Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why does Death bother you?

Go down 
+4
Bigs03
CainVelasquezFan
oggy420
LA
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Why does Death bother you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:01 am

It is important to respect people apon their death, not mock it, and I do not fear death, it is inevitable
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:08 am

Do not worry Wolfy, there will be laughter at ur funeral
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:15 am

I'm kidding of course
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:21 am

most death is sad especially if there is suffering involved. sure there are movies that try to make death look all glorious and shit but that's not reality.Death sucks especially when you get old and dont know where you are or what year it is. Honestly im not afraid of death, i know i will die and i do hope that there is an afterlife full of hot chicks, cold beers, and the finest gonja but i don't expect that. I'd rather go out like before i get old and cant live a productive life. Fuck that shit ya know.

Wolf i got an idea for your funeral
http://comedians.comedycentral.com/nick-swardson/videos/nick-swardson---funeral
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:23 am

im afraid of family and friends dying... but myself im not its weird
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:32 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I realize my parents and siblings will likely die before I do, that doesn't scare me. The only death that bothers me is the thought of my kids passing. Serious instincts to ensure they outlive me at work here.

i understand that... your still scared of loved ones dying as I am, of me dying i hardly think of it and when i do it doesnt scare me
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:48 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Remember when Mask died and how furious everyone who barely knew anything about this guy got when his death was mocked by some?

Why are you so afraid of death, when it happens to everyone? Is it really that bad?

Why do you assume that number one...people knew nothing about Mask and number two...anyone who isn't named Wolfy only started watching MMA recently?

You might want laughter at your funeral and I'm sure Mask would've wanted that too, however, you were laughing AT Mask at the time of his death. At that time a lot of people were mourning his death even if they didn't know him personally. A man who had a tremendous impact on the sport was gone and it was sad to see him go.

Just because people mourn the loss of another human being doesn't mean they are afraid of death themselves.

Personally, I wasn't mourning Mask but I did feel sad that now the Tapout crew consisted of only 2. I was just appalled by your assholeness. I'm kinda used to it now, though.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:00 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Remember when Mask died and how furious everyone who barely knew anything about this guy got when his death was mocked by some?

Why are you so afraid of death, when it happens to everyone? Is it really that bad?

burning in hell forever sounds pretty bad to me
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:53 am

What do you wanna know besides its a lake of fire?

Revelation 20:10 - there is your lake of fire for the devil

John 3:36 The one who believes in the Son has eternal life. The one who rejects the Son will not see life, but God’s wrath remains on him.
Matthew 13:49-50 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

So basically you don't believe in Jesus dying for your sins then your going to that lake of fire.

And guess what...

Revelations 14:11 The smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever. They have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.

Yeah like I said forever burning in hell sounds bad to me.
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:10 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Where does the bible specifically state one burns in hell forever? The smoke rising? Naw.

Also God sounds like a total and complete fucking faggot if he would do that to his children.

Satan forever.

How can god be a faggot if he hates gay people? I think you are being a little to PC again Wolf, why are you toning it down so much?

Also, I don't think you believe in "GOD". You are really just trying to get a rise out of people with inflamatory language and what I suppose is blasphemy.
The Bible is a story book and not to be taken literally. Most of these stories have a lesson, but god did not write the bible. It was written by men, and not Jesus, almost 2000 years ago. I don't believe everything I read today, let alone something that was written by people who didn't wash themselves, believed slavery was ok. I mean, how do you check a source from back then?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:14 am

Jruq wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
Where does the bible specifically state one burns in hell forever? The smoke rising? Naw.

Also God sounds like a total and complete fucking faggot if he would do that to his children.

Satan forever.

How can god be a faggot if he hates gay people? I think you are being a little to PC again Wolf, why are you toning it down so much?

Also, I don't think you believe in "GOD". You are really just trying to get a rise out of people with inflamatory language and what I suppose is blasphemy.
The Bible is a story book and not to be taken literally. Most of these stories have a lesson, but god did not write the bible. It was written by men, and not Jesus, almost 2000 years ago. I don't believe everything I read today, let alone something that was written by people who didn't wash themselves, believed slavery was ok. I mean, how do you check a source from back then?

What makes you say god hates gay people?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:25 am

because he is gay and god hates him
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:40 am

Now that is true.

1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you
1 John 4:19 We love Him because he first loved us.

Not only does he not hates us, but he cares and loves us.
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:22 am

I was joking Farmer about god hating gay people - Homophobia is pretty common in the church and I was being sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:31 am

Jruq wrote:
I was joking Farmer about god hating gay people - Homophobia is pretty common in the church and I was being sarcastic.

I was calling Wolfy gay not you Jrug, not sure if that was clear
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:53 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Jruq wrote:

I thought you were calling jrug gay Laughing
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:58 am

fuck Wolfy he gets on my nerves
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:21 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Jruq wrote:

it was all clear, no worries.
Wolfy is definately not gay - he uses Faggot as one of his go-to insults. I am aware that gay people do say Fag, but they do it to each other and it is more playful than derogitory in my mind. A gay guy would generally never call a straight person fag.
Also, I think it is much like the N word among African Americans. The more educated people in these groups think that they are playing themselves by using/embracing the very term that is used to insult them.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:25 am

I don't literally mean Wolfy is gay, I was just talking shit because Wolfy gets on my nerves sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:31 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I don't literally mean Wolfy is gay, I was just talking shit because Wolfy gets on my nerves sometimes.
Yah, it was understood - I should probably just stop being "that PC guy" and just let stuff go.
Perhaps I should just embrace the Homophobia and Misogyny... but then if I embrace something so manly like making fun of women and gay people, does that make me gay?

sry for going way OT and gay on you guys.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:38 am

don't apologize Jrug, just be you.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:23 pm

Death freaks me out...I have no real fear of myself dying except knowing how it will effect my kids, but thinking of my family dying really fuckin sucks balls.

My parents, siblings and close friends...I don't know I just dont really think about it. Some of that shit will be REALLY hard for me to deal with it when it goes down. I don't even consider my kids going before me, I'm not a suicide guy, but I'm not built to deal with that.

As for public figures, I don't know man I'm weird with some of them. I can find a connection with almost anyone, plus I think of how it'd be for me if it was a family member. I guess I'm usually nore sad for their survivors then for them personally.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:30 pm

I am really freaked out about dying actually. I usually don't think about it and avoid it really so I don't sit around being depressed.

I don't want to lose my identity and am afraid the "afterlife" doesn't invlove 1000 hot virgins dancing in fields of Kind-Bud, but instead is probably just fading to black and then not existing.

Before I die I should convince myself that the virgins are waiting.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:34 pm

I never had anyone close to me die until I was 15 and my dad died. Then my uncle(really close to), my grandma and most recently my cousin(23 years old) have died. I have to admit death scares the shit out of me. My dad died during surgery and I had to have that exact same surgery(adrenal tumor removed) about 3 years ago now. I was scared to death and traveled all the way down to Houston so I could have my surgery at MD Anderson Cancer Center.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:36 pm

Never used to, but now I find wolfy fucking hilarious...he's an absolute psychopath.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why does Death bother you?   Why does Death bother you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why does Death bother you?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next