Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Walking Dead Season 3

Go down 
+7
timthebim
oggy420
Cu Bu
josh200612
GolbeZ
Farmer1906
GDPofDRC
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:50 pm

FYI, deluded doesn't mean correct.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:50 pm

Unable to handle criticism and claiming it's the best on tv right now reeks of delusion. I've seen more rational Pacquaio fans.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:52 pm

Ali when are you gonna tell us about this:

killerofchicken wrote:
can a mod change it up... quit being a sour puss

GDPofDRC wrote:
Hell no!

Someone Put the title back on this.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:54 pm

Ali* wrote:
Unable to handle criticism and claiming it's the best on tv right now reeks of delusion. I've seen more rational Pacquaio fans.

TWD blinds this man.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:56 pm

Ali* wrote:

Really, all I'm doing is pointing out that when either of you want to talk about the show, it almost always to say that you don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:56 pm

The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQW1fYJsc7jvIKHtRHuSHkQ4oFltOr6-YirywHhTJbwBmtNnzSVUg
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:57 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Ali* wrote:

Really, all I'm doing is pointing out that when either of you want to talk about the show, it almost always to say that you don't like it.

It's called constructive criticism.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:58 pm

Ali* wrote:
The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQW1fYJsc7jvIKHtRHuSHkQ4oFltOr6-YirywHhTJbwBmtNnzSVUg

lol!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:00 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Ali* wrote:

We are trying to make the show better hopefully the producers look at message boards and warning people that haven't seen it yet on what to expect going in.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:01 pm

Since 2011? okay, sure.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:02 pm

The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 7 Tumblr_mciyxoDNiF1qhgd2ro1_400
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:03 pm

The way I see it this show is like Battlefield 3 for you ali.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:03 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Ali when are you gonna tell us about this:

killerofchicken wrote:

GDPofDRC wrote:
Hell no!

And really? What was it?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:04 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Since 2011? okay, sure.

It's gotten a little better sure I mean the first season finale was horrible they stepped it up on two we'll see with three. Now the long breaks coming back in were awful and went nowhere with the show.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:06 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:

Yeah who's the one who's downloaded and played all the DLC for Battlefield 3 again ? and who's the one who's been posting all the Battlefield 4 info ?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:07 pm

Ali* wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Yeah who's the one who's downloaded and played all the DLC for Battlefield 3 again ? and who's the one who's been posting all the Battlefield 4 info ?

Do you really think that makes people believe you like it? Nobody had more trash to talk then you, pretty much like a walking dead thread, but everyone here liked it and saw it's quality, so guess it's time for Ali to jump on the wagon then.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:12 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Ali* wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Do you really think that makes people believe you like it? Nobody had more trash to talk then you, pretty much like a walking dead thread, but everyone here liked it and saw it's quality, so guess it's time for Ali to jump on the wagon then.

If I really didn't like something why would I purchase it ? I am just honest enough to admit that TWD and B3 are not the flawless godlike franchises you claim they are.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:13 pm

Like I said, I have no reason to believe you.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:13 pm

Anyways a change of subject only means one thing

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:15 pm

You wish. Bullshit still called.

ps what's the answer? Are you afraid?

killerofchicken wrote:

GDPofDRC wrote:
Hell no!

Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:19 pm

Quote :
because the show is quality through and through. Great Show best on TV.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:21 pm

Ali* wrote:
Quote :
because the show is quality through and through. Great Show best on TV.

Right, My opinion, I still agree with it.

I'm asking you if you are afraid to comment on the post above though. Will you comment on it?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:23 pm

ITT: TWD just got kilt

R.I.P. TWD
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:28 pm

I see...

Bullshit called whatchya gonna do lol

gonna say I kilt twd la la la
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:57 pm

Some Season 3 criticism:

Norman Reedus isn't a good actor and isn't getting better, there has been decent enough direction and writing to make his character interesting and well received though but the limitations are obvious. I think they can olny write him into usable relevancy for so long, he is gonna die, maybe not this Sunday, but soon. Right now he is pretty much the guy they write fun stuff for, but things of substance, he hasn't preformed so well in most of those imo.

I can't tell if Morrisey is terrible for the Governor or just good. The animated looks he gives has me on the fence though it should fit the character they have made for the show somewhat. Been weighing the casting decision and writing direction for him all season, still undecided.

The Morrisey thing plays in to Woodbury, it's mostly good but 10% strange or out of place; the characterless extras are not capturing, to me what feels like, an appropriate mood for their evolving setting. That is a criticism of mine from the book though as well. It's a world for hard people, I don't always buy that Woodbury would be like that in either medium. Too militant and cruel yet a bunch of people who are not hard and supposed to be mixed into that and on top of it all looking content in ZA, the mix doesn't convince me for what we get.

Ramirez and Milton are not supposed to carry scenes, but their lack of talent has deluded a few. Also, Milton's euthanasia scene was unconvincing and unnecessary to a point.

Also think they should of kept Dale for the prison. I would of liked to see what DeMunn could of brought to the character in the face of their new trauma's, what type of man he becomes when forced to truly break down. He was close to that in his last episode, but he was not broken.

Also, did they plug the hole that Tyree and his group came through?

Last edited by GDPofDRC on Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Season 3
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next