Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jr WW 4 Man Tourney?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TopNotch86
TopNotch86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Floyd Mayweather Jr., Timothy Bradley, Shane Mosley, Cornelius Bundrage, Jermaine Taylor, Bernard Hopkins

Jr WW 4 Man Tourney? Empty
PostSubject: Jr WW 4 Man Tourney?   Jr WW 4 Man Tourney? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:26 pm

sorry if this has been covered already...

khan suggested a 4 man tourney to see whos best in the division with him vs maidana and alexander vs bradley....
alexanders people said they are all for it, this is something id love to see happen, although i think it should be bradley-khan and alexander-maidana first round...cuz bradley and alexander are the top 2 in the division right now and should not fight first in any type of tourney...
boxing needs more set ups like this its good for the sport and proves who the real champion is in the division rather than just the trinket holders....

no matter how they line it up i got bradley winning it...lets just hope they get it done
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Jr WW 4 Man Tourney?   Jr WW 4 Man Tourney? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:39 pm

Call it the "Fighting Four"
Back to top Go down
TopNotch86
TopNotch86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Floyd Mayweather Jr., Timothy Bradley, Shane Mosley, Cornelius Bundrage, Jermaine Taylor, Bernard Hopkins

PostSubject: Re: Jr WW 4 Man Tourney?   Jr WW 4 Man Tourney? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:40 pm

NJBeatdown86 wrote:
Call it the "Fighting Four"

i like that...simple alliteration at its finest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jr WW 4 Man Tourney?   Jr WW 4 Man Tourney? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:43 pm

No way it gets done soon. Khan's team doesn't want Maidana (or any other top talent). The promotion team of Bradley wants Bradley-Alexander to build up more. Maidana already pulled out of the Bradley fight and nothing's been mentioned about him and Alexander.

It would be great if it happened, but...

The Super 6 has people tourney crazy. Everyone in the division is young. Be patient. Good fights will come from 140.
Back to top Go down
TopNotch86
TopNotch86

PostSubject: Re: Jr WW 4 Man Tourney?   Jr WW 4 Man Tourney? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:47 pm

Gumby wrote:
No way it gets done soon. Khan's team doesn't want Maidana (or any other top talent). The promotion team of Bradley wants Bradley-Alexander to build up more. Maidana already pulled out of the Bradley fight and nothing's been mentioned about him and Alexander.

The Super 6 has people tourney crazy. Everyone in the division is young. Be patient. Good fights will come from 140.

khans people suggested it and alexanders said theyd agree to it in a heart beat...
http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=27967

if they sign then that puts pressure on bradley and maidana to join too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jr WW 4 Man Tourney?   Jr WW 4 Man Tourney? EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:10 am

TopNotch86 wrote:
Gumby wrote:

khans people suggested it and alexanders said theyd agree to it in a heart beat...
http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=27967

if they sign then that puts pressure on bradley and maidana to join too
I like it. I would pick Maidana against anyone right now though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jr WW 4 Man Tourney?   Jr WW 4 Man Tourney? Empty

Back to top Go down

Jr WW 4 Man Tourney?
Page 1 of 1