Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lock of the weekend????

Go down 
+4
Ludo
KingsOwn19
Farmer1906
timthebim
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Lock of the weekend???? Empty
PostSubject: Lock of the weekend????   Lock of the weekend???? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:39 pm

The lines on the games are as followed.......

Houston-3 over the Bengals
O/U 38

Saints-11 over the Lions
O/U 59

Giants-3 over the Falcons
O/U 47

Pittsburgh-8 over Denver
O/U 34.5

Where is the money at to be made boys????
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Lock of the weekend????   Lock of the weekend???? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:46 pm

I like the Lions & Steelers.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Lock of the weekend????   Lock of the weekend???? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:49 pm

I like the over in the Steeler game and the Giants.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Lock of the weekend????   Lock of the weekend???? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:08 pm

49ers
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Lock of the weekend????   Lock of the weekend???? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:46 pm

I'd go with the Bronco's +8. Roethelisberger is still hampered, Mendenhall is out, Ryan Clark won't be playing because of the blood disease and they just had a hell of a time with the Browns.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Lock of the weekend????   Lock of the weekend???? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:37 pm

COLTS FTW!

oh... nvm it's not 2008
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Lock of the weekend????   Lock of the weekend???? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:48 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
49ers

They will be an underdog at home probably in the 2nd round.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Lock of the weekend????   Lock of the weekend???? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:50 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
COLTS FTW!

oh... nvm it's not 2006

Fixed it for you.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Lock of the weekend????   Lock of the weekend???? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:53 pm

Ludo wrote:
I'd go with the Bronco's +8. Roethelisberger is still hampered, Mendenhall is out, Ryan Clark won't be playing because of the blood disease and they just had a hell of a time with the Browns.

Even then with all that Denver cant score.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Lock of the weekend????   Lock of the weekend???? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:21 pm

Neither can Pittsburgh. +8 means Denver can lose and as long as it isn't by 9 points or more you will win/push. If they lose by exactly 8 points the bet is a push but if it's 7 points or less you'll win.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Lock of the weekend????   Lock of the weekend???? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:26 am

Ludo wrote:
Neither can Pittsburgh. +8 means Denver can lose and as long as it isn't by 9 points or more you will win/push. If they lose by exactly 8 points the bet is a push but if it's 7 points or less you'll win.

I know how to bet but this game has 24-13 all over it.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Lock of the weekend????   Lock of the weekend???? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:56 am

timthebim wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
49ers

They have been the underdog all year and it's done nothing for the favorites.

Taints are done when they hit Candlestick since i suppose we are already writing off the Kittens
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Lock of the weekend????   Lock of the weekend???? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:42 am

saints/lions will be like a game of joe montana football on the megadrive.

65-62 saints, but detroit beats the spread.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Lock of the weekend????   Lock of the weekend???? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:20 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
49ers

They have been the underdog all year and it's done nothing for the favorites.

Taints are done when they hit Candlestick since i suppose we are already writing off the Kittens

Saints will beat the 49ers also.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Lock of the weekend????   Lock of the weekend???? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:02 pm

#1 Pittsburgh-8 over Denver
O/U 34.5

#2 Saints-11 over the Lions
O/U 59

tctc - Houston-3 over the Bengals
O/U 38

tctc - Giants-3 over the Falcons
O/U 47

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Lock of the weekend????   Lock of the weekend???? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:59 pm

Cincy and Houstan should be a pretty good game. Falcons vs Giants has potential to be an ugly one sided or a good one.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Lock of the weekend????   Lock of the weekend???? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:05 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Cincy and Houstan should be a pretty good game. Falcons vs Giants has potential to be an ugly one sided or a good one.
I agree.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Lock of the weekend????   Lock of the weekend???? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:12 pm

Lock of the weekend???? Nfl_br10
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Lock of the weekend????   Lock of the weekend???? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:27 pm

bad picks

Niners are horrifically underrated. I don't think its lack of education moreso than just hating and being pissed that everytime somebody predicted them to fal, they beat ass.

GDP i think is a raiders fan who inserted foot in mouth by saying the Niners and Raiders "were about even" so automatically jealous of being the perrenial weak sister of the bay who will pretty much have to depend on the Niners letting them use their upcoming facility to even stay in the bay area.

Obviously Tim's opinion on most stuff sports and animal abuse holds little weight but even if it did, it would be overshadowed by his pure bitterness that the Lions looked untouchable until the Niners came into their house and sent them in a 5-6 tailspin.

We'll see how great the Saints are when they start off every possession on their own 10, have their running game wiped out, and have to march 90 yards against the best defense in the NFC and aguably the entire league. We'll just see. Plus the Saints arent nearly as good on the road and wait until we put Brees dick in grass. But keep eating out of ESPN's hands.

Just like when the Niners won their first title...nobody gave them any love even though they were clearly good for it.

Last edited by KingsOwn19 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Lock of the weekend????   Lock of the weekend???? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:30 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
bad picks

Niners are horrifically underrated. I don't think its lack of education moreso than just hating and being pissed that everytime somebody predicted them to fal, they beat ass.

GDP i think is a raiders fan who inserted foot in mouth by saying the Niners and Raiders "were about even" so automatically jealous of being the perrenial weak sister of the bay who will pretty much have to depend on the Niners letting them use their upcoming facility to even stay in the bay area.

Obviously Tim's opinion on most stuff sports and animal abuse holds little weight but even if it did, it would be overshadowed by his pure bitterness that the Lions looked untouchable until the Niners came into their house and sent them in a 5-6 tailspin.

We'll see how great the Saints are when they start off every possession on their own 10, have their running game wiped out, and have to march 90 yards against the best defense in the NFC and aguably the entire league. We'll just see. Plus the Saints arent nearly as good on the road and wait until we put Brees dick in grass. But keep eating out of ESPN's hands.

Just like when the Niners won their first title...nobody gave them any love even though they were clearly good for it.

If you prove to me that today is the same day as a day in week five of the season, you're valid. Some people here let their homersxuality cause them to hate all other entities in the region, I'm not one of them.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Lock of the weekend????   Lock of the weekend???? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:09 pm

Ludo wrote:
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Lock of the weekend????   Lock of the weekend???? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:45 pm

Big Ben hurt my ass

All about Tebow!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Lock of the weekend????   Lock of the weekend???? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:00 am

timthebim wrote:
I like the over in the Steeler game and the Giants.

My first 2 locks hit and nexts week is coming soon Kings lol.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Lock of the weekend????   Lock of the weekend???? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:15 pm

I hope Tewblow's Achilles snap
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Lock of the weekend????   Lock of the weekend???? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:34 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
I hope Tewblow's Achilles snap
and then he dies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lock of the weekend????   Lock of the weekend???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lock of the weekend????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next