Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

John McCain and Mitt Romney discuss Iraq Withdrawal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

John McCain and Mitt Romney discuss Iraq Withdrawal Empty
PostSubject: John McCain and Mitt Romney discuss Iraq Withdrawal   John McCain and Mitt Romney discuss Iraq Withdrawal EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 1:20 am

Cubes and farmer please watch
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: John McCain and Mitt Romney discuss Iraq Withdrawal   John McCain and Mitt Romney discuss Iraq Withdrawal EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 1:02 pm

McCain making it clear he was against the timetable
Romney claiming he was never for it don't worry in 2012 Romney was for them again
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: John McCain and Mitt Romney discuss Iraq Withdrawal   John McCain and Mitt Romney discuss Iraq Withdrawal EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 2:50 pm

Just in case y'all still want to argue
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: John McCain and Mitt Romney discuss Iraq Withdrawal   John McCain and Mitt Romney discuss Iraq Withdrawal EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:13 pm

Farmer I thought McCain was gnna follow the bush plan ?
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: John McCain and Mitt Romney discuss Iraq Withdrawal   John McCain and Mitt Romney discuss Iraq Withdrawal EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 7:32 am

Again you mistake me for republican cronie, I just call it as it is. How is the lap? warm?

I just rather not have an ever expanding failing government. Our politicinas are assuring more programs that and spending that will cripple what was built as a republic.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: John McCain and Mitt Romney discuss Iraq Withdrawal   John McCain and Mitt Romney discuss Iraq Withdrawal EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 4:46 pm

Sorry either you or farmer said Obama followed bushs timetable do withdrawal an the McCain would've done the same
I lumped you two together because of this
My bad I apologize
Now farmer come admit you were wrong !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John McCain and Mitt Romney discuss Iraq Withdrawal   John McCain and Mitt Romney discuss Iraq Withdrawal Empty

Back to top Go down

John McCain and Mitt Romney discuss Iraq Withdrawal
Page 1 of 1