Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PETA upset over Mario Land LOL

Go down 
+7
KingsOwn19
GDPofDRC
MMAEYES
josh200612
captain organic
killerofchicken
OU
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PETA upset over Mario Land LOL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PETA upset over Mario Land LOL   PETA upset over Mario Land LOL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:15 pm

OU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
Or a human?
Seems a bit extreme. You are card carrying member of PETA?

Humans are much more dangerous than bobcats. And what is the big difference really?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: PETA upset over Mario Land LOL   PETA upset over Mario Land LOL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:16 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Josh, that's just a bob cat.

I've never seen one that big I've only seen them compact.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: PETA upset over Mario Land LOL   PETA upset over Mario Land LOL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:17 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
It's not an endangered species. Might make a nice rug. What's the difference between shooting this and shooting a bear?
i never said shooting a bear was acceptable... its just not necessary. i understand if its in self defense. and ppl actually eat bear.

now i sound like a peta bitch...
So are you against any hunting/fishing that doesn't result in the consumption of the animal killed? Unless it's a danger to others.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: PETA upset over Mario Land LOL   PETA upset over Mario Land LOL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:17 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
OU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
Or a human?
Seems a bit extreme. You are card carrying member of PETA?

Humans are much more dangerous than bobcats. And what is the big difference really?
So are you for hunting humans or against hunting bobcats?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: PETA upset over Mario Land LOL   PETA upset over Mario Land LOL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:18 pm

josh200612 wrote:
What kind of cat is that? All I know is that I would never hunt something that can kill me. He has some balls both ways posting that pic and hunting that cat.
It looks like to a bobcat to me, being the only striped big cat in the US that hasn't been hunted to extinction.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: PETA upset over Mario Land LOL   PETA upset over Mario Land LOL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:18 pm

For lots of dead humans, let the animals feast on their carcasses, which would probably give them cancers.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: PETA upset over Mario Land LOL   PETA upset over Mario Land LOL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:19 pm

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
It's not an endangered species. Might make a nice rug. What's the difference between shooting this and shooting a bear?
i never said shooting a bear was acceptable... its just not necessary. i understand if its in self defense. and ppl actually eat bear.

So are you against any hunting/fishing that doesn't result in the consumption of the animal killed? Unless it's a danger to others.
pretty much, hate to see an animal killed for nothing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PETA upset over Mario Land LOL   PETA upset over Mario Land LOL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:28 pm

If it was hurting humans then ok but if they hunted it just for the fun of it then it's wrong.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: PETA upset over Mario Land LOL   PETA upset over Mario Land LOL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:31 pm

freakzilla wrote:
If it was hurting humans then ok but if they hunted it just for the fun of it then it's wrong.
why?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: PETA upset over Mario Land LOL   PETA upset over Mario Land LOL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:32 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:

Are you sure the exotic look of the animal isn't a factor? Would it be the same thought if it was an ugly buzzard?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: PETA upset over Mario Land LOL   PETA upset over Mario Land LOL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:33 pm

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:

Are you sure the exotic look of the animal isn't a factor? Would it be the same thought if it was an ugly buzzard?
yeah it would... yes it is the same you ars! i cried for a week after running over a turtle with my car! and now u reminded me of it

back to crying
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: PETA upset over Mario Land LOL   PETA upset over Mario Land LOL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:37 pm

now if it was a wild hog? shot that bastard up and put it over the fire! roast that pig and feed me for a week!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: PETA upset over Mario Land LOL   PETA upset over Mario Land LOL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:38 pm

Not all animal life is treated equal. That's just...
PETA upset over Mario Land LOL - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbhrouA-Xv-JvXlYUujoF63Pj57-DpLTd6ZZL2bZrfr9slRyCv
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: PETA upset over Mario Land LOL   PETA upset over Mario Land LOL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:11 pm

Hughes just doesn't want to hunt anything that knows how to throw an overhand right. Pussy
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: PETA upset over Mario Land LOL   PETA upset over Mario Land LOL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:14 pm

Nothing wrong with hunting. Punch of pussies on twitter talking shit.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: PETA upset over Mario Land LOL   PETA upset over Mario Land LOL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:43 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Hughes just doesn't want to hunt anything that knows how to throw an overhand right. Pussy

LOL so funny and true
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: PETA upset over Mario Land LOL   PETA upset over Mario Land LOL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:55 pm

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:

I am.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: PETA upset over Mario Land LOL   PETA upset over Mario Land LOL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:00 pm

I can respect that. I will continue to pick and choose which animals I feel deserve my sympathy the most. Case by case bases.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: PETA upset over Mario Land LOL   PETA upset over Mario Land LOL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:05 pm

I'm against going out and hunting for sport with a weapon. Man up and go mono a mono and let's see how tough you are
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: PETA upset over Mario Land LOL   PETA upset over Mario Land LOL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:12 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I'm against going out and hunting for sport with a weapon. Man up and go mono a mono and let's see how tough you are
What if you make the weapon yourself? That is still a demonstration of your skill and one way to focus on the superior trait you posses over that animal, complex thought process. Fight smart, not hard. If that animal can somehow come up with a weapon, more power to them.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: PETA upset over Mario Land LOL   PETA upset over Mario Land LOL - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:27 pm

Dan Hardy
Quote :
Look at what I killed. Aren't I the man. This is the only thing I have found that cures my impotence. http://t.co/P9lYByUS
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: PETA upset over Mario Land LOL   PETA upset over Mario Land LOL - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:31 pm

LOL awwww poor Dan wants to stay relevant. Be thankful you're not already in BAMMA.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: PETA upset over Mario Land LOL   PETA upset over Mario Land LOL - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:32 pm

I don't approve of their conduct!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: PETA upset over Mario Land LOL   PETA upset over Mario Land LOL - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:32 pm

OU wrote:
LOL awwww poor Dan wants to stay relevant. Be thankful you're not already in BAMMA.
he's just tryin' to get a fight... what a pussy, eh farmer
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: PETA upset over Mario Land LOL   PETA upset over Mario Land LOL - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:40 pm

I agree with his tactics if he's trying to get Hughes to call Joe Silva and say "I want to fight Dan Hardy", but he really should have picked someone a little more passive at this stage in their career. Hughes can still bring it, and he's actually improving his striking right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PETA upset over Mario Land LOL   PETA upset over Mario Land LOL - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PETA upset over Mario Land LOL
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next