Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dana White to be on Jim Rome radio around 2pm ET

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Dana White to be on Jim Rome radio around 2pm ET Empty
PostSubject: Dana White to be on Jim Rome radio around 2pm ET   Dana White to be on Jim Rome radio around 2pm ET EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:32 pm

Dana will be on Jim Rome's radio show in about 30 min on ESPN radio.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Dana White to be on Jim Rome radio around 2pm ET   Dana White to be on Jim Rome radio around 2pm ET EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:46 pm

I can't believe all the shit he talked about Roy Nelson. Someone doesn't win the show I can tell...
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Dana White to be on Jim Rome radio around 2pm ET   Dana White to be on Jim Rome radio around 2pm ET EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:59 pm

Dana is just pissed Roy beat his cash machine Kimbo infront of largest watched show in UFC history.

I bet Dana White now knows how it feels to be Gary Shaw because all he cares about is the scrilla scratch paper now.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Dana White to be on Jim Rome radio around 2pm ET   Dana White to be on Jim Rome radio around 2pm ET EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:20 pm

Dana is mad because Roy said Kimbo got special treatment, which Dana says is a flat out lie. If Dana really is telling the truth then he has every right to call Roy a dumb shit. Assuming Dana is telling the truth here.
I found it interesting what Dana said about Dan on the show. Saying the contract he wants would make him by far the highest paid fighter. When Rome said "Well Hendo says that isn't true". Dana's response was well how the hell does he know? I fucking know. Who is telling the truth here?
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Dana White to be on Jim Rome radio around 2pm ET   Dana White to be on Jim Rome radio around 2pm ET EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:29 pm

I don't believe Dana one bit. He is just saying that so people won't think he's a fuckface for not re-signing Hendo. Peoples first thought would be "well that makes sense, guys are worth more than him" when i'm sure he wants something too big in Zuffa's eyes but nowhere near the highest in the company. Simply put, they know they don't need Dan Henderson because he does not draw, and the bottom line there is drawing power not who is the best when it comes to paydays. Tthey know they can simply say somebody is at the level of Anderson Silva after they beat Chael Sonnen or something and he can draw near to what Hendo did without getting paid a bunch of money and casual fans who don't understand rankings or anything outside UFC won't know the difference.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Dana White to be on Jim Rome radio around 2pm ET   Dana White to be on Jim Rome radio around 2pm ET EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:51 pm

Man is that like a weekly spot for dana on Rome?

And in almost any matchup I'd believe the other guy over dana.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Dana White to be on Jim Rome radio around 2pm ET   Dana White to be on Jim Rome radio around 2pm ET EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:54 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Dana is just pissed Roy beat his cash machine Kimbo infront of largest watched show in UFC history.

I bet Dana White now knows how it feels to be Gary Shaw because all he cares about is the scrilla scratch paper now.

Nah I think it's the gay way in which Roy beat Kimbo that has dana's goat. It also doesn't help that Roy doesn't take this thing seriously. shad's team ripping into Roy b4 the fight had nothing to do with Kimbo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dana White to be on Jim Rome radio around 2pm ET   Dana White to be on Jim Rome radio around 2pm ET Empty

Back to top Go down

Dana White to be on Jim Rome radio around 2pm ET
Page 1 of 1