Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am humble in defeat.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

I am humble in defeat. Empty
PostSubject: I am humble in defeat.   I am humble in defeat. EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:34 pm

Have a nice cup of "lol, I told ya so" on me...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: I am humble in defeat.   I am humble in defeat. EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:36 pm

I beleive you said directly to me that I would owe you a 500 word apology after this fight...
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: I am humble in defeat.   I am humble in defeat. EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:38 pm

Right you are.

Some memory you have there, sir.

Will be done and posted in this thread later today.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: I am humble in defeat.   I am humble in defeat. EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:40 pm

jewzilla wrote:
Right you are.

Some memory you have there, sir.

Will be done and posted in this thread later today.
Actually it was quoted by GDP in his awesome wrap up of the pre-fight hype. Didn't cross my mind until I saw his post.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: I am humble in defeat.   I am humble in defeat. EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:40 pm

I am humble in defeat. Beer-cheers-toasting
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

PostSubject: Re: I am humble in defeat.   I am humble in defeat. EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:43 pm

Ah hell didnt see that. That was force feeding Chael supporters humble pie. Touche GDP, touche.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I am humble in defeat.   I am humble in defeat. EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:46 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I rate the build up as a solid 10 though. And the scrap booking.... through the roof.

Spoiler:
so nice, posted twice.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: I am humble in defeat.   I am humble in defeat. EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:33 pm

jewzilla wrote:
Ah hell didnt see that. That was force feeding Chael supporters humble pie. Touche GDP, touche.
gdp is known for this, he does it in a very unique way too.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I am humble in defeat.   I am humble in defeat. EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:49 am

That's according to Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) President Dana White, who told The Jim Rome Show about a private conversation he had with Sonnen following the "Silva vs. Sonnen 2" press conference on the heels of last weekend's pay-per-view event at the MGM Grand.

Here's what he said:

Quote :

"This is what Chael Sonnen said to me after the fight. He didn't say it at the press conference, but he said it to me. He said, 'I have so much respect for this guy, Dana. I've been competing in combat sports since I was seven years old. In that first round, when I was on top of him, hittin' him with those big elbows, I felt him break. I broke him in that first round. He came back in the second round and destroyed me. I've never seen anybody do that, ever.'"
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I am humble in defeat.   I am humble in defeat. EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:25 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
DAMMIT! I want to see Chael beat his ass in front of his home country. This is a potential clusterfuck.

https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net/t17951-guess-who-s-going-to-vegas-to-see-chael-p-sonnen-defend-his-mw-title?highlight=sonnen

jewzilla wrote:
Was half asleep at work, but watched this, and the chills woke me up. Good shit. Cant wait to see Chael lay another ass kicking on Anderson.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

PostSubject: Re: I am humble in defeat.   I am humble in defeat. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:32 pm

Today is the day that I can remove Anderson Silvas face from my signature.

I can assure you that I will not make any kind of bet in Anderson fights from now on.

That is unless he fights The GOAT GSP then I will be obligated and confident to do so.

Once again, congrats to Kings, OU, GDP and everyone that picked Anderson (except Ali he was fickle about picking against Chael.) You were right, and I was wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am humble in defeat.   I am humble in defeat. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:10 pm

jewzilla wrote:

I can assure you that I will not make any kind of bet in Anderson fights from now on.

That is unless he fights The GOAT GSP then I will be obligated and confident to do so.

Once again, congrats to Kings, OU, GDP and everyone that picked Anderson (except Ali he was fickle about picking against Chael.) You were right, and I was wrong.

Laughing

If the GSP fight ever happens I'll glady take that bet.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: I am humble in defeat.   I am humble in defeat. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:12 pm

jewzilla wrote:

If I may, I recommend this:

I am humble in defeat. Tumblr_m69c1ybmrj1rxxhm5o1_500
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am humble in defeat.   I am humble in defeat. Empty

Back to top Go down

I am humble in defeat.
Page 1 of 1