Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The ultimate movie discussion thread

Go down 
+12
OU
Ludo
Birdofthad
oggy420
josh200612
KingsOwn19
timthebim
ChickyChicky
killerofchicken
Cu Bu
captain organic
Ziggy116
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:44 am

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
I watched 3:10 to Yuma yesterday. Good movie.

Maximus and Batman make a great tag team.
Percy Jackson and Arc Angel weren't bad either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:56 am

Crazy Stupid Love - Pretty funny, Steve Carrell and Ryan Gosling were great and Emma Stone was cute as hell. 4/5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:29 pm

The Change Up - Alot funnier than I expected, some laugh out loud moments throughout. 3.5/5

And yes Olivia Wilde is something else.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:22 pm

Ali wrote:
Crazy Stupid Love - Pretty funny, Steve Carrell and Ryan Gosling were great and Emma Stone was cute as hell. 4/5

Surprised by how good and funny this was. The put put scene was perfect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:18 am

John Carter - I really enjoyed watching this adventure, it's a great movie for families and it's a real shame that there won't be a trilogy. 4.5/5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:38 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:40 pm

Machine Gun Preacher - Interesting flick, it took awhile to get going but once it did it was worth it. However as much as I love Gerry I can't help but feel he didn't have the acting chops for this sort of emotional movie, it could have been memorable with a better lead, but still a good movie none the less. 4/5
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:28 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:11 am

GDPofDRC wrote:

Vas is das ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:20 am

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:58 am

Ali wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Vas is das ?

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:59 am

Is Trailer Park Boys a TV series and Movie series?

edit: looks like there is 2 movies? I have seen the 1st. But none of the series.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:24 pm

Tv series.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:25 pm

Ali wrote:
Tv series.
I answered my own question shortly after asking. It is a TV series but there are also 2 movies. I saw the first one a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:27 pm

OU wrote:

edit: looks like there is 2 movies? I have seen the 1st. But none of the series.

You should definitely check out the TV show, all seven seasons are on youtube. Shit is laughs, you would dig it. It's super low budget and the first season has some shaky moments, but the comedy is overtly brilliant at times.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:29 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
OU wrote:

You should definitely check out the TV show, all seven seasons are on youtube. Shit is laughs, you would dig it. It's super low budget and the first season has some shaky moments, but the comedy is overtly brilliant at times.
I enjoyed the 1st movie, so I'm sure I would enjoy the series. I think atleast some of it is on Netflix.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:29 pm

Just actually finished watching all over the past two weeks last night. The last season is hurt by not having any Cory or Trevor though.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:30 pm

For reals, you can watch every episode on Youtube.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:30 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
For reals, you can watch every episode on Youtube.
Does it work the same for the Youtube app on xbox? I have actually, never used that app.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:32 pm

Sure, anything on youtube is on xbox youtube.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:36 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I figured it would be, but wasn't sure if it was able to play all youtube videos. I swear I saw Trailer Park Boys somewhere recently, I think it was Netflix, but Youtube works just the same. You just can't miss that guy with the glasses when you see him.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:43 pm

OU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
I figured it would be, but wasn't sure if it was able to play all youtube videos. I swear I saw Trailer Park Boys somewhere recently, I think it was Netflix, but Youtube works just the same. You just can't miss that guy with the glasses when you see him.
TPB used to be on netflix but im not sure if it still is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:17 pm

The Grey - decent movie that's helped by a good performance by Liam Neeson. 3.5/5
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:37 pm

Hey Josh. Check out Sensored, Session 9, and Exit Humanity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:35 pm

In Time - It's always a treat to watch something fresh and original and this was that. Timberlake has managed to crossover into acting and morph into a fairly decent actor. Cillain Murphy was once again consistent and stole most of the scenes he was in. 4/5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The ultimate movie discussion thread
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next