Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Edgar vs Penn likely at UFC 112

Go down 
+8
LA
KingsOwn19
Farmer1906
Wolfgangsta
timthebim
Bigs03
SOKO
OU
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Edgar vs Penn likely at UFC 112 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar vs Penn likely at UFC 112   Edgar vs Penn likely at UFC 112 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:12 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
Im not completely convinced he loses to GSP again and besides he only has so many fights left before he will be ready to give it up. He has already stated he wants GSP again and besides there are much better fights for him at WW.

What, exactly, does GSP need to do to BJ for you to be convinced he's better? If they fight again BJ is going to get abused, especially after BJ was such a cry baby about the greasing shit and then out of the blue BJ decides to acuse GSP of juicing...

Yeah, they fight again and BJ might not walk out of the cage under his own power.

Bj cryed about the greasing because there was something to cry about. GSP cheated!! Thats that. It wasnt a like BJ made it up it happened u could see it on the tape, Chuck Liddell called it out at the fight. GSP fan can deny all they want but it did happen. Do we really have to get into this arguement again.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Edgar vs Penn likely at UFC 112   Edgar vs Penn likely at UFC 112 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:26 pm

timthebim wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
Im not completely convinced he loses to GSP again and besides he only has so many fights left before he will be ready to give it up. He has already stated he wants GSP again and besides there are much better fights for him at WW.

What, exactly, does GSP need to do to BJ for you to be convinced he's better? If they fight again BJ is going to get abused, especially after BJ was such a cry baby about the greasing shit and then out of the blue BJ decides to acuse GSP of juicing...

Yeah, they fight again and BJ might not walk out of the cage under his own power.

Bj cryed about the greasing because there was something to cry about. GSP cheated!! Thats that. It wasnt a like BJ made it up it happened u could see it on the tape, Chuck Liddell called it out at the fight. GSP fan can deny all they want but it did happen. Do we really have to get into this arguement again.

OK, it happened, regardless...GSP has already stated that if BJ wants a rematch the result will be worse for him. That's all I'm saying. I don't know how anyone could even doubt that GSP will demolish BJ if they fight again.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Edgar vs Penn likely at UFC 112   Edgar vs Penn likely at UFC 112 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:51 pm

U may be right Bigs it could happen again regaurdless I just dont think so. I think BJ will definitely have to have his a game to beat GSP but it can be done.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Edgar vs Penn likely at UFC 112   Edgar vs Penn likely at UFC 112 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:12 pm

I laugh my ass off at the notion that there is a front runner to BJ

Nobody is even close
KenFlo went and fucked Guida up worse than the nightmare
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Edgar vs Penn likely at UFC 112   Edgar vs Penn likely at UFC 112 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:14 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
The UFC really needs to bring in more non UFC talent. Half the top ten isn't even in the promotion.

Kind of waht I was trying to imply on my disaster of a thread about UFC needs more new faces
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edgar vs Penn likely at UFC 112   Edgar vs Penn likely at UFC 112 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Edgar vs Penn likely at UFC 112
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2