Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

StrikeForce: Evolution

Go down 
+2
KingsOwn19
Farmer1906
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

StrikeForce: Evolution Empty
PostSubject: StrikeForce: Evolution   StrikeForce: Evolution EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:49 pm

Coker said the main event is "still being negotiated," but he confirmed Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza (10-2) takes makes his promotional debut against fellow middleweight newcomer Matt Lindland, and Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal (5-0) makes his promotional debut against an opponent to be named.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/16743/jacare-vs-lindland-king-mo-part-of-dec-19-strikeforce-evolution-event-in-san-jose.mma
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: StrikeForce: Evolution   StrikeForce: Evolution EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:52 pm

Can't wait for Jacare-Lindland. Big fight for Jacare to beat a big name and Lindland to beat a game opponent and bounce back. I pick Jacare by submission.

I wonder who Lawal will fight.
Back to top Go down
ChaoscamelWV
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
ChaoscamelWV

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor, Shogun, Henderson, GSP, Florian

PostSubject: Re: StrikeForce: Evolution   StrikeForce: Evolution EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:53 am

Dan Henderson at 205??? Wouldn't that be something everyone would like to see? Well, Dan hasn't signed yet, but that'd be a fight i'd want to see.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: StrikeForce: Evolution   StrikeForce: Evolution EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:11 am

why the hell does miller look so much bigger than fedor
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: StrikeForce: Evolution   StrikeForce: Evolution EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:02 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
why the hell does miller look so much bigger than fedor

because fedor isnt big .. shields looks bigger than him too..

StrikeForce: Evolution Cbspressconf_009_35250
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: StrikeForce: Evolution   StrikeForce: Evolution EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:55 pm

They are both taller than Fedor, but i think that ridiculous coat Mayhem is wearing has a lot to do with it.

Fedor is a natural LHW IMO. When he finally takes a loss at HW, i would like to see him make the cut. I know he has speed on the bigger guys, but he also overpowers them at times. So it would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: StrikeForce: Evolution   StrikeForce: Evolution EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:44 pm

It ha to do with the angle too. The picture is taken from their right so Miller is closer the the camera while Fedor is more in the background.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: StrikeForce: Evolution   StrikeForce: Evolution EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:49 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
It ha to do with the angle too. The picture is taken from their right so Miller is closer the the camera while Fedor is more in the background.

I was about to say... It has more to do with the fact that he's 2½' closer to the camera and the camera angle than it does anything else... Also, Mayhem does have a big freaking melon... A big head throws everything else out of perspective a bit...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StrikeForce: Evolution   StrikeForce: Evolution Empty

Back to top Go down

StrikeForce: Evolution
Page 1 of 1