Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Biggest Story of this year's Super Bowl?

Go down 
+4
jewzilla
OU
josh200612
Farmer1906
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Story of this years Super Bowl
Brother vs Brother head coach matchup
Biggest Story of this year's Super Bowl? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Biggest Story of this year's Super Bowl? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Ray Lewis last game ever
Biggest Story of this year's Super Bowl? - Page 2 Vote_lcap75%Biggest Story of this year's Super Bowl? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
49ers returning to Super Bowl after 18 years
Biggest Story of this year's Super Bowl? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Biggest Story of this year's Super Bowl? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Biggest Story of this year's Super Bowl? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biggest Story of this year's Super Bowl?   Biggest Story of this year's Super Bowl? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:30 pm

Down right obvious he took something illegal IMO
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Story of this year's Super Bowl?   Biggest Story of this year's Super Bowl? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:38 pm

fill me in
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Story of this year's Super Bowl?   Biggest Story of this year's Super Bowl? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:50 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
fill me in
Deer antlers. Remember that fad? Well it's the same story. 2 years old and being brought back up. A guy on the radio just now says that Ray used every product he has including the deer antler stuff. Which may or may not be currently against the rules. I'm not clear on that part yet. Ray says he didn't think the story was worth his time 2 years ago and it's not worth his time now.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Story of this year's Super Bowl?   Biggest Story of this year's Super Bowl? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:59 pm

I smoked deer antlers to see if I would grow horns, all I got was a upper respiratory tract infection. YOLO!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Story of this year's Super Bowl?   Biggest Story of this year's Super Bowl? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:01 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I smoked deer antlers to see if I would grow horns, all I got was a upper respiratory tract infection. YOLO!
You have to get the oil off of it and convert it to a spray and squirt it into your mouth.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Story of this year's Super Bowl?   Biggest Story of this year's Super Bowl? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:37 am

lewis is still wearing that brace on his arm, which suggests that it hasn't fully healed.

karlos dansby had the same injury this year and missed little, if any significant playing time. he just played hurt with a similar contraption on his arm.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Story of this year's Super Bowl?   Biggest Story of this year's Super Bowl? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:29 pm

OU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
fill me in
Deer antlers. Remember that fad? Well it's the same story. 2 years old and being brought back up. A guy on the radio just now says that Ray used every product he has including the deer antler stuff. Which may or may not be currently against the rules. I'm not clear on that part yet. Ray says he didn't think the story was worth his time 2 years ago and it's not worth his time now.
wrong, the story is that he used the banned substance while trying to come back from this current injury, not 2 years ago!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Story of this year's Super Bowl?   Biggest Story of this year's Super Bowl? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:42 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
fill me in
wrong, the story is that he used the banned substance while trying to come back from this current injury, not 2 years ago!
That's the story they were talking about on the radio yesterday. I listened to ESPN radio all day and they even brought in the guy that allegedly sold Ray the stuff in question.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Story of this year's Super Bowl?   Biggest Story of this year's Super Bowl? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:54 am

the halftime show was utterly woeful. it usually is but it just seemed worse than usual this year.

i keep seeing articles everywhere about people being 'dazzled' by the halftime show but i really can't see why.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Story of this year's Super Bowl?   Biggest Story of this year's Super Bowl? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 3:01 pm

So device that was suppose to prevent power failure cause the blackout? Good buy.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Story of this year's Super Bowl?   Biggest Story of this year's Super Bowl? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:36 am

OU wrote:
So device that was suppose to prevent power failure cause the blackout? Good buy.

hahah you know that company is like

FUCK!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Story of this year's Super Bowl?   Biggest Story of this year's Super Bowl? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Biggest Story of this year's Super Bowl?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2