Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who wins the Super Bowl?

Go down 
+4
KingsOwn19
josh200612
cheekynffc
OU
8 posters

Who wins the Super Bowl?
Ravens
Who wins the Super Bowl? Vote_lcap57%Who wins the Super Bowl? Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
49ers
Who wins the Super Bowl? Vote_lcap43%Who wins the Super Bowl? Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Who wins the Super Bowl? Empty
PostSubject: Who wins the Super Bowl?   Who wins the Super Bowl? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:03 pm

Ravens vs 49ers, who wins?
Who wins the Super Bowl? 5bfa0e6279f8b07d73a4f5a75b3d59d7
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the Super Bowl?   Who wins the Super Bowl? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:17 pm

it's hard to split them at this stage in proceedings but i think it might be written for the ravens.

big bro to get his first and little bro will be back next year.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the Super Bowl?   Who wins the Super Bowl? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:13 pm

Dem Ravens.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the Super Bowl?   Who wins the Super Bowl? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:33 pm

Once again...the Niners are the greatest team of all time that everybody picks against every week.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the Super Bowl?   Who wins the Super Bowl? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:39 pm

Harbaugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the Super Bowl?   Who wins the Super Bowl? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:41 pm

Ravens lead at halftime with the 49'ers taking over in the second half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the Super Bowl?   Who wins the Super Bowl? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:42 pm

Full time score 31-20.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the Super Bowl?   Who wins the Super Bowl? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:50 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Full time score 31-20.
Sounds like a soccer expression. "full time". Americans say "final" score. I hope you are right though cause I got money on the over(47.5). I think it will be 34-31 Ravens.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the Super Bowl?   Who wins the Super Bowl? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:51 pm

27-24 49ers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the Super Bowl?   Who wins the Super Bowl? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:02 pm

Looks like everyone is favoring the over. That's good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the Super Bowl?   Who wins the Super Bowl? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:06 pm

OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Full time score 31-20.
Sounds like a soccer expression. "full time". Americans say "final" score. I hope you are right though cause I got money on the over(47.5). I think it will be 34-31 Ravens.

Good luck man.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the Super Bowl?   Who wins the Super Bowl? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:15 pm

freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Full time score 31-20.

Good luck man.
Thank you. Only small bets compared to those numbers you guys throw out there for your bets. But still fun to win money.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the Super Bowl?   Who wins the Super Bowl? EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:35 am

23-21 ravens, i say with no particular confidence
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the Super Bowl?   Who wins the Super Bowl? EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:53 am

I'm shocked so many people are picking the ravens.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the Super Bowl?   Who wins the Super Bowl? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:36 am

Congrats to Baltimore. Like their coach, org, and most of the players. They were seemingly a team of destiny.

Proud of the Niners for the way the battled back from the awful first half and then the backbreaker return.

We could have won this. I'm a little pissed that the refs didnt call Ed Reed for lining up offsides on the two point conversion but not really upset at the no call on the hold. Niners kind of got away with one of those in Atlanta in a big spot and you know they arent gonna call them unless it's incredibily blatant. My gripe was with the play calling on the final series. Those were low percentage plays that never proven to pan out for the Niners throughout the season. 1st and goal on the 7, give the game to Frank Gore...he would have got the job done. The Fade never worked in a tight red zone for Smith and it has not yet for Kaepernick. That just isnt our game. Our running game got us back in the game yet we abandoned it in the biggest spots. Just didnt make any sense to me. Jim was outcoached. John really only made one mistake and it almost worked, and didnt come back to bite him anyway.

Proud of the way Kaepernick played. He was awesome. Gore, Davis, Crabtree, O-Line were excelllent. Ravens kept running but 2 yards a carry, the front 7 did their job.

The weak link of the Niners defense is their secondary. The safeties are money. You can't do much better than Whitner and Goldson. However, The cornerbacks are just not on par with the rest of the defense. Rogers, Brown, Culliver make plays from time to time. They are good guys but too many games where they can't stop anybody. Tonight was one of them. It's easier said then done, but the Niners are a true shutdown cornerback away from being incredibly dominant.

Even though this was the superbowl...i think the NFC championship loss last year hurt more because the Niners flat out should have beat NY but beat themselves. Ravens won this game.

Last edited by KingsOwn19 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the Super Bowl?   Who wins the Super Bowl? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:40 am

Well I was right about the Ravens leading at halftime and the 49'ers taking over in the 2nd half. I also correctly predicted the 49'ers scoring 31 points but I didn't expect the Ravens to score so many.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the Super Bowl?   Who wins the Super Bowl? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:20 am

Lots of craziness in this game. From the way Baltimore came out and crushed the 9ers in the first half, to the 108 yard return at the second half kickoff, to the power outage, to the comeback that almost was. I won't lie, I wanted Ray to be able to retire off a superbowl victory. The 49ers rallied to make this the game it should have been all along but the Ravens just had the ability to keep that lead to the end.

I don't think throwing a flag on that pass in the endzone would have been right without another one on Crabtree for pushing off like he did in retaliation to it. It's debatable as to whether or not that pass was even catchable the way it floated.

Kaepernick is "the guy". Smith needs to be given the choice about where he gets traded for the work he's put in and the help he gave Collin along the way this year. San Fransisco needs to do right by him, but Kaepernick adds a dynamic to the offense it's never had before and his ability to scramble was paramount in the points they put up in the effort to take the game.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the Super Bowl?   Who wins the Super Bowl? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:44 am

OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Full time score 31-20.

Got the winner, the over and picked the score.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the Super Bowl?   Who wins the Super Bowl? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:05 am

OU wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Full time score 31-20.

Got the winner, the over and picked the score.

Well done.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the Super Bowl?   Who wins the Super Bowl? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:59 pm

Wow!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the Super Bowl?   Who wins the Super Bowl? EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:30 am

Damn ou that was a great call on the big game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wins the Super Bowl?   Who wins the Super Bowl? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who wins the Super Bowl?
Page 1 of 1