[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lock of the weekend????

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Lock of the weekend???? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock of the weekend????   Lock of the weekend???? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:17 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
bad picks

Niners are horrifically underrated. I don't think its lack of education moreso than just hating and being pissed that everytime somebody predicted them to fal, they beat ass.

GDP i think is a raiders fan who inserted foot in mouth by saying the Niners and Raiders "were about even" so automatically jealous of being the perrenial weak sister of the bay who will pretty much have to depend on the Niners letting them use their upcoming facility to even stay in the bay area.

Obviously Tim's opinion on most stuff sports and animal abuse holds little weight but even if it did, it would be overshadowed by his pure bitterness that the Lions looked untouchable until the Niners came into their house and sent them in a 5-6 tailspin.

We'll see how great the Saints are when they start off every possession on their own 10, have their running game wiped out, and have to march 90 yards against the best defense in the NFC and aguably the entire league. We'll just see. Plus the Saints arent nearly as good on the road and wait until we put Brees dick in grass. But keep eating out of ESPN's hands.

Just like when the Niners won their first title...nobody gave them any love even though they were clearly good for it.

U cant never let this die can you lol!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Lock of the weekend????   Lock of the weekend???? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:48 am

Im thinking of picking the Ravens on the money line to upset the Pats. How crazy is that?
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Lock of the weekend????   Lock of the weekend???? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:03 pm

i can't see past the pats in the AFC,

the NFC game i'm far less certain about, i think that goes right to the wire.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Lock of the weekend????   Lock of the weekend???? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:09 am

If Lee Evans doesnt drop the TD with 22 seconds left it never comes down to Billy Cundiff. I would have made some good money if the Ravens had pulled it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lock of the weekend????   Lock of the weekend???? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lock of the weekend????
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: