Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UFC Tonight: UFC Returning To Atlanta, Dan Henderson Turns Down Fight

Go down 
+9
captain organic
GDPofDRC
josh200612
Andrew the Raider King
OU
MMAEYES
Wolfgangsta
cheekynffc
killerofchicken
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

UFC Tonight: UFC Returning To Atlanta, Dan Henderson Turns Down Fight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC Tonight: UFC Returning To Atlanta, Dan Henderson Turns Down Fight   UFC Tonight: UFC Returning To Atlanta, Dan Henderson Turns Down Fight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:59 am

freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:

"Give it to Hendo. I ain't losing. Give it to Hendo. I don't care
either way. You can give it to Hendo and there will still be a belt when
I get there. There will still be a belt when I get there. I don't care
who the person is that has the belt but there will be a belt when I get
to it and that's all that I'm concerned about. If somebody else gets to
fight the champ before I do, that's fine with me."

-- He may be confident, but undefeated UFC light heavyweight Phil Davis has no problem waiting in line for a title shot

Nice!

Agreed really glad to hear a fighter say that and not just start bitching
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

UFC Tonight: UFC Returning To Atlanta, Dan Henderson Turns Down Fight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC Tonight: UFC Returning To Atlanta, Dan Henderson Turns Down Fight   UFC Tonight: UFC Returning To Atlanta, Dan Henderson Turns Down Fight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:03 am

MMAEYES wrote:
At this point expecially after the shogun fight if Hendo isn't a bigger draw than Rashad...... then I straight up hate these bastard casual mma fans out there causing this retard case of draw power. WOW american mma fans can't suck that bad can we?
Well you can assume that both men would make their rounds through ESPN to hype the fight. Rashad would be focusing on the "feud" while Hendo would be talking about the fight and possibly his place in history. I think the casuals would take to Hendo just as well if not better leading into the fight. Then of course among the more hardcores Hendo is far more loved then Rashad. The casual fans still remember Dan from his UFC run, they will always remember that KO on Bisping. Hendo would do atleast as well as Rashad in PPV buys.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: UFC Tonight: UFC Returning To Atlanta, Dan Henderson Turns Down Fight   UFC Tonight: UFC Returning To Atlanta, Dan Henderson Turns Down Fight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:35 am

Look, Hendo is a great fighter with a great history. If the UFC/Fox ppl do it right, they can market both guys on F/X and Fuel. showing clips of their best fights and interviews. Best stick with fights and trainers talking for Hendo, he is boring to listen too. I mean he comes of to me funny and dry, but he speaks in a monotone which turns the average viewer off. But you show some old Pride, UFC, and Strikeforce footage? Shi-i-i-i-t! everyone is gonna want to watch that.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: UFC Tonight: UFC Returning To Atlanta, Dan Henderson Turns Down Fight   UFC Tonight: UFC Returning To Atlanta, Dan Henderson Turns Down Fight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:59 am

OU wrote:

"Give it to Hendo. I ain't losing. Give it to Hendo. I don't care
either way. You can give it to Hendo and there will still be a belt when
I get there. There will still be a belt when I get there. I don't care
who the person is that has the belt but there will be a belt when I get
to it and that's all that I'm concerned about. If somebody else gets to
fight the champ before I do, that's fine with me."

-- He may be confident, but undefeated UFC light heavyweight Phil Davis has no problem waiting in line for a title shot

LOL he ain't beating Rashad.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: UFC Tonight: UFC Returning To Atlanta, Dan Henderson Turns Down Fight   UFC Tonight: UFC Returning To Atlanta, Dan Henderson Turns Down Fight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:31 pm

Davis could beat Rashad, especially in a 5 rounder. Evans could wear down if it turns grappling heavy
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: UFC Tonight: UFC Returning To Atlanta, Dan Henderson Turns Down Fight   UFC Tonight: UFC Returning To Atlanta, Dan Henderson Turns Down Fight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:54 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Davis could beat Rashad, especially in a 5 rounder. Evans could wear down if it turns grappling heavy
Which of the 3 fights on FOX will be 5 rounders?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: UFC Tonight: UFC Returning To Atlanta, Dan Henderson Turns Down Fight   UFC Tonight: UFC Returning To Atlanta, Dan Henderson Turns Down Fight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:09 pm

OU wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
i think Davis vs Evans is the main event... 5 rounder. im not sure tho
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: UFC Tonight: UFC Returning To Atlanta, Dan Henderson Turns Down Fight   UFC Tonight: UFC Returning To Atlanta, Dan Henderson Turns Down Fight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:14 pm

OU wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

Just that one
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC Tonight: UFC Returning To Atlanta, Dan Henderson Turns Down Fight   UFC Tonight: UFC Returning To Atlanta, Dan Henderson Turns Down Fight - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:18 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
OU wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

Just that one
bummer, I figured though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC Tonight: UFC Returning To Atlanta, Dan Henderson Turns Down Fight   UFC Tonight: UFC Returning To Atlanta, Dan Henderson Turns Down Fight - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

UFC Tonight: UFC Returning To Atlanta, Dan Henderson Turns Down Fight
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3