Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brock down to 220?

Go down 
+4
Wolfgangsta
oggy420
Farmer1906
ChaoscamelWV
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaoscamelWV
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
ChaoscamelWV

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor, Shogun, Henderson, GSP, Florian

Brock down to 220? Empty
PostSubject: Brock down to 220?   Brock down to 220? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:25 pm

http://www.heavy.com/post/lesnar-trainer-says-heavyweight-champion-will-return-2907

Brock Lesnar will fight again.

That's according to trainer Greg Nelson, who appeared on today's episode of ESPN's web-only MMA Live. Nelson confirmed reports that Lesnar will fight again and is currently training, but noted that there is no timetable for the UFC heavyweight champion's return.

Nelson was hesitant to talk about the details of next week's Las Vegas press conference with Lesnar and UFC president Dana White, only saying that it will be a surprise.

Heavy.com has received conflicting reports regarding the press conference. One source informed Heavy that Lesnar will be out for the rest of 2010 and will vacate the heavyweight championship at the press conference. The same source also indicated that Lesnar has experienced a drastic weight loss during his bout with diverticulitis and is currently under 220 pounds. While nothing is confirmed, the timetable for Lesnar's return could ultimately depend on how long it takes him to get back to his normal weight of 290 pounds, and any setbacks with his illness could postpone it even further.

But another source told Heavy.com on Tuesday that Lesnar's weight issues are overblown and that the champion could make his return this summer.

One thing is for certain: the questions surrounding Brock Lesnar's health and future in mixed martial arts should be answered definitely next week.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Brock down to 220? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brock down to 220?   Brock down to 220? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:00 pm

220? That just sounds unrealistic.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Brock down to 220? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brock down to 220?   Brock down to 220? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:02 pm

i dont believe any of this shit anymore unless i hear it from Lesnar himself. Until he speaks i propose that we post no more threads about his so called conditions.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Brock down to 220? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brock down to 220?   Brock down to 220? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:03 pm

I've been hearing 220 a lot and for months. I tend to believe there has to be some truth to the weightloss rumours.

I wanted to see muscle Brock lose, but I think we can all agree if Brock is now the size of Randy or Fedor he'd get his ass kicked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Brock down to 220? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brock down to 220?   Brock down to 220? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:28 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I've been hearing 220 a lot and for months. I tend to believe there has to be some truth to the weightloss rumours.

I wanted to see muscle Brock lose, but I think we can all agree if Brock is now the size of Randy or Fedor he'd get his ass kicked.

That it yet to be seen. I think his wrestling is enough to do well like how Cain is.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Brock down to 220? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brock down to 220?   Brock down to 220? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Cain has learned kickboxing and other aspects at an alarming rate. Look at his second fight in Bodog and the combos he was throwing together.

We don't know if Brock even knows how to wrestle without his size. He doesn't use a lot of technique. Of course he will still be good in wrestling, but elite? No way.

I also wonder what the penis looks like now....

The one on his chest you sick minded fucks.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Brock down to 220? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brock down to 220?   Brock down to 220? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:53 pm

Brock down to 220? HypeTrain
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

Brock down to 220? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brock down to 220?   Brock down to 220? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:38 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

Completely agree Wolf... Without his size, he's average. BUT, 220? Eh, I either need a picture or for Brock himself to comment on this before I buy into it. He hasn't weighed that since his junior year in high school... That's a lot of freaking size for a guy like that.
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

Brock down to 220? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brock down to 220?   Brock down to 220? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:11 pm

Good. He should just cut to 205

jk
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Brock down to 220? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brock down to 220?   Brock down to 220? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:54 pm

Brock Lesnar at LHW ahaha jesus.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Brock down to 220? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brock down to 220?   Brock down to 220? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:56 pm

Lesnar vs winner of Shogun/Machida. Or Lesnar vs Randy 2 at 205.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Brock down to 220? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brock down to 220?   Brock down to 220? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:02 pm

Lesnar at 205 would be like Jake O'brien minus the good boxing stylings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brock down to 220? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brock down to 220?   Brock down to 220? Empty

Back to top Go down

Brock down to 220?
Page 1 of 1