Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Be honest did you really think............

Go down 
+6
cheekynffc
KingsOwn19
Primetyme199
captain organic
Farmer1906
SOKO
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Be honest did you really think............ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be honest did you really think............   Be honest did you really think............ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:18 pm

Be honest did you really think............ - Page 2 Anderson-silva_jose-aldo_shogun_fernando-soutello_agif_gazeta_large_medium

Looks smaller than Anderson even with Andy farther in the back ground. He's the smaller fighter in almost all if his UFC fights save for maybe Machida.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be honest did you really think............   Be honest did you really think............ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:20 pm

Yeah I don't buy the 6'1 claim he looks 5'11 to me.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Be honest did you really think............   Be honest did you really think............ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:22 pm

I think he will forever have the Jeremy Horn body type. It's alot harder for some people to be as ripped and lean as others. I still say Shogun's genetics play a large part in that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be honest did you really think............   Be honest did you really think............ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:24 pm

OU wrote:
I think he will forever have the Jeremy Horn body type. It's alot harder for some people to be as ripped and lean as others. I still say Shogun's genetics play a large part in that.

Does Shogun work with a nutrisionist or a conditioning trainer at all ?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Be honest did you really think............   Be honest did you really think............ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:25 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

I dunno. I'm sure there are people around in charge of both.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Be honest did you really think............   Be honest did you really think............ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:37 pm

SOKO wrote:
Rua or Penn had a good shot a taking those fights.

I knew bj had no shot and rua wasnt far behind. Have to say it sucks being a fan of both knowing damn well their best days are behind them.

Nate didnt bring it like I thought he would either

So after the fights are over, and the underdogs didn't score any upsets, you decide to let everyone know how you knew BJ and Shogun were in MMA fights where they had zero chance of winning and you question how anyone could think BJ or Shogun has any chance of winning? Cool story bra.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Be honest did you really think............   Be honest did you really think............ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:41 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

He looked in better shape visaully for this then his last three fights I thought. Not the 23 version or anything, but it was noticeable.

And yeah, Shogun has those things without even checking to confirm.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Be honest did you really think............   Be honest did you really think............ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:10 pm

Ninja said Shogun doesn't train like he needs to anymore and that's why he doesn't come out with him in the corner. Too much wear and tear on the knees
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be honest did you really think............   Be honest did you really think............ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Be honest did you really think............
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2