Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How do you smoke it?

Go down 
+22
cheekynffc
joshkellerseattle
Primetyme199
acccardinal12
captain organic
Ring
WinstonSmith
Andrew the Raider King
4445Frank
KingsOwn19
Wolfgangsta
killerofchicken
Birdofthad
Tobe06
gomez1012
LA
oggy420
GolbeZ
GDPofDRC
SOKO
MMAEYES
OU
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

How do you prefer to smoke your shit?
Joint
How do you smoke it? - Page 26 Vote_lcap18%How do you smoke it? - Page 26 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Blunt
How do you smoke it? - Page 26 Vote_lcap18%How do you smoke it? - Page 26 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Bong
 18% [ 4 ]
Pipe
How do you smoke it? - Page 26 Vote_lcap27%How do you smoke it? - Page 26 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Vaporizer
 18% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

How do you smoke it? - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 26 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:32 pm

Bought an Iolite handheld vaporizer, and was given a good old fashioned box vape with temp regulator knob. Both are cool. Iolite is cool for going on the road, and for concerts. Doesnt work as good as the regular vape, because its a preset temperature. The regular vape destroys me. Me and a few friends thought we would smoke a "bowl" out of it, and good night. Blew our brains out with one toke each. So much cleaner than actually smoking too I might add. Im big into fitness and it doesnt cook my lungs which has been nice. Also saves you money on green. You only need a wee bit to get toasted. I would look into getting one if you have extra money. Not cheap.

PS this thread did this to me. Hope yall are proud of yalls selves lol.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:54 am

I love it when my buddy from Colorado comes down to visit. Med Mary cards FTW!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:56 pm

I have slowed down on smoking a little bit. My bud man retired from the game and I don't like the old school shady, awkward way of getting bud. Much easier when it's a good buddy that lives close and you go there every so often anyways. I stocked up on the going out of business sale but I've been nursing it. I'll have to think about whether I want to keep smoking or not.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:04 pm

OU wrote:
I have slowed down on smoking a little bit. My bud man retired from the game and I don't like the old school shady, awkward way of getting bud. Much easier when it's a good buddy that lives close and you go there every so often anyways. I stocked up on the going out of business sale but I've been nursing it. I'll have to think about whether I want to keep smoking or not.

Just go the shady route but buy bulk. Then use a vape. The shit will last you a while. Doesnt hurt to cut back though. I like doing it 2 hours before bed every other night.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:54 pm

OU wrote:

givin up the smoke? Say it aint soo affraid

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:00 pm

y'all smoked Oil yet???
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:10 pm

nope, not me... hear about it tho. how is it?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:02 am

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:55 am

The dabbin
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:59 am

That shit looks way too complicated. My buddy had some hash oil but I didn't get to hit it. But he did have a bag of keif or however you spell it and I got to hit a bowl of OG Kush with that sprinkled on top. It was nice.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:28 pm

ya man kief is nice but dabbing oil is fucking amazing, in my opinion shwag is the regular old P.C., Dro is Macbook of weed and Oil is the fucking IPad
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:31 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
ya man kief is nice but dabbing oil is fucking amazing, in my opinion shwag is the regular old P.C., Dro is Macbook of weed and Oil is the fucking IPad
I haven't smoked reggie in months.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:37 pm

same, reggie is for when Im doing really, really bad lol
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:42 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

Basically what I said after the first dab, except for that apple crap (poor analogy). BHO is the way to go.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:45 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
same, reggie is for when Im doing really, really bad lol
At this point, I'd probably take an extended break before smoking reggie, unless I was stressed.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:50 pm

Been over 12 years for me on the dirt
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:55 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Been over 12 years for me on the dirt
You haven't smoked swag in 12 years? damn. I smoked reggie a couple times this year.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:55 pm

I might have to visit my old buddy Reggie. His much cooler brother isn't around very often these days.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:41 pm

Drive down to Texas, OU. Medical bud from Colorado has been abundant.
Back to top Go down
bronzehole
White Belt
White Belt
bronzehole

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:55 pm

can citizens in washington and colorado buy weed at 7-11 yet ?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 26 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:29 pm

I learned recently from some European ganja smokers that there are certain weed phrases here that mean something completely different there. For example a roach. Here is the leftover part of a blunt or a joint. There, it's a tiny plastic or cardboard piece that is used kind of like a tip that allow you to smoke all the weed inside the joint.
Also a blunt over there is refers to something that has tobacco and weed in it and a joint is something with just weed. I guess it's popular in many places over there to put some roasted tobacco in with the weed.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 26 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:45 pm

Yea, I used to smoke with a German chick that lived here for a couple of years and she thought it was weird we didn't add tobacco to joints. Also says its pretty much accepted to smoke up in public and cops don't much care about it
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 26 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Yea, I used to smoke with a German chick that lived here for a couple of years and she thought it was weird we didn't add tobacco to joints. Also says its pretty much accepted to smoke up in public and cops don't much care about it
Yeah I had no idea the mixed roasted tobacco with just about every joint. Just seems like a waste.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 26 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:18 pm

When I smoke blunts I get super extra high because of the tobacco that's in it, I don't smoke tabacco at all other that blunts and it hits me like a truck
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 26 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:28 pm

i thought a spliff was weed and tobacco? Thats what my jamaican friend calls it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you smoke it?
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next