[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 NBA trades

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

NBA trades Empty
PostSubject: NBA trades   NBA trades EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:01 pm

What do you guys think about the trades to far? Butler to Mavs, Jamison to Cavs, T-Mac probably ending up in NY, Martin in Houston, Robinson prob ending up in Boston and of course the big one Darco to Timberwolves.

_________________
NBA trades Banner10
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey
Posts : 18955
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : USA

NBA trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA trades   NBA trades EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:03 pm

Meh, none of these trades change anything really besides maybe giving the Cavs a slightly better chance at losing badly in the finals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

NBA trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA trades   NBA trades EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:06 pm

Jamison at the Cavs sounds scary, he will be the 2nd best player on the team.

_________________
NBA trades Banner10
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely
Posts : 21274
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 100
Location : Fresyes, CA

NBA trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA trades   NBA trades EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:16 pm

Washington desperately needed to be blown up. Even when they were good they had head issues.

I have a feeling that Jamison might not be enough to keep James around. Alot of teams have been making moves to clear cap space and he is first on most lists followed by a couple of other all stars. Cavs need to bring in one more big piece to seal the deal.

_________________
captain organic wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Are u fucking serious with this post bro? ur a newbie to MMA compared to me, I watch all fights, but don't get a hard on unless guys are in the top 30.

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?



NBA trades LanceWalkingLWAR WAR WARNBA trades BillWalkingR
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey
Posts : 18955
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : USA

NBA trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA trades   NBA trades EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:43 pm

The Knicks are going to get Wade and Labron and dominate the world. I fully expect Phil Jackson to retire soon, but come back out of retirement to coach those two, and win another 200 championships.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

NBA trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA trades   NBA trades EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:49 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
The Knicks are going to get Wade and Labron and dominate the world. I fully expect Phil Jackson to retire soon, but come back out of retirement to coach those two, and win another 200 championships.

I disagree, LeBron is going to Miami with Wade and Pat Riley will come out of retirement to take credit for another Championship. New York will have T-Mac and Bosh.

_________________
NBA trades Banner10
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!
Posts : 4548
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 29
Location : The Dirty 330- Ohio

NBA trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA trades   NBA trades EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:20 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
The Knicks are going to get Wade and Labron and dominate the world. I fully expect Phil Jackson to retire soon, but come back out of retirement to coach those two, and win another 200 championships.

I disagree, LeBron is going to Miami with Wade and Pat Riley will come out of retirement to take credit for another Championship. New York will have T-Mac and Bosh.

And I disagree with both of you. ESPECIALLY if we win a title this year. IF we win the championship this year, Id say there is about a 99% chance of Bron Bron stayin in Cleveland.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP
Posts : 3124
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX

NBA trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA trades   NBA trades EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:29 pm

TMac's years of being a star are over. I don't know what to think about a trade for Kevin Martin. I don't think it helps the Rockets that much, especially considering the injury problems Martin has had.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

NBA trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA trades   NBA trades EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:30 pm

NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
The Knicks are going to get Wade and Labron and dominate the world. I fully expect Phil Jackson to retire soon, but come back out of retirement to coach those two, and win another 200 championships.

I disagree, LeBron is going to Miami with Wade and Pat Riley will come out of retirement to take credit for another Championship. New York will have T-Mac and Bosh.

And I disagree with both of you. ESPECIALLY if we win a title this year. IF we win the championship this year, Id say there is about a 99% chance of Bron Bron stayin in Cleveland.

I think you have that wrong. IF he wins a Championship he can leave Cleveland even easier. People can't complain because he still won one for the hometown team before bolting. Instead of feeling bad he didn't deliver while there.

_________________
NBA trades Banner10
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!
Posts : 4548
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 29
Location : The Dirty 330- Ohio

NBA trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA trades   NBA trades EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:00 pm

Well Sooner, I will let you be entitled to your wrong opinion on this one bro.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo
Posts : 15046
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Boston, Mass and Los Angeles, California

NBA trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA trades   NBA trades EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm

I likey what the Rockets did, Landry is good, but they got K-Mart and some other solid players, nice trade.

Nate offically traded to the C's just in.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar
Posts : 3362
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 39
Location : atlanta

NBA trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA trades   NBA trades EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:09 pm

I would personally like to thank god that T-mac is out of houston. He is a whiny bum and we always play better when he is hurt. Its only a matter of time before he is on the dl again.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

NBA trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA trades   NBA trades EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:09 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Well Sooner, I will let you be entitled to your wrong opinion on this one bro.

Yeah I know it must be hard for Cleveland fans, just brace yourself man. You guys did all you could to keep him.

_________________
NBA trades Banner10
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

NBA trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA trades   NBA trades EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:16 pm

Boozer and Heat talks picked up this morning, not sure if that will be the last deal we hear or if just another failed attempt.

_________________
NBA trades Banner10
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo
Posts : 15046
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Boston, Mass and Los Angeles, California

NBA trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA trades   NBA trades EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:21 pm

Jazz said it's unlikely
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!
Posts : 4548
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 29
Location : The Dirty 330- Ohio

NBA trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA trades   NBA trades EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Sooner- Im not saying Bron wont be gone.

But he would NEVER OPT to go to MIAMI over NEW YORK

Wolfy's scenario is a much more likely one than yours.

HELL RETURNING TO CLEVELAND is more likely than him going to Miami.
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN
Posts : 1300
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 34
Location : TEJAS

NBA trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA trades   NBA trades EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:42 pm

Personally I like the city of Miami waayyy better then NY lol. Plus they still got beasley. Not gonna happen but it would be pure awesomeness lol.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

NBA trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA trades   NBA trades EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:43 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Sooner- Im not saying Bron wont be gone.

But he would NEVER OPT to go to MIAMI over NEW YORK

Wolfy's scenario is a much more likely one than yours.

HELL RETURNING TO CLEVELAND is more likely than him going to Miami.

Where would you rather live Cleveland, New York or Maimi? I'm just saying. I think it is much more possible then you would like to think.

_________________
NBA trades Banner10
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!
Posts : 4548
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 29
Location : The Dirty 330- Ohio

NBA trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA trades   NBA trades EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:01 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
Sooner- Im not saying Bron wont be gone.

But he would NEVER OPT to go to MIAMI over NEW YORK

Wolfy's scenario is a much more likely one than yours.

HELL RETURNING TO CLEVELAND is more likely than him going to Miami.

Where would you rather live Cleveland, New York or Maimi? I'm just saying. I think it is much more possible then you would like to think.

Its not about me. Its Lebron.

He love this area, its his HOME.

That being said, the only thing that would lure him away from here would be marketing money. He would make more in New York strictly because of the sheer media craze from that city, but even though Miami is a bigger city, he still would be making virtually the same amount in endorsements there as he would here in Cleveland because of how he is a home product and is a statewide hero.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




NBA trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA trades   NBA trades Empty

Back to top Go down
 
NBA trades
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: