Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The ultimate movie discussion thread

Go down 
+12
OU
Ludo
Birdofthad
oggy420
josh200612
KingsOwn19
timthebim
ChickyChicky
killerofchicken
Cu Bu
captain organic
Ziggy116
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:33 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Ooh! you mean like Tales from the Crypt? Tell me more.

The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 22 P

Sort of, but less separated and more tied together slightly.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:36 pm

Ludo wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
Was it good, I want to check it out.

It's fucking crazy. Check it out asap.

I told you it was strange. Shit is literally like 5 movies in one.

I loved it but I can't put my finger on some things.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:44 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Ludo wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Like what? I had a hard time with the twitchy girl in the first video. Something about her was just wrong for the role, like she was overselling it.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:00 pm

Ludo wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ludo wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Like what? I had a hard time with the twitchy girl in the first video. Something about her was just wrong for the role, like she was overselling it.

I thought she was ok I called that shit as soon as they saw her in the bar or well when I first saw her in the background. Who else was in the house with the main characters besides the "dead guy"? Was the point of them going to the house to find the tape was to make another video? What video were they looking for?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:04 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Ludo wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ludo wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

I thought she was ok I called that shit as soon as they saw her in the bar or well when I first saw her in the background. Who else was in the house with the main characters besides the "dead guy"? Was the point of them going to the house to find the tape was to make another video? What video were they looking for?

You mean the guy in the basement? He was in one of the videos at some point. Doing that same shit of walking across the frame and then disappearing. I think the point was in fact to make another video and that would be the tape they were "looking" for. What I want to know is where the "dead" guy went between videos. I noticed he disappeared after the 2nd or 3rd one and didn't come back until the 4th one was over.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Ludo wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ludo wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ludo wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

You mean the guy in the basement? He was in one of the videos at some point. Doing that same shit of walking across the frame and then disappearing. I think the point was in fact to make another video and that would be the tape they were "looking" for. What I want to know is where the "dead" guy went between videos. I noticed he disappeared after the 2nd or 3rd one and didn't come back until the 4th one was over.

I'll have to look for the naked guy again. Ya I noticed he was gone too and then back in the chair and then killing the guys. What was your favorite one? Did you notice like every single video the person is not who they say they are? What about the dude that couldn't be filmed?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:29 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Ludo wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ludo wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ludo wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

I'll have to look for the naked guy again. Ya I noticed he was gone too and then back in the chair and then killing the guys. What was your favorite one? Did you notice like every single video the person is not who they say they are? What about the dude that couldn't be filmed?

I liked the one with the guy who couldn't be filmed the best. Those flashes when the camera would get to an area someone had died before were pretty cool and the way everything panned out with that one was the best in My opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:58 am

This Means War - I know it's a romantic comedy and it was directed by McG but I really enjoyed it. 4/5
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:42 pm

Comes out October 26th.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:54 pm

I don't really fancy the premise but I've heard positive things about it. I just don't trust The Wachowski brothers, they seem like one hit wonders.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:45 pm

Saw The Lorax the other night. Pretty decent kids flick. teerted on the edge of hallow but it was still okay.

But I wonder, was the Lorax even real?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:24 pm

Wonderlust - Mediocre 3/5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:27 pm

The Avengers Blu Ray kicks so much ass !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If there was ever a movie designed to bring out the true potential of a Blu Ray player it's The Avengers, blows HD out of the park. It's easily the most gorgeous Blu Ray out there aside from maybe Avatar.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:29 pm

Ali wrote:

If there was ever a movie designed to bring out the true potential of a Blu Ray player it's The Avengers, blows HD out of the park. It's easily the most gorgeous Blu Ray out there aside from maybe Avatar.
I think that movie comes out here on the 25th? I still haven't seen it. I'll probably get it on Zune and DL it to my HDD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:32 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

I think that movie comes out here on the 25th? I still haven't seen it. I'll probably get it on Zune and DL it to my HDD.

Huh so for once we actually get something before Merica Very Happy

Dude you need to try and get this on Blu Ray it's so worth it, this will push your tv to the limits.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:34 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

Dude you need to try and get this on Blu Ray it's so worth it, this will push your tv to the limits.

I wasn't impressed with the movie.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:35 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

Eh, I think 1080P should be fine. On a side note, have you seen Kate's boobies yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:35 pm

Ludo wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

Yeah but you're a weirdo who wouldn't even go and see TDKR because you don't like Christian Bale tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:36 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

Eh, I think 1080P should be fine. On a side note, have you seen Kate's boobies yet?

Yes but the pictures aren't high quality enough to perv over.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:37 pm

Ali wrote:
Ludo wrote:

Yeah but you're a weirdo who wouldn't even go and see TDKR because you don't like hate Christian Bale tongue

I fixed it for you.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:38 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

Yes but the pictures aren't high quality enough to perv over.
The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 22 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGkGh94p-1aJ0zqIVR3Ni9hqzt5kLRGT2uDrdxULt7L4s_9DLV2g
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:38 pm

Ludo wrote:
Ali wrote:
Ludo wrote:

Yeah but you're a weirdo who wouldn't even go and see TDKR because you don't like hate Christian Bale tongue

I fixed it for you.

Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:40 pm

Ali wrote:
Ludo wrote:
Ali wrote:
Ludo wrote:

I fixed it for you.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:44 pm

I care Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:46 pm

Ali wrote:
I care Crying or Very sad

The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 22 Tumblr_ma32oayImg1qkj7vc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The ultimate movie discussion thread
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next