Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Duke Lacross False Rape Accusser charged with multiple felonies, attempted murder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

Duke Lacross False Rape Accusser charged with multiple felonies, attempted murder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke Lacross False Rape Accusser charged with multiple felonies, attempted murder   Duke Lacross False Rape Accusser charged with multiple felonies, attempted murder EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:43 pm

I'm still waiting on Al fuck face Sharpton to apologize to the duke players that he demonized during that days after this came about. The double standard in our country makes me sick if a white guy would have blamed a black guy for a rape he didn't commit the white guy would have to publicly kiss Sharpton or Jesse Jacksons ass or be called a racist just like that southpark where stans dad said the n-word. They can accuse any white person of anything they want without the need for evidence and without worrying about how it effects that persons life.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Duke Lacross False Rape Accusser charged with multiple felonies, attempted murder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke Lacross False Rape Accusser charged with multiple felonies, attempted murder   Duke Lacross False Rape Accusser charged with multiple felonies, attempted murder EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:46 am

MMAEYES wrote:
I'm still waiting on Al fuck face Sharpton to apologize to the duke players that he demonized during that days after this came about. The double standard in our country makes me sick if a white guy would have blamed a black guy for a rape he didn't commit the white guy would have to publicly kiss Sharpton or Jesse Jacksons ass or be called a racist just like that southpark where stans dad said the n-word. They can accuse any white person of anything they want without the need for evidence and without worrying about how it effects that persons life.

+1 couldnt have said it any better.
Back to top Go down

Duke Lacross False Rape Accusser charged with multiple felonies, attempted murder
Page 1 of 1