Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UFC attempted to re-sign Werdum after beating Fedor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

UFC attempted to re-sign Werdum after beating Fedor Empty
PostSubject: UFC attempted to re-sign Werdum after beating Fedor   UFC attempted to re-sign Werdum after beating Fedor EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:56 am

http://www.mmamania.com/2011/3/14/2050810/werdum-happy-with-ufc-aquisition-and-reveals-ufc-wanted-to-sign-him
Quote :
"Now I can say, right? (laughs) Joe Silva told me to call him as soon as I was ‘free’, to call him to negotiate, but now we’re at the same home again. ... Strikeforce was doing well, growing strongly, but let’s face the facts, the UFC is the best of the world, a stronger brand… You have to unite with the best."
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

UFC attempted to re-sign Werdum after beating Fedor Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC attempted to re-sign Werdum after beating Fedor   UFC attempted to re-sign Werdum after beating Fedor EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:57 am

I'm now rooting for Werdum to win the tourney because I know we could see Werdum vs JDS 2 to unify the titles.
Back to top Go down

UFC attempted to re-sign Werdum after beating Fedor
Page 1 of 1