Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dog Bite

Go down 
+9
oggy420
KingsOwn19
acccardinal12
OU
Cu Bu
Ali
cheekynffc
bobbitt15
josh200612
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Dog Bite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Bite   Dog Bite - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:27 pm

Man's gotta point. I pick strange wool over mauled babies all day.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Dog Bite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Bite   Dog Bite - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:49 pm

For the life of me I don't understand why people keep Rottweiler's for pets, they were breed to be savage beasts.

Last edited by Ali* on Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Dog Bite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Bite   Dog Bite - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:39 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Pitbulls are either too agressive and scare the shit out of me...or they are too friendly/hyper/yet untrained and annoy the shit out of me. I've yet to see a balance with any pure pitbulls. All in all. Horrible dog. They are thugs. I've met some mutts that were pretty awesome though. However, that does not excuse Michael Vick(tim)

I had a rottweiler for about 10-11 years before she walked off into the sunset and died peacefully of old age/obesity. She was the peoples dog but was terrible around other animals. She was very sweet with us, but ruined my other, older dog that i liked more by not letting him eat. That was my fault by not making the right adjustments once she became full grown and became head honcho. She killed one of my cats, and broke my neighbors chow's leg(which was awesome because that dog was begging for it for years).

That's crazy. I have been around dozens. Very intelligent and friendly dogs. One of the best all around dogs you can have. You must have been around some raised by some shitty people. Shitty people have shitty dogs. When raised right it doesn't get much better then a pit. Just look that shit up.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Dog Bite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Bite   Dog Bite - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:42 pm

Ali* wrote:
For the life of me I don't understand why people keep Rottweiler's for pets they were breed to be savage beasts.

Because they are fucking awesome. People need to learn how to raise a dog. Unless you're an asshole Rotts are easy to raise.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Dog Bite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Bite   Dog Bite - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:28 pm

My pit is perfect. Trained, chill, playful, and the most athletic dog ever. She a mut though.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Dog Bite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Bite   Dog Bite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:14 am

OU wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
Pitbulls are either too agressive and scare the shit out of me...or they are too friendly/hyper/yet untrained and annoy the shit out of me. I've yet to see a balance with any pure pitbulls. All in all. Horrible dog. They are thugs. I've met some mutts that were pretty awesome though. However, that does not excuse Michael Vick(tim)

I had a rottweiler for about 10-11 years before she walked off into the sunset and died peacefully of old age/obesity. She was the peoples dog but was terrible around other animals. She was very sweet with us, but ruined my other, older dog that i liked more by not letting him eat. That was my fault by not making the right adjustments once she became full grown and became head honcho. She killed one of my cats, and broke my neighbors chow's leg(which was awesome because that dog was begging for it for years).

That's crazy. I have been around dozens. Very intelligent and friendly dogs. One of the best all around dogs you can have. You must have been around some raised by some shitty people. Shitty people have shitty dogs. When raised right it doesn't get much better then a pit. Just look that shit up.

pitbulls are usually cool dogs as long as they are not inbred or bred with another aggressive breed. Rottweilers really can not be trusted. they are responsible for a lot of attacks. Between 2005-2012 Rottweilers have killed 32 people, about one citizen every 91 days. That doesn't mean all of them attack people, but it is a considerably higher rate compared to all but 1 breed of dogs which are pitbulls.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Dog Bite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Bite   Dog Bite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:17 am

Dylan Andres

17-months old | Jacksonville, FL

Dylan Andres, 17-months old, was mauled to death by a neighbor's chained rottweiler. Just before the incident, the boy and his mother, Destiny Kieszler, had returned from the store to their home on Maynard Street. Destiny was unpacking groceries when Dylan got away from her and wandered next door and was attacked by the dog. Chief of Detectives Tom Hackney said the rottweiler bit the child repeatedly. Neighbor Jessica Golden, who had also gone to the store with Dylan and his mother, was inside her home when she heard Destiny's screams. She ran outside and saw Dylan's father trying to pull the child away from the dog. "The dog had the baby in its mouth," Golden said. Jacksonville Animal Care and Control removed the dog and it was euthanized shortly after. This was the second rottweiler incident on the block in less than a month. On February 10, a police officer shot a different rottweiler after it charged him.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Dog Bite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Bite   Dog Bite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:21 am

Dixie Jennings

3-months old | Yadkinville, NC

Dixie Jennings, 3-months old, was killed by her grandmother's rottweiler. The Forsyth County medical examiner said the infant died from head and brain injuries due to a dog bite. The incident occurred at Deep Creek Kennel, which is owned by the child's grandmother, Robin Jennings. The infant's mother, Sarah Jennings, also worked at the kennel and was with her child in the office area when a customer came in with a dog to board. Sarah took the dog and its owner to the kennel area -- a door separates the two areas -- but the door behind them failed to latch. A rottweiler belonging to Robin pushed through the door and entered into the office area. When Sarah and Robin returned the office, they found the rottweiler standing beside the bitten child. Sarah rushed her daughter to the hospital, but the baby did not survive her injuries. Robin had her rottweiler euthanized at a local veterinarian's office that day.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

Dog Bite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Bite   Dog Bite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:15 am

when i was younger i worked as a door to door salesman and had an encounter with two rottweilers in a shithole english town called st helens. i got halfway up someones front path when two of the fuckers came charging out from behind the house, they chased me out the garden, down the street and i had to abandon all my shit and scramble onto some garage roofs to get away. i had no reason to think they wouldn't have torn me limb from limb.

i agree with those who say a lot depends on who owns them, how they're raised and looked after though.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Dog Bite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Bite   Dog Bite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:57 am

Pit bulls have a lot in common with cheesy mma glitter shirts now a days imo.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Dog Bite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Bite   Dog Bite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:02 am

GDPofDRC wrote:

Yeah, shitty owners.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Dog Bite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Bite   Dog Bite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:20 am

Exactly, 4 out of 5 pit owners I know have them to look cool and either raise big scary wild puppies and/or dangerous dogs.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Dog Bite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Bite   Dog Bite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:00 pm

OU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Yeah, shitty owners.

Around here they go hand in hand with the poor Mexican and black areas.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Dog Bite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Bite   Dog Bite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:06 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Yeah, shitty owners.

Dog Bite - Page 2 Thats-racist-o
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Dog Bite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Bite   Dog Bite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:15 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Yeah, shitty owners.

I see alot of shitty crackers fucking shit up. Poor dogs.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Dog Bite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Bite   Dog Bite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:20 pm

Ali* wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Yeah, shitty owners.

Dog Bite - Page 2 Thats-racist-o

That's truth
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Dog Bite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Bite   Dog Bite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:21 pm

OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Yeah, shitty owners.

I don't doubt it. And crackers is an extremely racist way to call someone who's white.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Dog Bite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Bite   Dog Bite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:21 pm

That's just your country ass perspective. White people fuck everything up. That's a fact.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Dog Bite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Bite   Dog Bite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:22 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Yeah, shitty owners.

I don't doubt it. And crackers is an extremely racist way to call someone who's white.

Fuck whitey. Damn pecker woods are the root of all evil.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Dog Bite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Bite   Dog Bite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:45 pm

It's generally the opposite out here that I've seen lately. The three most common pit owners I know generally fit this in these categories:

Dumb attention whore chicks who think they have a moral obligation to be pit owners because they are "saving" them from all the cruel people who just don't understand them. They have as many facebook posts about how pits are the cutest safest as they do stupid self shot mirror photos. They raise the most annoying animals possible and are in denial when bites happen, not theirs or their animals fault.

Yuppie rich boy who own their own 4 bedroom homes because their parents bout it for them cash who have "the sickest pit you ever seen dood!" riding in the back of their lifted on 24's never seen been off pavement 4x4 with a sick studded collar and 50 pound chain, chrome, so they can stay beastly. They call the dog their best homey yet clean their dogs shit about twice as much as they actually walk them, once a month. Feel bad for some of the dogs I've seen.

And the last is just good old white trash. Probably don't need a description for them. One difference is these folks have a higher tendency to have to get rid of their dog by shooting it due to the amount of time it takes one to attack small living creatures, humans included, around them. The other two are known to put them to sleep or give them up more, of people I've known.

All white.

I know a few Hispanics with pit bulls, one of them is just another dumb thug, but the other few are decent enough dog owners I guess.

In those groups I mentioned above there are some good dog owners, but 1 out 5 isn't an exaggeration.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Dog Bite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Bite   Dog Bite - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:51 am

Back in dem old days when I was a young bbc12 I bought a pit puppy from this guy that lived pretty close to me. I heard he had fed the puppies gunpowder. This is an old ghetto/trailer park myth that it will give them that fighting instinct. The puppy was about 8 weeks old when I brought him home. This was a bad idea. I treated that dog great. I'm not the kinda guy who believes in hitting or spanking as a way to teach. After about three months I came home to find my utility closet door half way chewed up. He tried to chew thru the damn door to get to his dog food. He had food in his bowl too. So I blew my lid and yelled at him while showing him what he had done. I smacked him on his ass and told him to lay down, which he did. I go to clean the mess up and sit down first to look at everything. By the time i clicked the tv on he was on me. He was lunging at me in the air when I caught him outta the corner of my eye. I threw my arms up to block him and he was trying to kill me. It was like he just snapped. So I held on to the scruff of his neck and slammed him so hard I still feel bad about it to this day. I ended up giving him to a lady who a friend knew. She had a farm and a fenced in area for him. I thought that would be better then taking him to the pound so he could live a good life. Around two weeks later I heard he had killed her other dog.I'm not sure what happened after that. I've seen a few great pitbulls, but you have to really spend time with them and they will be good dogs. I just happened to get a puppy from someone that treated them horrible when they were just puppies
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Dog Bite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Bite   Dog Bite - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:02 am

Sounds like you had a crazy ass dog. I'm perfectly fine with taking a gun to any fog that behaves that way.

Chewing is one thing that most puppies do but being vicious is another.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Dog Bite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Bite   Dog Bite - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:38 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Sounds like you had a crazy ass dog. I'm perfectly fine with taking a gun to any fog that behaves that way.

Chewing is one thing that most puppies do but being vicious is another.

Bad thing is he had chew toys. He chewed the bottom of the door to the door knob. Half of one site if the door was chewed off. I think he was going after the jerkey treats I used to get for him. That's more than just chewing like a puppy would do.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Dog Bite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Bite   Dog Bite - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:21 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
It's generally the opposite out here that I've seen lately. The three most common pit owners I know generally fit this in these categories:

Dumb attention whore chicks who think they have a moral obligation to be pit owners because they are "saving" them from all the cruel people who just don't understand them. They have as many facebook posts about how pits are the cutest safest as they do stupid self shot mirror photos. They raise the most annoying animals possible and are in denial when bites happen, not theirs or their animals fault.

Yuppie rich boy who own their own 4 bedroom homes because their parents bout it for them cash who have "the sickest pit you ever seen dood!" riding in the back of their lifted on 24's never seen been off pavement 4x4 with a sick studded collar and 50 pound chain, chrome, so they can stay beastly. They call the dog their best homey yet clean their dogs shit about twice as much as they actually walk them, once a month. Feel bad for some of the dogs I've seen.

And the last is just good old white trash. Probably don't need a description for them. One difference is these folks have a higher tendency to have to get rid of their dog by shooting it due to the amount of time it takes one to attack small living creatures, humans included, around them. The other two are known to put them to sleep or give them up more, of people I've known.

All white.

I know a few Hispanics with pit bulls, one of them is just another dumb thug, but the other few are decent enough dog owners I guess.

In those groups I mentioned above there are some good dog owners, but 1 out 5 isn't an exaggeration.

Well, our areas differ because from what i see, the most common pitbull owner around here are black. They are popular among whites as well, but not at the same rate. I used to deliver cabinets all over the area, and of course we would go to the neighborhoods that have steel fences blocking the entry to the properties(lol) and almost all of those homes had at the very least one pitbull in there acting like they would kill just as soon as they got over the fence..maybe the odd rottweiler or doberman every now and then.

I don't really notice them being all that popular with hispanics.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Dog Bite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Bite   Dog Bite - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:25 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

All white.

Well, our areas differ because from what i see, the most common pitbull owner around here are black. They are popular among whites as well, but not at the same rate. I used to deliver cabinets all over the area, and of course we would go to the neighborhoods that have steel fences blocking the entry to the properties(lol) and almost all of those homes had at the very least one pitbull in there acting like they would kill just as soon as they got over the fence..maybe the odd rottweiler or doberman every now and then.

I don't really notice them being all that popular with hispanics.

Serious question. Are there a lot of Mexicans in Nor Cal?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dog Bite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Bite   Dog Bite - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dog Bite
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next