Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NCAA Tourney Discussion

Go down 
+8
LTFG
bobbitt15
acccardinal12
NoRegret
oggy420
josh200612
timthebim
Farmer1906
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

NCAA Tourney Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA Tourney Discussion   NCAA Tourney Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:37 pm

umm beast? wtf is up with your cards? i had them beating dook!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Tourney Discussion   NCAA Tourney Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:42 pm

lol evan turner 1 for 11 so far tonight and its the second half! poy what?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Tourney Discussion   NCAA Tourney Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:13 am

josh200612 wrote:
umm beast? wtf is up with your cards? i had them beating dook!

I knew better to cheer for that sorry team. Honestly they had the talent, and the shooters. They were a team that had no real mental edge, and zero leaders on the floor. I am so happy this year is over and done. We will be better without the seniors from this team. I told my friends that when I got to BW3's for the 2nd half. I will pull for the Cats to win it now. I do think Dook will get beat by Cal and the Cards would have beat them too. This Cal team is just like the Cards though, so you don't know what you will get? Of course you can't take my word because this is by far the worst bracket I have ever filled out. I know most of the nation is with me. I hope St. Mary's can make some noise and get me back in it?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Tourney Discussion   NCAA Tourney Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:33 am

Yeah the Ville screwed me also lol. Pitino did a horrible job coaching with this bunch. They had talent but never really brought it all together.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Tourney Discussion   NCAA Tourney Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:58 am

Cal is not going to beat Duke, unlike Lville who absolutely looked they had no idea how to play until the end of the 1st half, Duke will close out on the three's and outrebound and stop the penetration of that gaurd, Duke is going at least to the final four.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Tourney Discussion   NCAA Tourney Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:08 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
I hate this Louisville team more than any other team ever. They are a bunch of underacheivers and I don't care if they come back and win. I really don't. Goodbye Sosa, Smith, and Delk. Don't leave the door open when you leave.

I always liked Sosa after his coming out party vs A&M.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Tourney Discussion   NCAA Tourney Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:19 pm

cascade_run wrote:
Cal is not going to beat Duke, unlike Lville who absolutely looked they had no idea how to play until the end of the 1st half, Duke will close out on the three's and outrebound and stop the penetration of that gaurd, Duke is going at least to the final four.

Not a chance..if Scottie Reynolds and Villanova gets on a roll like I think they can and will...I see Nova knocking out Duke in the Elite 8.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Tourney Discussion   NCAA Tourney Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:28 pm

Man those Marquette and Georgetown losses hurt me. I had both of them making it to the Sweet 16
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Tourney Discussion   NCAA Tourney Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:32 pm

NoRegret wrote:
cascade_run wrote:

Not a chance..if Scottie Reynolds and Villanova gets on a roll like I think they can and will...I see Nova knocking out Duke in the Elite 8.

Hey don't count out A&M if they get pasted Purdue.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Tourney Discussion   NCAA Tourney Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:37 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
I hate this Louisville team more than any other team ever. They are a bunch of underacheivers and I don't care if they come back and win. I really don't. Goodbye Sosa, Smith, and Delk. Don't leave the door open when you leave.

I always liked Sosa after his coming out party vs A&M.

He had some good games, but he hurt us over the years alot. Siva will be better then Sosa by far. He is a true point guard and plays smarter now than Sosa has for the most part.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Tourney Discussion   NCAA Tourney Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:37 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
cascade_run wrote:

Hey don't count out A&M if they get pasted Purdue.

Yeah, I have A&M getting beat by Duke in the Sweet 16. I would say you would have a legit chance at beating them though, because I believe that Duke is one of the most overrated teams in the country.

I think you guys will get all you can handle from Purdue though, even without Hummel they're still a pretty tough team. I had them losing to Siena, but that was one of my "ballsy" picks for an upset since Siena won their opening round game the previous two years.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Tourney Discussion   NCAA Tourney Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:17 pm

Well, that pretty much busts my bracket...good luck to to you all lol

Nobody was gonna beat St. Mary's in that game with how well they were playing.

Samhan was an absolute monster and everything was going down for him and then that M'Connoll guy or whatever his name was...was just draining 3 after 3 after 3...haha good game though.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Tourney Discussion   NCAA Tourney Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:37 pm

The back beaker was when it was 65-65 and that white boy bombed that 3 and banked it in and that pretty much was all I had to see to show me Saint Marys was destined to win that game. How bad did Scottie Reynolds play in his 2 games though lol. I think he went 4 for 26 in two games. Thats just terrible for a superstar point guard and leader of a number 2 seed.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Tourney Discussion   NCAA Tourney Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:20 pm

I cannot believe I picked Temple to beat UK??? I was tired but that is no excuse for that dumb pick. I hope UK gets beat so it will help me. I called St Marys and that helped a bit. I already have two elite 8 teams out. Oggy and Tim are doing decent. We all are pretty bad, but so is over 3 million other people, lol.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Tourney Discussion   NCAA Tourney Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:40 pm

bbc you just said you were gonna root for the cats yesterday lol?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Tourney Discussion   NCAA Tourney Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:59 pm

josh200612 wrote:
bbc you just said you were gonna root for the cats yesterday lol?

I know but since then cocky UK fans being assholes and my bracket have changed my mind. If you were a Cards fan and you saw how these guys acted last night at BW3's you would feel the same way. I have ran into more than usual this week and last night I hit my boiling point. If the wings weren't so good I would have thrown them at this dude for real. I actually saw myself doing it and was like nah..and took another bite. I am done cheering for the Cats this year. I hate Cousins too and I hope he blows a quad tonight so he has a reason to whine. I still can't believe I picked Temple though? What was I smoking that night?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Tourney Discussion   NCAA Tourney Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:01 pm

I would never cheer against the Cats in the tourney like those guys did even if the roles of this year were reversed. I need the Cats to lose to save a bit of face in this bracket contest anyways. It will calm the storm that is coming on Monday too, lol.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Tourney Discussion   NCAA Tourney Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:51 pm

Northern Iowa homers are gonna score extra points today. I can't believe that just happened? Well in 6 seconds Kansas will be a loser.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Tourney Discussion   NCAA Tourney Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:58 pm

lol i understand about cocky fans. ya this tourney is rigged but it helped me out cause i had nova in the final four but i had kansas also but i have uk winning. so all of the people who picked kansas are fucked lol.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Tourney Discussion   NCAA Tourney Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:27 pm

josh200612 wrote:
lol i understand about cocky fans. ya this tourney is rigged but it helped me out cause i had nova in the final four but i had kansas also but i have uk winning. so all of the people who picked kansas are fucked lol.

Yeah you and I think Tim maybe picked UK and all of us picked Kansas. Yeah if the CARDS won and I was at BW3's I would never cheer against them. I guess they can win tonight cause I have them winning. Sweet 16 I will not be in ur corner Josh, lol. Good luck tonight and I hope Cousins still pulls a quad cause I think Orton can handle his own anyways.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Tourney Discussion   NCAA Tourney Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:32 pm

Yeah the Cats look awesome tonight.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Tourney Discussion   NCAA Tourney Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:34 pm

its all good i have an uncle that lives in lexington and he is a cards fan lol so i hear it from him and my other uncle lives in georgetown and is a huge dook fan wtf lol. he has blue devil tattoo on his arm with the nc's on it and my cousin has the big d with the basketball in it. why the hell did you pick temple hahahahaha? i like cousins but all the shit i hear from people about him i start noticing what they are saying and it is embarrassing when i see it but i still love him.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Tourney Discussion   NCAA Tourney Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:35 pm

michigan fans are smart!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Tourney Discussion   NCAA Tourney Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:38 pm

josh200612 wrote:
its all good i have an uncle that lives in lexington and he is a cards fan lol so i hear it from him and my other uncle lives in georgetown and is a huge dook fan wtf lol. he has blue devil tattoo on his arm with the nc's on it and my cousin has the big d with the basketball in it. why the hell did you pick temple hahahahaha? i like cousins but all the shit i hear from people about him i start noticing what they are saying and it is embarrassing when i see it but i still love him.

I have no idea why I picked them? I don't even remember doing it and wasn't drinking and haven't smoked in a month. I like Temple , but not that much. My other brackets I have UK in the champioship game playing uh....Kansas!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Tourney Discussion   NCAA Tourney Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:40 pm

i think you need to smoke and drink next time the tourney comes around lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Tourney Discussion   NCAA Tourney Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NCAA Tourney Discussion
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next