Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anderson Silva "Lyoto won all 5 rounds"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Anderson Silva "Lyoto won all 5 rounds" Empty
PostSubject: Anderson Silva "Lyoto won all 5 rounds"   Anderson Silva "Lyoto won all 5 rounds" EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:58 am

Let me note that i don't agree with what Anderson Silva says here...

"Lyoto fought well, was very well trained. It was a hard fought struggle, and trawls. Shogun fought at his pace very well, was very well prepared, is very experienced, but the technique was superior and Lyoto won resoundingly," said Anderson.

"Shogun did well, this fight was a fight that all MMA fans liked to see. In my opinion, Lyoto won all rounds."

That is a translation from the following link.

http://tatame.com.br/2009/10/26/Anderson--Lyoto-ganhou-todos-os-rounds

So, let's vote down Anderson Silva's reputation.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva "Lyoto won all 5 rounds"   Anderson Silva "Lyoto won all 5 rounds" EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:16 am

Just like Rashad was saying Jardine was beating Rampage.

Training partners cannot be unbiased.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva "Lyoto won all 5 rounds"   Anderson Silva "Lyoto won all 5 rounds" EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:38 am

Anderson is a special fighter but some of the things he says makes him sound like he's in special ed.
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva "Lyoto won all 5 rounds"   Anderson Silva "Lyoto won all 5 rounds" EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:20 pm

What else is he going to say? Yeah my training partner got beat? Give me a break
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva "Lyoto won all 5 rounds"   Anderson Silva "Lyoto won all 5 rounds" EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:11 pm

ohiovol62 wrote:
What else is he going to say? Yeah my training partner got beat? Give me a break

He could say it was a close fight and Machida won, end of story. Instead he momentarily pulls Machida's cock out of his mouth and says Machida won resoundingly...exactly...give me a fucking break.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva "Lyoto won all 5 rounds"   Anderson Silva "Lyoto won all 5 rounds" EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:19 pm

Or he could be like just about every other athlete on the planet when in front of a mic and asked about something or someone else... "I thought we were here to talk about me and my upcoming fight? I have no comment on what happened there other than to congratulate my guy on his victory".

But you don't have to lie...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva "Lyoto won all 5 rounds"   Anderson Silva "Lyoto won all 5 rounds" Empty

Back to top Go down

Anderson Silva "Lyoto won all 5 rounds"
Page 1 of 1