Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional  Empty
PostSubject: Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional    Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional  EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:58 pm

did anyone see this?

FOX and CNN initially reported wrongly and then had to apologize and announce they don't know how to read a document.

Big win for Obama, Roberts was the key in a 5-4 vote
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional    Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional  EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:21 pm

Very sad.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional    Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional  EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:37 pm

lol wow the gov is going to force me to buy a product i may not want, raise my taxes to pay for the 30 million people who will be joining healthcare that can't pay for it, and my health care is going to be amazingly worse and more expensive than it's ever been! God bless Obama!
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional    Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional  EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:39 pm

Have any of the supreme court justices ever read the constitution? That is a serious question.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional    Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional  EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:44 pm

i love how they are saying that the mandate is ok because it is a "tax". Let me see if i can find the video i remember watching Obama clearly say the mandate wasn't a tax...
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional    Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional  EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:46 pm

By Jacqueline Klingebiel
Sep 20, 2009 9:00am

Obama: Mandate is Not a Tax

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2009/09/obama-mandate-is-not-a-tax/
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional    Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:36 am

oggy420 wrote:
lol wow the gov is going to force me to buy a product i may not want, raise my taxes to pay for the 30 million people who will be joining healthcare that can't pay for it, and my health care is going to be amazingly worse and more expensive than it's ever been! God bless Obama!

COUGH COUGH

SOCIAL SECURITY, MEDICAID

COUGH COUGH
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional    Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:37 pm

oggy420 wrote:

By Jacqueline Klingebiel
Sep 20, 2009 9:00am

Obama: Mandate is Not a Tax

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2009/09/obama-mandate-is-not-a-tax/

Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional  Tax10
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional    Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:02 am

Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional  Lol10
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional    Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional  EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:25 pm

It's the same as social security only reason republicans fought it was because insurance companies pay them billions via lobbyists. Time for people to wake up and realize they are going against the 21st century version of the civil rights act. What a shock the republican party wants to overturn that important piece of legislation also
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional    Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional  EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:01 pm

it must be nice to live in liberaltopia. Free health care, free education, is there anything the Gov shouldn't pay for? Remember, when you give the Fed Gov unprecedented power and no restrictions on the centralization of power, sure they can give you things, but they can also take them away. The Fed gov has no right under the constitution to force citizens to buy healthcare. None. So it is unconstitutional, that is not debatable. I don't care what a bunch of brain dead cowherds we now call the Supreme Court Justices said about it. It takes away freedom of choice. I should be able to opt out of Obama-care if i so choose. But i can't, instead i have to watch the cost of healthcare skyrocket and the quality of healthcare plummet and i can't do a damn thing about it. Just have to sit and watch the Fed Gov get involved in yet another thing it has no business being in.
And trust me, many of the major pharmaceutical and insurance companies are supporting obama-care, because it eliminates most of their competition. They get special contracts, the rest get shafted. If you think Republicans are the only ones getting money from lobbyists and special interests, you are far more lost in the false left vs right paradigm than i thought. See it's a compromise really, the leadership of both parties have been severely compromised by lobbyists and special interest. The democrats get obama-care and other bridge to no-where social programs that make them feel good about themselves or something, meanwhile the Neo-cons get more and more war and an expanded military budget. Everyone wins when everyone is corrupt. It's sad but it's just a bad reality show, the type that have scripted scenes. Washington D.C is nothing but Hollywood for ugly people. Enjoy believing the crap is real, i'll continue to fight for liberty so this country doesn't become a completely fascist police state.

Last edited by oggy420 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional    Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional  EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:06 pm

Bird do you agree with Mayor Bloomberg, that the gov under executive order should be allowed to tell people what they can eat, drink, whatever? How far are you willing to let it go? Do you not see the trend? If you give the Gov an inch, they take a mile and of course there is no recourse at that point.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional    Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional  EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:48 pm

oggy420 wrote:
it must be nice to live in liberaltopia. Free health care, free education, is there anything the Gov shouldn't pay for? Remember, when you give the Fed Gov unprecedented power and no restrictions on the centralization of power, sure they can give you things, but they can also take them away. The Fed gov has no right under the constitution to force citizens to buy healthcare. None. So it is unconstitutional, that is not debatable. I don't care what a bunch of brain dead cowherds we now call the Supreme Court Justices said about it. It takes away freedom of choice. I should be able to opt out of Obama-care if i so choose. But i can't, instead i have to watch the cost of healthcare skyrocket and the quality of healthcare plummet and i can't do a damn thing about it. Just have to sit and watch the Fed Gov get involved in yet another thing it has no business being in.
And trust me, many of the major pharmaceutical and insurance companies are supporting obama-care, because it eliminates most of their competition. They get special contracts, the rest get shafted. If you think Republicans are the only ones getting money from lobbyists and special interests, you are far more lost in the false left vs right paradigm than i thought. See it's a compromise really, the leadership of both parties have been severely compromised by lobbyists and special interest. The democrats get obama-care and other bridge to no-where social programs that make them feel good about themselves or something, meanwhile the Neo-cons get more and more war and an expanded military budget. Everyone wins when everyone is corrupt. It's sad but it's just a bad reality show, the type that have scripted scenes. Washington D.C is nothing but Hollywood for ugly people. Enjoy believing the crap is real, i'll continue to fight for liberty so this country doesn't become a completely fascist police state.

oggs your wasting your time. plus its just another tax to pay for the deadbeats, when the middle class cant afford not to be on the goverments tit we will know capitalism is dead
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional    Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:05 am

update

Although the public remains divided about the health care law, the idea of states running the new insurance markets is popular, especially with Republicans and political independents. A recent AP poll found that 63 percent of Americans would prefer states to run the exchanges, with 32 percent favoring federal control.

The breakdown among Republicans was 81 percent to 17 percent in favor of state control, while independents lined up 65-28 for states taking the lead. Democrats were almost evenly divided, with a slim majority favoring state control.

http://news.yahoo.com/states-reveal-choices-obamas-health-law-091517091--politics.html
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional    Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:02 pm

dude its been decided

you wanna fight over abortion next week?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional    Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional  Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama Health Care Mandate Ruled Constitutional
Page 1 of 1