Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Super Bowl party

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Super Bowl party Empty
PostSubject: Super Bowl party   Super Bowl party EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:08 pm

How many of you went to a Super Bowl party? The one I went to was pretty nice. Had some nice food and a few games. Any of you ever had little smokies wrapped in becon? That shit was awesome.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Super Bowl party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl party   Super Bowl party EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:08 pm

Oh and my buddies uncle brought some Moonshine from Mississippi, shit was 195 proof!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Super Bowl party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl party   Super Bowl party EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:15 pm

Nah, I actually went and watched it with family this year. Won $100 on football squares from work though! cheers
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Super Bowl party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl party   Super Bowl party EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:37 pm

I went snowboarding yesterday. Tivo'd the superbowl, was a great idea. First superbowl ive watched in years. I usually go to a party and watch none of the game at all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Super Bowl party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl party   Super Bowl party EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:40 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I went snowboarding yesterday. Tivo'd the superbowl, was a great idea. First superbowl ive watched in years. I usually go to a party and watch none of the game at all.

We have a word for those kind of people. Women.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Super Bowl party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl party   Super Bowl party EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:41 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Super Bowl party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl party   Super Bowl party EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:42 pm

People who watch the superbowl?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Super Bowl party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl party   Super Bowl party EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:44 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
People who watch the superbowl?

No the ones at the party not watching it at all. The ones that only pay attention during the commercials. The ones that are warming up the dip after halftime... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Super Bowl party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl party   Super Bowl party EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:46 pm

Well I was talking about parties.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Super Bowl party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl party   Super Bowl party EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:47 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Well I was talking about parties.

You are not a man!
You are not a man!
Spoiler:
not a man
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Super Bowl party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl party   Super Bowl party EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:49 pm

I suggest you party with me so you would fully know why the title of this thread is invalid.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Super Bowl party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl party   Super Bowl party EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:57 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I suggest you party with me so you would fully know why the title of this thread is invalid.

I got your party right here...
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

Super Bowl party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl party   Super Bowl party EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:58 pm

OU wrote:
How many of you went to a Super Bowl party? The one I went to was pretty nice. Had some nice food and a few games. Any of you ever had little smokies wrapped in becon? That shit was awesome.

You need to come tailgate in Iowa City! That shit has been a staple for years, except we do it with brown sugar.

I just hung out at home with my kids, but I made a gang of food.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Super Bowl party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl party   Super Bowl party EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:22 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
OU wrote:

You need to come tailgate in Iowa City! That shit has been a staple for years, except we do it with brown sugar.

I just hung out at home with my kids, but I made a gang of food.

hell yeah we used brown sugar and we also used honey-maple bacon, shit was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Super Bowl party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl party   Super Bowl party Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Bowl party
Page 1 of 1