[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program" Empty
PostSubject: Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program"   Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program" EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:59 pm

really? then why the fuck do you and your family have it?


_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi
Posts : 10222
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Texas

Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program"   Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program" EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:07 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
really? then why the fuck do you and your family have it?


Obamacare = / healthcare.

Take your trash elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program"   Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program" EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:52 pm

Republicans have tried 33 times and failed every time to repeal Healthcare

why don't you cancel your families health care if its so non essential

_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi
Posts : 10222
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Texas

Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program"   Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program" EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 7:13 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Republicans have tried 33 times and failed every time to repeal Healthcare

why don't you cancel your families health care if its so non essential

Obamacare is not the same thing as healthcare.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program"   Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program" EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:12 pm

you do realize Republicans invented "Obamacare" as a response to "HillaryCare"
then Romney implemented it and said he would do so on a federal level.....

how do you view Medicaid and Social Security?

_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi
Posts : 10222
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Texas

Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program"   Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program" EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:56 am

Birdofthad wrote:
you do realize Republicans invented "Obamacare" as a response to "HillaryCare"
then Romney implemented it and said he would do so on a federal level.....

how do you view Medicaid and Social Security?

Repubs.... Wtf?

Ss is a waste and will be broken soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program"   Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program" EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:31 pm

yes republicans came up with the MANDATE THEMSELVES in response to HillaryCare

_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi
Posts : 10222
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Texas

Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program"   Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program" EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:34 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
yes republicans came up with the MANDATE THEMSELVES in response to HillaryCare

Let's see it
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,
Posts : 841
Join date : 2009-07-15

Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program"   Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program" EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:54 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
yes republicans came up with the MANDATE THEMSELVES in response to HillaryCare

Let's see it


ROMNEY: Actually, Newt, we got the idea of an individual mandate from you.

GINGRICH: That’s not true. You got it from the Heritage Foundation.

ROMNEY: Yes, we got it from you, and you got it from the Heritage Foundation and from you.

GINGRICH: Wait a second. What you just said is not true. You did not get that from me. You got it from the Heritage Foundation.

ROMNEY: And you never supported them?

GINGRICH: I agree with them, but I’m just saying, what you said to this audience just now plain wasn’t true.

(CROSSTALK)

ROMNEY: OK. Let me ask, have you supported in the past an individual mandate?

GINGRICH: I absolutely did with the Heritage Foundation against Hillarycare.

ROMNEY: You did support an individual mandate?

ROMNEY: Oh, OK. That’s what I’m saying. We got the idea from you and the Heritage Foundation.

GINGRICH: OK. A little broader.

ROMNEY: OK.


This was from one of the debates this past year. It is so funny to me how the people who are criticizing the bill now would be its biggest supporters if it was proposed by a Republican and people who are supporting it would be against it if a Republican passed it. The way people in this country follow down party lines is unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi
Posts : 10222
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Texas

Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program"   Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program" EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 7:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,
Posts : 841
Join date : 2009-07-15

Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program"   Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program" EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:54 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
A little charity on "the mandate"

http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/forum/story/2012-02-03/health-individual-mandate-reform-heritage/52951140/1

LOL. The author of the article is from the heritage foundation. Of course he is going to say that. I gave you quotes from Romney and Newt both agreeing that it came from the Conservative heritage foundation. No need to debate this it is clear as day.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi
Posts : 10222
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Texas

Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program"   Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program" EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:25 am

Thomasdrrn09 wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
A little charity on "the mandate"

http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/forum/story/2012-02-03/health-individual-mandate-reform-heritage/52951140/1

LOL. The author of the article is from the heritage foundation. Of course he is going to say that. I gave you quotes from Romney and Newt both agreeing that it came from the Conservative heritage foundation. No need to debate this it is clear as day.

Clarity that is came in response to Bill not Hilary.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program"   Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program" EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:17 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
you do realize Republicans invented "Obamacare" as a response to "HillaryCare"
then Romney implemented it and said he would do so on a federal level.....

how do you view Medicaid and Social Security?

Repubs.... Wtf?

Ss is a waste and will be broken soon enough.

From politofact.com

When Republicans supported the mandate

Once upon a time, the individual mandate was the preferred health care policy of many Republicans.

The year was 1993. President Bill Clinton had proposed a complicated health bill, championed by First Lady Hillary Clinton, to insure every American through regional "health alliances." The plan required employers to pay for insurance, and it closely regulated insurers and health care providers through cost controls and purchasing groups.

In response, a group of Senate Republicans introduced their own plan, inspired by ideas from conservative think tanks in Washington like the Heritage Foundation. Their plan got rid of the Clintons’ employer mandate, and put the burden on individuals to have insurance — the individual mandate. The plan, one of several Republican alternatives, also created a universal tax deduction for health insurance and gave the poor vouchers to buy policies.

While the Republican plan of 1993 isn’t exactly like the Obama law of 2010, it is strikingly similar.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2012/mar/25/switching-sides-individual-mandate/

this isn't something I am making up it is common knowledge, not only did they sponsor the mandate, Mitt Romney did it and said it was a model for the federal government.

_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program"   Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program" EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:24 am

Thomasdrrn09 wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
yes republicans came up with the MANDATE THEMSELVES in response to HillaryCare

Let's see it


ROMNEY: Actually, Newt, we got the idea of an individual mandate from you.

GINGRICH: That’s not true. You got it from the Heritage Foundation.

ROMNEY: Yes, we got it from you, and you got it from the Heritage Foundation and from you.

GINGRICH: Wait a second. What you just said is not true. You did not get that from me. You got it from the Heritage Foundation.

ROMNEY: And you never supported them?

GINGRICH: I agree with them, but I’m just saying, what you said to this audience just now plain wasn’t true.

(CROSSTALK)

ROMNEY: OK. Let me ask, have you supported in the past an individual mandate?

GINGRICH: I absolutely did with the Heritage Foundation against Hillarycare.

ROMNEY: You did support an individual mandate?

ROMNEY: Oh, OK. That’s what I’m saying. We got the idea from you and the Heritage Foundation.

GINGRICH: OK. A little broader.

ROMNEY: OK.


This was from one of the debates this past year. It is so funny to me how the people who are criticizing the bill now would be its biggest supporters if it was proposed by a Republican and people who are supporting it would be against it if a Republican passed it. The way people in this country follow down party lines is unbelievable.

I watched damn near all the Repub debates and remember that, Gingrich Fd up and failed to point out a lot of shit, no one in the Primaries had the money to match Romney, that primary prepared him for nothing imo (except that he can take on the village idiot from Texas). Obamas campaign is running real dirty on Romney and its clear Romney didn't expect it, he asked for an apology when Obama's campaign pointed out Romney was still giving major financial advice to Bain while running the Olympics committee (big no-no). THey have also made it clear that Romney is uncomfortable with his money, he is clearly trying to deceive the public that he doesn't "know where my money is". He moved it all into a blind trust in 2002 and he knows a lot more than he is letting on.

I think Romney might really get caught off guard in the debates, he doesn't handle uncomfortable money questions or religious questions very well and it will be interesting to see.

_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program"   Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program" Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Mitt Romney "Health Care Non Essential Program"
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Politics & Religion-
Jump to: