Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Walking Dead Season 3

Go down 
+7
timthebim
oggy420
Cu Bu
josh200612
GolbeZ
Farmer1906
GDPofDRC
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:12 pm

The comic book is exactly the same way, there have been stretches lasting almost a year to set the place and build to a single significant moment.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:13 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
The comic book is exactly the same way, there have been stretches lasting almost a year to set the place and build to a single significant moment.

And that moment fails hard in the show.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:16 pm

It's a pity they toned down The Governor so much he's crazy in the comics.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:17 pm

I guess if that is how you see it, then that is how you see it. Be sure to keep making the time tune in so you can get more failure, you wouldn't want to waste time with something you like now.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:18 pm

Ali* wrote:
It's a pity they toned down The Governor so much he's crazy in the comics.

It's sad really. So much potential for this show and they keep fucking it up bad.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:19 pm

Lol, keep watching then
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:23 pm

Just think how special The Walking Dead could be if it was on Showtime or HBO.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:25 pm

Right because being the best show on TV just ain't much is it?
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:29 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:

It's not the best show on tv, you of all people show know that popularity doesn't always equal quality or greatness, you're deluded if you think that.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:31 pm

Ali* wrote:
Just think how special The Walking Dead could be if it was on Showtime or HBO.

It would probably break my top 15 then.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:31 pm

Ali* wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

It's not the best show on tv, you of all people show know that popularity doesn't always equal quality or greatness, you're deluded if you think that.

So deluded.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:33 pm

Wow, that is ironic. Tell me again about how CoD is the best game because of sales. Technically I don't even know if this is the most popular TV show, I'm sure it kills in the ratings every week, but maybe I'm wrong, doesn't matter because the show is quality through and through. Great Show best on TV. You guys can hate the show all you like, nothing great can ever exist without fringe opinions in taking potshots.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:34 pm

Granted The Wire was snubbed by most award ceremonies but if The Walking Dead was the best show on tv right now it would at least be getting nominated for best drama by the Emmy's or Globes. For the past what five years it's been Mad Men, Breaking Bad and Homeland that have been dominating the award scene.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:36 pm

I see, so Hollywood award show politics prove the worth of the Walking Dead, thanks, I don't like this show either now.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:36 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Wow, that is ironic. Tell me again about how CoD is the best game because of sales. Technically I don't even know if this is the most popular TV show, I'm sure it kills in the ratings every week, but maybe I'm wrong, doesn't matter because the show is quality through and through. Great Show best on TV. You guys can hate the show all you like, nothing great can ever exist without fringe opinions in taking potshots.

I don't hate it I am just frustrated with certain aspects because it's got the potential to be one of the greatest shows of all time.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:38 pm

Ali* wrote:
Granted The Wire was snubbed by most award ceremonies but if The Walking Dead was the best show on tv right now it would at least be getting nominated for best drama by the Emmy's or Globes. For the past what five years it's been Mad Men, Breaking Bad and Homeland that have been dominating the award scene.

Truth.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:39 pm

Ali* wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

I don't hate it I am just frustrated with certain aspects because it's got the potential to be one of the greatest shows of all time.

This.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:39 pm

please, I call bullshit on both of you, the only things you guys can talk about when it comes to the walking dead is how you don't like it. easy as fuck to read since 2011
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:42 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
please, I call bullshit on both of you, the only things you guys can talk about when it comes to the walking dead is how you don't like it. easy as fuck to read since 2011

I gave it praise for killing Shane! That was awesome! Best part of season 2 or dare I saw ever in the whole show!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:43 pm

josh200612 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

I gave it praise for killing Shane! That was awesome! Best part of season 2 or dare I saw ever in the whole show!

yet ten minutes ago you called it a failure. sure dude.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:43 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:

You deluded homie.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:44 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

yet ten minutes ago you called it a failure. sure dude.

Yes there is one shining moment in the series so far the rest can go kick rocks.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:45 pm

Ali* wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

You deluded homie.

So deluded.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:48 pm

I'm deluded? You just said the show sucks, it had a moment.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:49 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I'm deluded? You just said the show sucks, it had a moment.

Correct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Season 3
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next