Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The NFL Draft/FA/trades

Go down 
+8
Bigs03
cheekynffc
MMAEYES
OU
timthebim
KingsOwn19
Farmer1906
NoRegret
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

The NFL Draft/FA/trades - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:31 am

cheekynffc wrote:
they still have barber but it seems likely he'll be cut.

they still have khalil bell under contract as well as forte and bush.
Bush will lead that group in TDs.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:57 pm

OU wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
they still have barber but it seems likely he'll be cut.

they still have khalil bell under contract as well as forte and bush.
Bush will lead that group in TDs.

Forte >>>>>>>>> Bush
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Not saying he isn't. Just saying Bush will get more TDs.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:21 pm

Yeah I would say Forte is right at that low Tier A high Tier B, Bears are being dumb with their handling of him, Bush is pretty monstrous though but Solid B Tier. The two of them together is solid like a healthy Dmac and Bush were.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:26 pm

Tannehill had his pro day today. He killed it. Hit 40/41 passes with one drop and ran a 4.58.

I think he locked up his top 10 status. No way he makes it past Miami at 8. Seattle may even try to move up for him. Doesn't look like the Browns had much representation like other teams today. I almost feel bad because Miami has a terrible front office.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:05 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Tannehill had his pro day today. He killed it. Hit 40/41 passes with one drop and ran a 4.58.

I think he locked up his top 10 status. No way he makes it past Miami at 8. Seattle may even try to move up for him. Doesn't look like the Browns had much representation like other teams today. I almost feel bad because Miami has a terrible front office.

miami blatantly intend to take him. the only question is will cleveland take him?

i can't really see anyone trading out of the top 8, jacksonville maybe but i doubt it. we saw what the #6 pick will cost with atlanta last year, i don't know if anyone loves him enough to shell out to that extent.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:16 am

Farmer1906 wrote:

It reminds me of last year with Ponder. Except Ponder has more experience at QB, but slightly less athletic ability. The QB demand will result in him being drafted waaaaaay too high. Hopefully he won't have those unfair expectations.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:29 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Yeah I would say Forte is right at that low Tier A high Tier B, Bears are being dumb with their handling of him, Bush is pretty monstrous though but Solid B Tier. The two of them together is solid like a healthy Dmac and Bush were.

Forte is under valued in alot of ways. The worse thing that happened to Forte was that CJ got his deal from the Titans and then shit his pants last year and did nothing. The Bears have to be looking at that and saying do we really need to take a chance of this happening to us?
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:44 am

i'm glad i'm at work early tomorrow so i can't stay up and watch the anti climax that will be the draft. at least i can't get drawn in only to watch everyone else make their team better whilst we draft a QB who won't see the field for at least a year.

drafting tannehill is insane unless they think he's better than barkley or any of the top QB's coming out next year because not adding any immediate playmakers on offense pretty much guarantees another premium pick next year.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:55 pm

cheekynffc wrote:
i'm glad i'm at work early tomorrow so i can't stay up and watch the anti climax that will be the draft. at least i can't get drawn in only to watch everyone else make their team better whilst we draft a QB who won't see the field for at least a year.

drafting tannehill is insane unless they think he's better than barkley or any of the top QB's coming out next year because not adding any immediate playmakers on offense pretty much guarantees another premium pick next year.

Barkley is likely going to go number one. Is Miami going to lose every game? I doubt it. They need a qb and Tannehill is the guy. He played in a pro system and should have a somewhat smooth transition.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:12 pm

Bones brother Chandler goes #21 to New England

Jon was in the background, taking a picture...of himself
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:14 pm

Lol I saw that
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:45 pm

Bones is such a faggot.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:46 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:

Barkley is likely going to go number one. Is Miami going to lose every game? I doubt it. They need a qb and Tannehill is the guy. He played in a pro system and should have a somewhat smooth transition.

Such a Homer.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:29 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:

well, we've done it now. now we have to get a starting calibre receiver and some pass rush and a safety that can contribute straight away.

we also have to stay the course and give philbin more than one year to turn things around.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:04 am

Glad the Cowboys moved up and got a ball hawk CB. Hopefully him and Carr can do something in that awful secondary.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:18 am

Yo Josh. How do you feel about the recent Samuels trade and last night's pick for the Eagles? I got to say as a Cowboys fan, I'm happy with it.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:44 am

If you weren't getting Blackmon or Floyd then there was no reason to go wr in the first round. This is an extremely deep draft for #2 type wrs like randle, hill, wright, Jeffery, sanu, Quick, Jenkins, and I'm sure I'm missing a few.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:47 am

OU wrote:
Yo Josh. How do you feel about the recent Samuels trade and last night's pick for the Eagles? I got to say as a Cowboys fan, I'm happy with it.

Eagles are my number 2 team. I like the moves. No way you pay a 3 cb the kind of money Samuel was making. At least they didn't just cut him. The need interior help on defense and got a legit tackle and ilb (Ryans) last week. Seem to be filling needs. I don't think the dream team was too far off from being very good last year. They just couldn't put it all together.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:47 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
If you weren't getting Blackmon or Floyd then there was no reason to go wr in the first round. This is an extremely deep draft for #2 type wrs like randle, hill, wright, Jeffery, sanu, Quick, Jenkins, and I'm sure I'm missing a few.
Famer, could you honestly say you want Tennihill as your pro QB? No way in hell I'd take a chance on that guy with a 1st round pick. He is a stretch for a 3rd rounder. Not saying Landry is even close to a lock, I think he will be overvalued as well. But I think Jones is a much more promising pro player. It's not that Tennihill can't be a productive NFL QB. I just think it would be better for his career if he got to sit for 2 years before starting. But he is smart and a great athlete. So I guess I see the "potential". But I doubt you would want him on your Texans.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:48 am

Ou, where is Ryan broyles expected to go? I wouldn't mind the texans spending a 6th round pick on him. He could be a nice slot wr.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:49 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:

Eagles are my number 2 team. I like the moves. No way you pay a 3 cb the kind of money Samuel was making. At least they didn't just cut him. The need interior help on defense and got a legit tackle and ilb (Ryans) last week. Seem to be filling needs. I don't think the dream team was too far off from being very good last year. They just couldn't put it all together.
Style wise their CBs just didn't mesh. Doesn't work well when one guy is good at pressing and another one is better at playing off. But the Eagles played much better to end the season.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:50 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Ou, where is Ryan broyles expected to go? I wouldn't mind the texans spending a 6th round pick on him. He could be a nice slot wr.
He should be a 2nd rounder. Early to middle is the projection. He would be a great fit on a team like the Texans. He is a good dude, a good teammate. Kenny Stills at OU right now might have more overall talent but he is a complete d-bag and egomaniac.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:51 am

OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Famer, could you honestly say you want Tennihill as your pro QB? No way in hell I'd take a chance on that guy with a 1st round pick. He is a stretch for a 3rd rounder. Not saying Landry is even close to a lock, I think he will be overvalued as well. But I think Jones is a much more promising pro player. It's not that Tennihill can't be a productive NFL QB. I just think it would be better for his career if he got to sit for 2 years before starting. But he is smart and a great athlete. So I guess I see the "potential". But I doubt you would want him on your Texans.

The texans have a starting qb. The dolphins don't. Tannehill has all the tools. He's got the size, arm, athletic ability, and ontop of that he's running the same pro system he ran in college in the pros. He needs to work on his judgement and that should come with more experience at the position. I would take him over all the qbs that went in the first and 2nd last year minus cam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The NFL Draft/FA/trades
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next