Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Walking Dead Season 4

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

The Walking Dead Season 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead Season 4   The Walking Dead Season 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:51 pm

The next season of The Walking Dead is called: Season 4

The cast and crew began production on May 6.

The Walking Dead Season 4 Tumblr_m7rzlpHHWW1qz6kwuo1_250

The Walking Dead Season 4 Twd-s4-first-look-560
First look from the set of Season 4 (kinda a big deal)

Season 4 starts in October and will have 16 episodes.

It's going to smash all ratings, which is proof it's the bestest tv show EVA.

On a sad note, I've recently learned that Emily Kinney turned down a film role a few years back in which she would of been getting naked  a bunch to take the role of Beth in season one of the walking dead.  Sad  But she is back for season 4.

The Walking Dead Season 4 4lnfup

My predictions.

I think the group will struggle with sustaining an adequate amount of provisions and a herd encounter in the first part of the season.  It'll get worse before it gets better though as the Governor has been busy salvaging the area, he had a much better understanding of the region and where useful and lethal supplies were then all but Merle and his other two lieutenant really knew about.  Carol or Beth is dead before the midway break or possibly Tyree's sister.  Either Michonne or Daryl is dead this season.  The prison and all but a handful of survivors will be obliterated.  Carol is going to band Daryle and Tyree and there will be blood.

Last edited by GDPofDRC on Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 4   The Walking Dead Season 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:24 pm

So basically you wanna see 14 year old girls naked then. You're a sick person GDP, SICK!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 4   The Walking Dead Season 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:26 pm

The Walking Dead Season 4 3s597t

27 years old. Es muy bien
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 4   The Walking Dead Season 4 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:47 pm

I think/hope you are wrong about Michonne and Daryl .. Unless it is Reedus or (whatever her real name is) is needing to move onto something else.. if not than I think it would be a mistake on the writers to do that..

I am with you on everything else.. a Herd, we havn't heard the last of the Gov, either carol or beth going.. as far as I am concerned everyone can die other than Rick, Carl, Michonne, Daryl, and Glen (Maggie too.. BUT seeing how crazy Glen would become after Maggie would be interesting, so I leave her off the list)

Other predictions:

Hershel is the big death at the mid season.. He's a great guy and a voice of reason for everyone in the group, that this will be emotional for everyone, including the audience (I have grown to like his character a lot.. way more than the likes of Andrea)

We have to run into Cannibals this season

And there can't be another whole season at the prison .. they have to try and move on to D.C. or something. For this to happen: A lot of deaths this season I think, probably a lot at the mid point.. in fact if the group narrows down to those I listed above would be fine .. Daryl and Michonne would be pivotal for survival at that point
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 4   The Walking Dead Season 4 EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:54 pm

They really should adopt a 12/13 episode season, it would help the pacing of the show alot. Season 3 really dragged towards the end and it didn't help that the anticipated showdown was a letdown.

I'll miss Merle, Michael Rooker was great in the role and stole alot of scenes during season 3.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 4   The Walking Dead Season 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 4   The Walking Dead Season 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Season 4
Page 1 of 1