Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How do you smoke it?

Go down 
+22
cheekynffc
joshkellerseattle
Primetyme199
acccardinal12
captain organic
Ring
WinstonSmith
Andrew the Raider King
4445Frank
KingsOwn19
Wolfgangsta
killerofchicken
Birdofthad
Tobe06
gomez1012
LA
oggy420
GolbeZ
GDPofDRC
SOKO
MMAEYES
OU
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

How do you prefer to smoke your shit?
Joint
How do you smoke it? - Page 27 Vote_lcap18%How do you smoke it? - Page 27 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Blunt
How do you smoke it? - Page 27 Vote_lcap18%How do you smoke it? - Page 27 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Bong
 18% [ 4 ]
Pipe
How do you smoke it? - Page 27 Vote_lcap27%How do you smoke it? - Page 27 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Vaporizer
 18% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

How do you smoke it? - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:31 pm

It's different everywhere man, I mean are we only talking about English speaking countries....
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:35 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
When I smoke blunts I get super extra high because of the tobacco that's in it, I don't smoke tabacco at all other that blunts and it hits me like a truck
Weird, you mean from the tobacco in the stick? I'm assuming you don't put tobacco in with the weed. I pretty much only smoke blunts so I don't have that effect.

A spliff here in the states just refers to a joint or a blunt. People used to use that term all the time.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:37 pm

The tabacco leaf you use to wrap the weed to make the blunt... It's enough to give me a tabacco high along with the bud
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:41 pm

they speak english in jamaica. But you are right, it is different.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:42 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
The tabacco leaf you use to wrap the weed to make the blunt... It's enough to give me a tabacco high along with the bud
Hmm, interesting. I don't smoke tobacco except for the blunts as well. But I wouldn't know any better since I don't ever go from joint to blunt to notice a difference.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:42 pm

agreed the tobacco leaf gives you an extra lift especially if you don't smoke blunts on the regular
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:43 pm

oggy420 wrote:
they speak english in jamaica. But you are right, it is different.
but they don't in Germany. So I'm not sure what he means by that?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:45 pm

what does chronic mean to you? Just really dank bud? Cause i've heard that and also weed sprinkled with coke
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:46 pm

urban dictionary

spliff

also splif

(From split + spiff )

a quality cigarette rolled with both tobacco and marajuana, initially popular on Europe's Iberian Peninsula

additionally, the term has been adopted to mean any high quality or well-rolled marajuana joint

"I don't have much weed left, but I can roll us both a spliff."
OR
"The party was wack 'til mah nigga busted out a FATTY spliff!"
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:52 pm

oggy420 wrote:
what does chronic mean to you? Just really dank bud? Cause i've heard that and also weed sprinkled with coke
Chronic to me is just another word for dank or some fire. Those all mean the same thing to me. A Cocomo is a blunt with coke in it.
Spliff around here just refers to a blunt or joint, no tobacco involved.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:16 pm

OU remember a while back I said I'd smoke some dope and you thought it ment coke... Even in the states slang is different
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you smoke it?
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27