Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)

Go down 
+6
bobbitt15
captain organic
acccardinal12
MMAEYES
josh200612
Ziggy116
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:27 pm

Ludo wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Furthermore I want Batista's Trans Am!

I want Masuka's truck.

That truck was pretty awesome. I lol when I saw his truck in that episode. I would still rather have the Trans Am. I have always loved Firebirds. I would take th Firehawk version that is all Pearl White with the red hawk with red trim around it. This guy in my neighborhood had a brand new one down the street when I was a kid, and I had the hot wheel version. I would go down Rosanne Barr and Janet Reno for that car!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:29 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Another thing just look at stuff like when they are in public or when another person is around them you can tell he is not there.

I honestly never noticed but I can see it now. That one totally slipped by me. I think you guys are right. I was thinking Dexter was gonna get jumped too! He will kick Hanks ass by himself. He got this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:00 pm

They haven't mentioned that he is dead.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:03 am

Thomasdrrn09 wrote:
Anyone else think Olmos is dead and he is to collin hanks what harry is to dexter

No, not until now, damn you, now I have to back and watch the last 4 episodes again and figure this out, I thought underground was Andy Botwin speak for off the grid, now you got me wonderin.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:10 pm

So I just finished season 4. My fucking mind was blown in the last fifteen minutes of the final episode. That is all.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:15 pm

Yeah pretty awesome. Season 5 is different. It went through a few episode streak where it was really good but there were parts that were probably the weakest of the series thus far
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:45 pm

Ludo wrote:
So I just finished season 4. My fucking mind was blown in the last fifteen minutes of the final episode. That is all.

The last episode was the greatest episode ever in t.v history. The last 15min of the final episode were the first time in history I have ever cried watching t.v. Yes I can admit that.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:21 pm

What was there to cry about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:25 pm

The devastation Dexter felt at seeing her dead. He honestly thought he could protect his family and believed in what he was doing as opposed to what The Trinity Killer was about and then to see him lose it all was emotional. I guess I was too much into it. If Dexter was a real person I would support his crusade.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:40 pm

I was briefly affected but in all honestly I wanted Rita to go so I got over it pretty quickly. The writers had turned her from a sweetheart into an annoying twat once they got married (which probably relates pretty closely to real life actually)
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:57 pm

My mouth dropped and I got teary eyed that's about it I felt his pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:59 pm

josh200612 wrote:
My mouth dropped and I got teary eyed that's about it I felt his pain.

Yeah I didn't really cry I got teary eyed but I didn't know whether that counts as crying or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:00 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I was briefly affected but in all honestly I wanted Rita to go so I got over it pretty quickly. The writers had turned her from a sweetheart into an annoying twat once they got married (which probably relates pretty closely to real life actually)

Yeah you are right in that basically her and Deb switched positions in the annoyance stakes. I felt bad for Dexter not for her though.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:54 pm

Looks like I was wrong. Can't wait for Dexter to get to him!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:57 pm

I was pissed that Brother Sam got shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:03 am

What an amazing episode and season so far. Next week's preview looks epic-

Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:00 pm

I think it's been pretty good so far but pretty predictable. Nothing has shocked me so far at all, intereted to see how it plays out.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:59 pm

Next week's episode kinda looks totally random. Hope it doesn't play out that way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:56 pm

What a fucking great episode. This season has been non stop greatness.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:26 pm

Loved it, thanks for tying that loose end together for me that went with season 4. Season 6 has left 5 in the dust and now is an afterthought, remind me never to go messing around a grain silo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:30 pm

Yeah season 6 while just halfway through has already surpassed season 5.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:37 pm

Season 5 wasn't hard to outdo, My least favorite season to date to be honest. I wasn't digging the whole thing with Lumen and the friends at camp.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:07 am

I am floored by the latest episode compared to what I got in season 5. I think they did an awesome job, like freak said. The next show is gonna be awesome. They showed alot of powerful stuff at the end but I know they are gonna throw a curve ball in somehow.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:14 am

Gellar. Dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:04 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
Gellar. Dead.

Josh called it. For some reason episode 9 for the past 3 seasons have all been epic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)   Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dexter Season 6 (Official Topic)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next