Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dana on Rome

Go down 
+6
MMAEYES
acccardinal12
ohiovol62
GDPofDRC
LTFG
OU
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Dana on Rome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dana on Rome   Dana on Rome - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:53 pm

You could have just told me, god damn!!!!!!!

Remember how close he was to subbin Jake?
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Dana on Rome   Dana on Rome - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:56 pm

lol

yeah, Jake was done there. Saved by the bell big time...just a few more seconds and he goes to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dana on Rome   Dana on Rome - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:09 pm

Dana can be such a tool sometimes." these guys at Showtime suck at boxing," really Dana ? then what do you call the Isreal Vazquez vs Rafeal Marquez trilogy( all fight and round of the year contenders) or the Super Six tournament ? I don't be he's a boxing fan at all, he lies to mask his constant bashing. I mean he didn't even know who Juan Manuel Marquez is.

Last edited by Ali_1748 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Dana on Rome   Dana on Rome - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:23 pm

Yeah. Showtime has the best 168 pounders in the world right now. Who the fuck is he kidding?

but as far as the big money making guys go...HBO has those guys. But i don't call somebody second rate unless they have second rate talent...not if they don't have the big draws. I hate when somebody who constantly talks about the best in the world but always uses drawing power as the example. Drawing power and talent are two different things...ask Kimbo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dana on Rome   Dana on Rome - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:31 pm

For the past couple years Showtime has been broadcasting the better fights. Especially when it involves the little guys. Showtime also doesn't do PPV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dana on Rome   Dana on Rome - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dana on Rome
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2