Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Callin it now - Kimbo and Fedor on the same UFC card before the year's end -

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Callin it now - Kimbo and Fedor on the same UFC card before the year's end - Empty
PostSubject: Callin it now - Kimbo and Fedor on the same UFC card before the year's end -   Callin it now - Kimbo and Fedor on the same UFC card before the year's end - EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:36 pm

Fedor, Kimbo, Tito, Roy Nelson, Vitor Belfort, Mirko Crocop all on a single card this fall.

It's happening men. You can't fucking stop it.

This is the list of the least likely to ever fight in the UFC again or at all from six months ago.

If some shit like that does actually go down, I'd take back every fucking thing I ever fucking said about Dana fuckity fuck fuck White.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Callin it now - Kimbo and Fedor on the same UFC card before the year's end - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callin it now - Kimbo and Fedor on the same UFC card before the year's end -   Callin it now - Kimbo and Fedor on the same UFC card before the year's end - EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:39 pm

Maybe when you had it at just Fedro, Tito and Kimbo, but this is too many, and will Kimbo even get a fight if he did indeed go out in his first fight on TUF?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Callin it now - Kimbo and Fedor on the same UFC card before the year's end -   Callin it now - Kimbo and Fedor on the same UFC card before the year's end - EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:40 pm

Yes Kimbo gets a fight, be real.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Callin it now - Kimbo and Fedor on the same UFC card before the year's end -   Callin it now - Kimbo and Fedor on the same UFC card before the year's end - EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:42 pm

I am, if he went out in the first rd with a poor showing, I could see him not getting one, he'll probably get an undercard fight against someone like Sanchez or one of the other guys off TUF though
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Callin it now - Kimbo and Fedor on the same UFC card before the year's end -   Callin it now - Kimbo and Fedor on the same UFC card before the year's end - EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:49 pm

Fuck Kimbo in his fuck hole...better not fucking happen!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Callin it now - Kimbo and Fedor on the same UFC card before the year's end -   Callin it now - Kimbo and Fedor on the same UFC card before the year's end - EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:51 pm

Oh he'll get embarrassed, I think it would be funny, I can't wait to see TUF and see if the rumors are true of him getting beat down
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Callin it now - Kimbo and Fedor on the same UFC card before the year's end -   Callin it now - Kimbo and Fedor on the same UFC card before the year's end - EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:01 pm

Personally, that was one of Dana's worst moves to me. I get the money angle so shut the fuck up, but he is just a monster fucking joke
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Callin it now - Kimbo and Fedor on the same UFC card before the year's end -   Callin it now - Kimbo and Fedor on the same UFC card before the year's end - EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:05 pm

I didn't say anuthing about the money did I? I mean that's part of why Dana did it, draw some more peeps into the show, but yeah I agree, I hate Kimbo and his mockery of true MMA, pretty much why I hope he gets embarrassed on TUF.

So no Draft tonight right?
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Callin it now - Kimbo and Fedor on the same UFC card before the year's end -   Callin it now - Kimbo and Fedor on the same UFC card before the year's end - EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:07 pm

Lol..I knew u would say that. Not u, just in general. I just knew that would be a response from many if I didn't say it.

Guess not, waiting to get ok's from people to do it tomorrow
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Callin it now - Kimbo and Fedor on the same UFC card before the year's end -   Callin it now - Kimbo and Fedor on the same UFC card before the year's end - EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:09 pm

It's all about the money Z if u didn't know

Word on the Draft, as long as we get it done soon I'm cool, late manana is fine wit me
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Callin it now - Kimbo and Fedor on the same UFC card before the year's end -   Callin it now - Kimbo and Fedor on the same UFC card before the year's end - EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:11 pm

He's a fighter like anyone else. Not his fault EliteXC made him something he's not. I'd watch him fight and I'd root for him to win one too.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Callin it now - Kimbo and Fedor on the same UFC card before the year's end -   Callin it now - Kimbo and Fedor on the same UFC card before the year's end - EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Yeah I don't have an issue with Kimbo. Seems like a cool dude to me, I'd be rooting for him
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: Callin it now - Kimbo and Fedor on the same UFC card before the year's end -   Callin it now - Kimbo and Fedor on the same UFC card before the year's end - EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:41 am

Kimbo VS coleman lol make it happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Callin it now - Kimbo and Fedor on the same UFC card before the year's end -   Callin it now - Kimbo and Fedor on the same UFC card before the year's end - Empty

Back to top Go down

Callin it now - Kimbo and Fedor on the same UFC card before the year's end -
Page 1 of 1