh200612
NoRegret
12 posters
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Life or Death Situation.. Empty
PostSubject: Life or Death Situation..   Life or Death Situation.. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:33 pm

Would you have it in you to kill someone if it was gonna be you or them?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death Situation..   Life or Death Situation.. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:36 pm

yes.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death Situation..   Life or Death Situation.. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:37 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Would you have it in you to kill someone if it was gonna be you or them?

I could kill any person that had the intentions of killing me or my family. I may need therapy when it is over.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death Situation..   Life or Death Situation.. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:39 pm

Yeah, thats the thing man. If I was in a scrap and knew it was gonna come down to that...I feel deep down that I could do it with no problems lol thats pretty sadistic honestly.

But then again if I looked down at a person as I was about to do it...that might be a diff situation...but I dont think I would hesitate honestly.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death Situation..   Life or Death Situation.. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:46 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Yeah, thats the thing man. If I was in a scrap and knew it was gonna come down to that...I feel deep down that I could do it with no problems lol thats pretty sadistic honestly.

But then again if I looked down at a person as I was about to do it...that might be a diff situation...but I dont think I would hesitate honestly.

I couldn't kill out of hate or rage. I would have to kill out of fear. If someone raped my mother, I may or may not have it in me to kill the man. But if a man breaks into my home and is armed and I so happen to be able to get to my gun...Someone is getting shot. I will not hesitate to save my life or my families life.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death Situation..   Life or Death Situation.. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:55 pm

Yeah, Idk man its hard to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death Situation..   Life or Death Situation.. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:42 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

I couldn't kill out of hate or rage. I would have to kill out of fear. If someone raped my mother, I may or may not have it in me to kill the man. But if a man breaks into my home and is armed and I so happen to be able to get to my gun...Someone is getting shot. I will not hesitate to save my life or my families life.
I could kill out of rage. Hell I have considered it a couple of times. I need anger management I think.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death Situation..   Life or Death Situation.. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:48 pm

Without hesitation.

Although if it was a close family member, or maybe a friend(maybe) then that woul be fairly thought provoking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death Situation..   Life or Death Situation.. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:49 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Without hesitation.

Although if it was a close family member, or maybe a friend(maybe) then that woul be fairly thought provoking.
I say fuck them I like me better.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death Situation..   Life or Death Situation.. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:58 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
Without hesitation.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death Situation..   Life or Death Situation.. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:14 pm

Vast amounts of energy and time is spent contemplating, waiting and hoping for the day this actually gets to happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death Situation..   Life or Death Situation.. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:43 pm

yes

i have a friend that was actually in this situation

his father works for a hired contract military company in Iraq

his step mom cheated on him, long story short 1 night my friend gets a phone call with his step mom saying he needs to come home cause her boyfriend is there tearing the place up he gets there his dads house is trashed, his step mom is beaten and the guy has a gun yelling he will kill her and my frends 7 year old step brother, he has shot up the house also

my friend snuck in went and got his gun and shot the guy in the back of the head
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death Situation..   Life or Death Situation.. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:13 pm

touchy subject

yes
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death Situation..   Life or Death Situation.. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:23 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
Without hesitation.

mamammmamamamhahahwaha
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death Situation..   Life or Death Situation.. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:27 pm

I wouldn't feel bad at all. Me against the world bitches!
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death Situation..   Life or Death Situation.. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:39 pm

The older I get the less of an issue this seems to be for me.

In self defense? Sure
Pull the switch on a serial killer? Yup
To protect others? Check.
Because they're a Yankee fan? Easy.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death Situation..   Life or Death Situation.. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:42 pm

hahah marble that is classic
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death Situation..   Life or Death Situation.. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:50 pm

Absolutely. This subject has actually been on my mind lately as my brother is going through a custody battle and I was thinking about how easily I could kill this bitch and walk with away with no remorse. It wouldn't need to be a life or death situation, I'd just do it in cold blood honestly
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death Situation..   Life or Death Situation.. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:54 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Absolutely. This subject has actually been on my mind lately as my brother is going through a custody battle and I was thinking about how easily I could kill this bitch and walk with away with no remorse. It wouldn't need to be a life or death situation, I'd just do it in cold blood honestly

Daddy likes! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death Situation..   Life or Death Situation.. EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:33 am

uhh fuck yea who wouldn't?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death Situation..   Life or Death Situation.. EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:16 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
The older I get the less of an issue this seems to be for me.

In self defense? Sure
Pull the switch on a serial killer? Yup
To protect others? Check.
Because they're a Yankee fan? Easy.
LOL
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death Situation..   Life or Death Situation.. EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:42 am

Instincts would make me kill a fucker in the face until they died, no problem. Murder though, that would be tougher.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death Situation..   Life or Death Situation.. EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:59 am

oggy420 wrote:
uhh fuck yea who wouldn't?

Some people just wouldnt have it in them/wouldnt know how to IMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death Situation..   Life or Death Situation.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Life or Death Situation..
Page 1 of 1