Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Walking Dead Season 3

Go down 
+7
timthebim
oggy420
Cu Bu
josh200612
GolbeZ
Farmer1906
GDPofDRC
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:11 am

Way to go Merle
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:01 pm

Damn, that was a great episode. This season has been awesome.

Best show on tv

This episode and the episode where Rick, Carl and Michonne go on a supply run and find Morgan have been the best thus far. I think Lennie James and Michael Rooker have given the best two performances of te season in those episodes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:05 pm

Breaking Bad is still the best show on tv. I'd have The Walking Dead borderline top ten.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:10 pm

Do you even really like the show? Seems like you're not interested in talking about it unless it's to say something negative.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:14 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Do you even really like the show? Seems like you're not interested in talking about it unless it's to say something negative.

I love the show own both seasons on Blu Ray but I am just honest enough to admit it's not perfect. It's got potential to break into the top five but AMC seem to want to cut the budget every chance they get despite the fact the ratings eclipse Mad Men's.

I wish they kept Frank Darabont part of the team.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:35 pm

Ali* wrote:
They're marinating the showdown too much now, this is why the 16 episode/mid break structure is hurting the show's quality.

Truth.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:36 pm

Ali* wrote:
Breaking Bad is still the best show on tv. I'd have The Walking Dead borderline top ten.

So much truth.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:38 pm

Ali* wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

I love the show own both seasons on Blu Ray but I am just honest enough to admit it's not perfect. It's got potential to break into the top five but AMC seem to want to cut the budget every chance they get despite the fact the ratings eclipse Mad Men's.

I wish they kept Frank Darabont part of the team.

I have been noticing the budget. When they stab and shoot the zombies and they way they do it like looking at a green screen is cheesy. Dawn of the Dead the remake does it right.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:40 pm

Not really but there always has to be a minority opinion, you have said you also don't like the show though so, fitting.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:44 pm

It's weird how AMC treat TWD when it's easily their most lucrative show, each season the show contiues to break ratings records and yet they continue to slash the budget.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:45 pm

You left out the part about the show getting continually better when it started out great already.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:47 pm

Ali* wrote:
It's weird how AMC treat TWD when it's easily their most lucrative show, each season the show contiues to break ratings records and yet they continue to slash the budget.

LOL it cracks me up. It's like COD people eat it up no matter what.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:49 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Not really but there always has to be a minority opinion, you have said you also don't like the show though so, fitting.

I like the show it's just that they could of done it better. Hopefully down the road they will not drag it out for so long. It's starting to become LOST with zombies.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:50 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
You left out the part about the show getting continually better when it started out great already.

Hmm I seem to recall a big dip in quality when the decided to turn the show into a farm soap opera for season 2.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:52 pm

The fact they don't CoD it up is why it's considered the best show on TV. Redundant time, if you want Jarry BrockaBoomheimer, it's out there, find it.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:53 pm

Ali* wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Hmm I seem to recall a big dip in quality when the decided to turn the show into a farm soap opera for season 2.

The first and second half besides when Shane was finally killed was fucking awful. People were like OMG the little girl is a zombie! I'm like LOL WUT? Who cares lets get on with the show!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:53 pm

Ali* wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

See the post above this one ^
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:54 pm

Go watch an action show if that is what you want, the walking dead is not an action show, does it take three years to figure that out?
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:54 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Ali* wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

The first and second half besides when Shane was finally killed was fucking awful. People were like OMG the little girl is a zombie! I'm like LOL WUT? Who cares lets get on with the show!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:55 pm

It's like crying about watching a baseball game because you want to watch basketball instead.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:59 pm

There's a difference between character development and dragging things out, like I've said before the horrible structure of having the mid season break with longer seasons hurts the shows pace and momentum.

And if TWD isn't an action show why do they feel the need to include OTT zombie deaths in every single episode ?

Last edited by Ali* on Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:59 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Go watch an action show if that is what you want, the walking dead is not an action show, does it take three years to figure that out?

I love drama shows and dialogue it's just that this show sucks at it so it needs the action. You can only character build for so long that's what the first season is for you don't need to keep doing it every season with the same characters LMAO.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:01 pm

Ali* wrote:
There's a difference between character development and dragging things out, like I've said before the horrible structure of having the mid season break with longer seasons hurts the shows pace and momentum.

And if TWD isn't an action show why do they feel the need to include OTT zombie deaths in every single episode ?

It's funny because the breaks are for the big comeback and TWD fails at it every time.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:09 pm

Nah, I'd say wasting your time on something that never was nor will be what you want it to be is more funny.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:10 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Nah, I'd say wasting your time on something that never was nor will be what you want it to be is more funny.

The comic book kills the show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Season 3
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next