Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

official Big Beast football thread

Go down 
+2
captain organic
OU
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

official Big Beast football thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:21 pm

So Munchie is terrible, just as I had stated. Thanks and have a great night all
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:51 am

captain organic wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Don't think OU wins the big 12. Ksu has a h2h on them and wvu looks like they can outscore just about anyone. And Rutgers is just LOL. They're overrated like crazy.

So 20th in the nation at 5-0 is "overrated like crazy"?

As if u have even watched RU play.

So uhh Kent State anyone? OVERRATED!!!!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:25 pm

Munchie needs to not throw on the run. He still impressed me though. Dude is gonna be a duel threat qb. Is he a sophomore? If so, plenty if time to grow. He has the tools.

Rutgers qb threw 6 fucking interceptions. Hard to win the game. Kent state has one loss also, against Kentucky. Ouch. Bad week for the big east.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:10 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
captain organic wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Don't think OU wins the big 12. Ksu has a h2h on them and wvu looks like they can outscore just about anyone. And Rutgers is just LOL. They're overrated like crazy.

Awful loss no doubt. 6 picks from QB Nova? painful, and tough to overcome.

Does it mean we were overrated? I think how we play out the season, both Regular season and bowl game will provide a better answer to that question.

Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:13 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
So Munchie is terrible, just as I had stated. Thanks and have a great night all

He certainly did not play well.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:30 pm

captain organic wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
captain organic wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

Awful loss no doubt. 6 picks from QB Nova? painful, and tough to overcome.

Does it mean we were overrated? I think how we play out the season, both Regular season and bowl game will provide a better answer to that question.

Well obvious the more they play the easier it will be to distinguish where they should be ranked. When I posted they were ranked 19th. I think losing to Kent State almost eliminates you from being considered around that position. They haven't played anyone of note thus far and only have L-Ville left on the schedule thats any good. Every team but Kent St and LVille do not have winning records. Its a soft soft schedule. They only possible way they weren't overrated then is if they win out.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:55 am

CARDS ranked 10 in the BCS poll. Not too bad for a rebuilding year of young guys. We only lose 7 scholarship seniors and they're getting replaced by 7 great incoming players. Next year we should contend fir a title.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:54 pm

RU back in the top 25, where they belong.

Munchie pulled, Bobbitt gets a nod on that one.

Louisville rolls.

Was rooting for Pitt. Yes they are a defector, but it would have improved our sos.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:59 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
CARDS ranked 10 in the BCS poll. Not too bad for a rebuilding year of young guys. We only lose 7 scholarship seniors and they're getting replaced by 7 great incoming players. Next year we should contend fir a title.
They would get put in their place worse then WV if they came to the Big 12. But I hope they do.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:25 pm

Cards are reached overrated status they should be back around 15 based on skill/talent but since they are undefeated I get why they have to be where they are. Whoever they play in a BCS bowl will crush them.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:00 pm

OU wrote:
They would get put in their place worse then WV if they came to the Big 12. But I hope they do.

Our team next year is way better than the WVU team of this year. After all, we beat them at their house last year with both teams being pretty much the same. I agree with Farmer that were around 15th best this year. We can lose and beat most anyone this year.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 8:43 am

Beast what happened? To Syracuse? Man that's lousy. Lousy for U, Lousy for the BE.

RU eeked out another. Fortunate. 2 blocked FG attemtps, and 2 forced fumbles in the Red Zone kept us from being in real trouble. D was just not able to get Army off the field otherwise, which kept our O from being able to get in rhythm. Granted our D has given up yards while forcing TO's/blocking FG's all season, but it was getting real dicey for a bit.

But I looked at this as a just win game anyhow. Blowout W would not have rinsed the memory of the Kent St(which also won to improve to 9-1) loss. So get the W, and now finally look ahead to 3 big games to finish the season.

Next week at Cincy. Munchie out as starter. Sr Kay made his 1st start vs Temple this week, played well Cincy rolled. Huge game for RU, major conf implications here.

UConn beats Pitt. Which is good for the BE.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:12 am

I knew we would lose. We still have a shot though. Still doing better than i thought ee would this year, but i was pissed for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:17 pm

RU wins another ugly-ish game.

Not as ugly as say the Army game, against Cincy we ran the ball really well, dominated TOP and D was fantastic. But Red Zone play(zero RZ conversions), shakey QB play(1 td and 2 picks) and kicking(punts, FG's kick offs u name it) remains an issue.

All and all a good solid win on the road. And really puts us in position to win Conf. If Ville loses to UConn and we beat Pitt, RU is champ. But if Ville wins it sets up the Thursday game in 2 weeks in Piscataway as the de facto BE championship game. And that would be the situation whether or not we win vs Pitt. So this was a big game for Rutgers.

Cincy perspective? I guess pulling Munchie was not the cure all they had hoped for. Wonder what direction they go at the qb position going fwd this season and into next.

Other BE news the Temple tailback had a humungous game vs Army, 350 yds and 7 td's. I know it's Army, but that is a monster day nonetheless.

Syracuse also wins, on the road in SEC country putting them above .500 for the year. Hate Cuse and all, but it's good for RU strength of schedule.

USF hammered by Miami. What an awful year down there for a BE preseason co-favorite. Gotta figure Holtz gets the ax after the season.

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:22 pm

CAN'T WAIT!

USF should've kept coach Leavitt. I hope UK gets him.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:04 pm

RU up to 18 in the BCS, jumping Loserville in the process.

Though we trail the cards in the AP. RU 21 UL 19.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:40 am

So ya wanna kick me while I'm down huh? Since you're big ten bound I'll go ahead and say I need some space. I think we would be better off exploring the world and talking to new faces. We are done Captain, and I ended it! Now go buy a fifth of vodka and pass out in a dirty Jersey alley you two timing whore!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:52 am

I just told my IU fan buddy at work about this thread and all about you and he started laughing. He said to tell ya....

Nice to meet ya...HIGH FIVE! Them an SEC fan gave me his two cents. Fml!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8653727/louisville-to-join-big12-2014   official Big Beast football thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:01 pm

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:05 pm

Dude...ur a dick! Well played though. I just got so excited and rushed inside and then said, "hold on, this is Sooners." I hate cats too!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:05 pm

I mean...you really got me.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:14 pm

I mean...you really got me.
official Big Beast football thread - Page 4 Tumblr_lp4r0nqn6t1qe0tyl
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:24 pm

Man you crack me up. I was ready for a best friends chant and a bro hug.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:33 pm

Man you crack me up. I was ready for a best friends chant and a bro hug.
official Big Beast football thread - Page 4 Tumblr_m5y0qwQwf31qj9z2s
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:28 pm

U mean the Big Least right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: official Big Beast football thread   official Big Beast football thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

official Big Beast football thread
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next