Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul Empty
PostSubject: Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul   Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:05 pm

http://runronpaul.com/activism/live-rally-stream-feb-20th-ron-paul-is-the-choice-of-the-troops-march/

Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul 419792_10150577518433207_524948206_9293743_941898483_n

doing 8 minutes of silence with there backs to the white house in a solute to every soldier that has committed suicide under obama's presidency.

Thank god for true patriots wish i was there supporting them right now.

Last edited by oggy420 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul   Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:10 pm

a second of silent prayer for every soldier that has died in wars under obama
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul   Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:13 pm

all these troops there showing support despite orders from top brass not to do this. honor, integrity, courage.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul   Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:31 pm

chants of president Paul
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul   Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:33 pm

chants of end the fed!
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul   Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul   Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:42 pm

pretty cool stuff, I like Ron Paul until he gets going. I think he has the right foreign policy idea though, at least better than most (like some who want to get in a war with Iran tomorrow).

time to bring bases to america and work on our own energy independence
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul   Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:44 pm

defend America, not the world. We can't afford to be the policemen of the world. Plus it is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul   Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:54 pm

I agree, I think there are certain instances, like lets say first Gulf War, where Saudia Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and a lot of other middle east countries not only wanted us there, they housed our soldiers and paid for damn near entire war (40 billion of the 60 billion the war cost, was paid to us by Saudi Arabia).

But what did keeping permanent bases in Saudi Arabia get us? A 1996 fatwa from nutty Bin Laden, so even though I am for certain intervention, I see how even having bases in friendly nations (when they want us there) can lead to unforeseen problems.

Iraq was completely different thing, just a massive fuck up on every level with huge repercussions, I was and am for the war in Afghanistan and as an Obama supporter don't really like that we are having to try and negotiate with Mullah Omar and the Taliban but I understand that there are easily 10,000 of them left and they are political party with support still in areas in Afghanistan. Long story short, I agree, it is time to get out of Afghanistan, but continue to kill top threats to america (like Mullah Omar and Zarqawi)

Iran is next though. Just watch, Israel has had a hard time in their last two wars, the 2006 Lebanon War was a disaster and the 2009 Gaza Strip War didn't go much better. If Israel pops this thing off, I hope that they can handle it themselves, but I have my doubts. That said, I would rather be condemning an existing Israel for dropping nukes on sites in Iran vs Israel not existing.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul   Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:13 pm

haha you are on the right page but still give our leaders far too much credit.
Obama ran as a peace candidate who said he would bring the troops home and close GITMO. But once he took office he did the opposite and became a continuation of W. Bush.

The Iraq war was based off LIES, blatant lies and war propaganda that tried to link al-CIA-da and anthrax to Iraq, to get the average dumb american to think Iraq had something to do with 9/11. There was never any weapons of mass destruction and the chemical weapons Sadam used against his people, we gave to him.

and now they are using the same lies to try to push war with Iran.

War with Afghanistan was wrong too. Initially it was about going after Osama, but quickly became a massive nation building project and now our troops are over there guarding the Golden Crescent where basically all of the worlds opium is grown. And if we "got" osama then why the fuck are we still in Afghanistan?

The war on terror is a massive financial burden, in which we create more enemies than we can kill by not caring about the recklessness of who we kill when we drop bombs.

Lesson in blowback = every time a us bomb kills an innocent civilian, 10 more people are now taking arms against the US in revenge of their friend or family member.

The War on Terror is glorified ritual sacrifice and genocide.

These wars aren't just mistakes. The people waging the wars know exactly what they are doing, and they are happy to do it.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul   Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:17 pm

Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul 419792_10150577518433207_524948206_9293743_941898483_n
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul   Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:58 pm

Obama can't close GITMO, Bush screwed that thing up so bad that most ppl in GITMO will get John Lindh Walker sentences (22 yrs when he played a part in the Battle of Qal-i Jang-i).

BUT then look at the 1993 WTC bombing, the Bliend SHiekh received 240 years, Ramzi Yousef 240 years, Muhammad the Red 240 years. we tried them all in New York. But by Bush not doing this and opening GItmo, we run the risk of Khalid Shiekh Muhammad and Abu Zubadeh (the man who's torture testimony Bush used for Iraq) getting light sentences or being sent to a Pakistani prison (thats who caught them for us). THats a move Obama is not willing to risk and no president would honestly.

I personally think Gitmo is such a big can of worms no one knows what to do with it. Notice how many prisoners are in Gitmo though from the beginning of 2008 and 2012.

Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul   Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:20 pm

Obama also signed the NDAA 2012 on New Years Eve while everyone was partying.

The writer of this bill said to everyone that America is now a battlefield in the War on Terror.

Parts of this legislation state that the executive branch, aka the President/C.I.A/Military Industrial Complex can legally violate Posse Comitatus by using the military on American streets to indefinitely detain suspects in the war on terror, and deny them due process, torture them, and even assassinate them without ever getting due process.

^^^^ This is not the change i or anyone else thought we were getting when we voted for "Change" and "Hope" and "Yes We Can".

I didn't know it was going to be
No Hope
No Change
Yes we can witness the collapse of our country and watch as the people in power enslave us in debt
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul   Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:29 pm

I agree, I think the bill was more about dealing with Al-Awlaki and american born terrorist , notice the Capitol bomber yesterday? I personally feel like the bill was stupid though
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul   Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:36 pm

Al-awlaki who dined with top brass at the Pentagon?

Did we have to assassinate his 16 year old son also?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul   Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:01 pm

oggy420 wrote:
Al-awlaki who dined with top brass at the Pentagon?

Did we have to assassinate his 16 year old son also?

FBI doesn't deny that they interrogated him 3 times after 9-11 and allowed him to leave,pretty stupid considering he met with some of the hijackers, shows you how bad our country was on counter terrorism at the time. THe bureau didn't know what the hell they ware doing or what they were really messing with, they were used to mobsters and drug dealers. Not religious zealots. Hate to say it but his kid would have become a big deal to them. Underwear bomber and Fed Ex bombs were tied to Awlaki, he got what he deserved, same thing happened to Pablo Escobars son.

I personally think Obama has part of the problem right. Bush went in on one big ground campaign with no real agenda (Iraq was not a nation building campaign at first, Gen. McCrystal was the only general who was spreading money into his occupied city upon arrival, its been commonly acknowledged most commanders went in with the occupier mentality, it was not until after the insurgent spring that they realized McCrystal was onto something), Obama got out of Iraq (and look at it breaking into civil war) because it is clear those people did not want us there (other than the Kurds) and we should not have been there. Afghanistan is different, there is a big majority there that fear the Taliban coming back when we leave (and they will). You have to realize we fought most of Afghanistan war using american bombing and Northern Alliance mujahadeen fighters, Hamid Karzai (the president) personally led the eastern army. Those two wars are completely different. That said, I think the Northern Alliance can defeat the Taliban without our forces in their country (at least I hope so). I bet we will be out of there by early 2013 though.

Obama also never said he would get out of Afghanistan, he kept his word on Iraq, Gitmo is a mess, the DOW is up, GM lives, health care won't kick in for another 2 years. He has had his hits and misses.

Ill take hits and misses after 8 years of fail. seriously can anyone here ( and Im not like saying this mad at anyone Im just curiously ranting) tell me something Bush did a good job on?
Education reform (No Child Left Behind) Fail, Natural Disaster (Katrina/RIta) fail, Economy (housing, deregulation) fail, response to 9-11, 2 wars with coinciding tax breaks. THe dude got nothing right. I guess his only good job was realizing we were in a recession after all and started the bail outs.

Its horrible that the best speech Bush Jr ever delivered contained falsehoods and outright lies.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul   Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:18 pm

i don't see Obama's policies as "hits and misses".

He didn't keep his word on Iraq, the occupation ended the same time it was scheduled to under Bush.

His economic policies are a complete failure, he doesn't understand that government spending at this rate is unsustainable. You can't get out of debt by spending more. This seems to be a pretty simple concept that everyone should understand. He pays no attention to the FED, thinks Bernanke is doing a great job with his "quantitative easing" aka destruction of our fiat currency through fractional reserve lending.

Obama is the Wall St fat cat's dream come true. Completely sold out to special interests and lobbyist for multi-national corporations who don't give a fuck about you and only see you as a consumer and a number.
They don't care about your rights, your health, you fininacial security. All they care about is that you stay in line, keep following the status quo of transitioning what once was a democratic-republic and a free society into a fascist model for corporatism.

There is only one voice out there who is most closely following the will of the people and the constitution and that is Ron Paul.

Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul   Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:22 pm

and i don't defend Bush at all. I voted for Obama in 2008 because i wanted the opposite of George W Bush. Unfortunately all i got is more of the same.

Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul   Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:59 pm

lol bush deregulation of housing market??? that was pre bush dog try gangsta clintion
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul   Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:14 pm

Cu Bu wrote:
lol bush deregulation of housing market??? that was pre bush dog try gangsta clintion

Clinton cracked the door open, Bush kicked the door off the hinges.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul   Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:00 am

Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul   Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:16 am

Thanks for posting this Oggy!

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul   Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:18 pm

you see the shit in Afghan today?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul   Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:52 pm

what do you expect? That is terrible that they are burning copies of their religious book. Like it's not bad enough we occupy their land and kill their people and steal their resources, we have to kick dirt on them while they are down and completely disrespect their faith and way of life? This occupation is disgusting. They don't want us there. If you think otherwise you are crazy. No disrespect though.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul   Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:59 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
Thanks for posting this Oggy!

no problem. It's by far the least i can do to show people whats going on. You're not gonna get a sniff of that on mainstream tv, only saw one abc article covering it.

That shit makes me proud though. That is what being in the military is about. Honor, respect, courage. They took an oath to protect the constitution above all else and defend the liberty of america.

A true warrior seeks and honorable and noble fight. That is not what we are doing in the middle east and they know that, and those men and women who marched in that understand their true duty to America is not to simply follow orders like a drone, it is to stand up for liberty and defend the usa from tyranny, foreign and domestic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul   Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul Empty

Back to top Go down

Live stream - Active duty military and vets march to white house to support Ron Paul
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next